- Worked on Grunt, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON and Responsive design concepts.
- Hands on experience in writing jQuery code and familiar with jQuery libraries.
- Hands on Experience onAngular 4 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques inAngular 4.
- Experience with features of Angular 4 such as directives, modules and routing.
- Worked on IDE's like Eclipse, Atom and Microsoft Visual Studio to build HTML pages.
- Created Node.js middleware application server to encapsulate modern JS widget framework and control set.
- Experience working with Java and .NET for maintaining the application.
- Experienced in working with debugging tools like Chrome web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar and Worked on cross browser compatibility issues.
- Experienced working in both Agile development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle process which includes developing, testing, designing and implementation.
- Experienced in using Agile methodologies to deliver solutions with adaptability and high level flexibility.
- Experience working with Oracle/SQL Databaes. Experience writing SQL Queries.
- Experience working with Version Control GitHub.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins.
- Good knowledge on PHP, ReactJS.
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Can adapt to new environments, new technologies very quickly and able to face new challenges at workplace. Excellent communication skills and good interaction.
- Strong experience in writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment on daily basis.
- Excellent analytical, logical and programming skills, Self Motivated, Self-Starter, and Team Player, can work with minimal supervision.
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Redis
Mobile Development Tools & Libraries: Jquery, Bootstrap, Sails, IONIC framework
Software: Ms-Office, Excel, Powerpoint
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, MAC, Linux
Tools: Visual Studio, GitHub
- Created custom UI Widgets implementing custom directive concepts, by following best practices.
- Created controllers with functional logic which manipulate data over various scopes and binding it to associated views hence following MVC design pattern.
- Developed various services like $http, for making AJAX calls and enabling asynchronous request execution by utilizing promise object.
- Used Angular CLI for initializing and project setup with scaffolding features.
- Used Bootstrap for responsiveness and expertise in Grid Control System.
- Utilized Modernizer extensively to build HTML/CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Used CSS to develop Rich UI Components such as Accordions and Modal Windows using pure HTML and CSS.
- Delivering a complete front end application, maintaining, modify, and enhance single page applications.
- Worked on some of the new features ofAngular 4like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Using REST API’s invoked the backend services and fetched data to be used by the Client side.
- Designed and documentedREST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats.
- Responsible for maintenance of applications with technologies such as .NET.
- Using Chrome debugger, degugged client side script and Iron-node to debug the server side script.
- Perfomed testing using Mocha and Chai.
- Respond to customer issues in a timely manner to ensure highest customer satisfaction.
- Writing SQL Queries and testing.
- Handled help-desk calls to support the clients working oniste.
- Used GIT version control system.
- Good experience in preparing technical documents.
- Participated in Scrum meetings and have experience in JIRA environment.
Environment: HTML4/5, CSS2/3, Sails framework, Angular 4,nodeJS, MVC,.NET, REST API, Atom, jQuery, Iron-node,Chrome Debugger, Iphone-Ipad compatiable, Agile,GIT,Jenkins, Visual Studio 2015, LOADASH, Java, C,GIT, JIRA,Confluence,Jenkins.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies and design of the project.
- Designed and Developed Java Script frame work which is wrapper on top of JQUERY frame work and AJAX based UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Used Ajax, OO Java Script, JSP, JQuery, HTML and CSS to develop the application.
- Developed different JQUERY component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Involved in creatingAJAXcalls using AngularJS to handle data operations including ordering and filtering.
- Involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Worked on integrating JQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Implemented Log4J 1.2 for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders.
- Improved outgoing quality through test and yield improvements and characterization. Also reduced costs through test time improvements.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing.
Environment: Linux,Java,Angular,Python and shell scripting, Java,Eclipse,GIT,Jenkins,jQuery, HTML, CSS, JSON.
- Analyzed user requirements and discussed with Business Analysis team about user experience perspective.
- Analyzed technical design and enforced implementation, delivered interaction designs, templates and prototypes, guided by user experience best practices.
- Created prototypes of interfaces to be used as a blueprint for content and technical development
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML .
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Used jQuery plugins auto complete, validation, drag and drop and also used jQuery template for markup.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML and CSS.
- Extensively involved in design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UI.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using jQuery.
- Developed a module in Which AJAX calls can be consumed by using the JQuery to get the data file in format of JSON.