- Have worked with phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in designing and developing rich, interactive data visualizations
- Highly proficient in working with third party APIs, Web Services like Rest APIs, SOAP etc
- Good knowledge in Angular 4.0
- Created responsive web pages on the tool using Bootstrap, Foundation and CSS framework.
- Well - versed in applying web applications using AJAX, Plug-ins and JSON
- Good experience in working with repositories like GitHub, SVN.
- Good experience with Angular JS directives ng-app, ng-init, ng-model, ng-bind, ng-repeat, scope, controllers, filters, services, tables, form validation and routing
Operating System: Windows XP/ 2000/98/95/7/8/10 , MAC OS X.
Frameworks: AngularJS, Angular2, Angular4, Bootstrap
Tools: Notepad++, SVN, Sublime Text, Git, Grunt, Gulp, Adobe Photoshop, Eclipse
Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Developed the component based application using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Worked on Angular 2 Templates, Directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services, Data Binding.
- Defined new validations through Angular 2 for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used Bootstrap, Media Queries to build the responsive front-end pages for different screen resolutions.
- Worked with making calls to WEB APIs to fetch the data from the back end as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Worked in Agile environment and submitted daily status report to team leader.
- Used GitHub Extensively to Pull, Push and Merge Code and solved various merge conflicts.
- Have used Node JS as the server side scripting language to get the data.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
- Involved in sprint planning, code review, and daily standup meetings to discuss the progress of the application.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari)
- Worked with the team of architects and backend Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Responsible for development of the web pages from mock-ups.
- Worked with CSS3 and Bootstrap to create Responsive web designs for multiple pages.
- Successfully handled JSON data and carried out JSON parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Interact with other developers and end users to design and implement new features throughout the framework.
- Followed Agile Methodology for the complete life cycle of the project & involve in daily stand up meetings.
- Committed code change into repository by using version control tool Git.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles and fixed major bugs for supported browsers and platforms.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test.
- Worked with backend developers to convert HTML/CSS non-functional pages into dynamic pages.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera, used various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE/Firefox Developer Tools.
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars, carousel, and drop-down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap and JQuery.
- Discussed with client for requirement gathering and design approach
- Worked closely with the design team and project managers to discuss and plan deliverables in accordance with the project schedule.
- Joined client meetings to learn about development of project scopes.
- Collaborate with designers to create clean interfaces and simple, intuitive interactions and experiences.
- Developed page layouts, navigation and dropdown menus.
- Used Developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Managed project requests and deadlines.
- Maintained web content for the website.
- Designed and provided responsive layout for application using CSS3 media queries.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.