- Extensive Front End development experience in creating secure web sites and applications with dynamic content, Ajax based UI and keeping up to date with best practices and emerging trends.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development Mongodb, Express, Node.js and Angular JS.
- Extensive experience with various AJAX frameworks.
- Worked on cross browser issue and best practices in web page performance.
- Proficient in developing single-page applications (SPAs), Responsive web applications.
- Created custom components using Angular JScustom directives.
- Proficient in Model View Control (MVC),Model View ViewModel(MVVM) design patterns and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong Experience in customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and foundation using CSS pre-processors LESS or SASS.
- Experience with full software development life cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects oriented programming and agile methodologies.
- Enthusiastic, motivated with a positive outlook and strong written and verbal communication and documentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, committed, result oriented, hard working with a quest and zeal to learn new technologies.
- Excellent organization, planning and co-ordination skills developed from working in groups and working with complex projects.
Project Management Tools: WebPack, Babel, Gulp, Grunt, Jira.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server.
Database: Oracle DB, MYSQL, Mongo DB.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, WATERFALL.
Version Control: SVN(tortoiseSVN), GitHub, Bit Bucket.
Work Flow: Responsive Web Design, Single Page Applications, Content Management System (Word Press and Joomla).
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Worked on technologies like React JS 16.0.0, Redux, Node version 9.11.1, React Bootstrap, SCSS, Mustache JS to develop the webpages.
- Used various Bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, buttons, modal etc for responsible user interface.
- Created few common components for example validateGroupRow, modal-view, tooltip-view, loading, and collapsible-panel.
- Implemented Web API on payment page for various payment methods like cash, credit card and bank account.
- Developed an FAQ section on payment page where it expands when the user clicks on it and displays the data from the presentation services.
- I have written the styling scripts using SCSS for styling and aligning the content and used Pseudo elements.
- Also implemented a task when the user clicks on the self-install option on the installation page the agreement for the user opens in the modal and agreement data is displayed in the modal from presentation services.
- Used POST and GET method to get the data from the user that have entered in the field on the payment page and submitted the data to the backend using the web API.
- Written Validations for the form fields for different payment methods on payment page.
- I have written the API test cases and unit test cases using mocha for testing whether the data is displaying on the page or the validations working as expected.
- Involved in fixing the bugs, adding the new features and code clean up.
- Worked on deploying the code to the various environments like SIT, QA, Development and Production.
- Helped the team to understand the architecture of the project and involved in the architecture.
- Responsible for redirecting the user to NABF or ABF depending on thebyflowflags (isPayInAdvance, isDelinquentAccount)that are validated the web API.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Used various Bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal etc for responsible user interface.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, LESS, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, CSSSprites, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Rendering of Mortgage Loan Module using JSON data received from AJAX calls through jQuery.
- Used the SASS/SCSS CSS pre-processor for styling requirements based on wireframes and design documents
- Developed complex compositions consisting of many dynamic components using ReactJS library.
- Used Express web framework with its myriad of HTTP utility methods and middleware to set up project scaffolding and routing system.
- Initialized and widely used the applicability of Live Server with sublime text to load web pages on a quicker scale during development cycle.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Created AJAX requests to REST service with only use of GET method for retrieval.
- Responsible for adding new features, bug fixes, and transitioning Account pages to the new platform using ReactJS.
- The functionalities of this tool involved adding, deleting, updating, bulk updating and bulk deleting of the users. All of these functionalities have been done using Java Servlets.
- Involved in the designing of Java Server Pages required for the application.
- Developed JSPs Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side.
- Extensively used JSP tag libraries and used XML for web-based reports.
- Used jQuery 1.6 to develop a modular approach that allows the creation of powerful and dynamic web pages and web applications.
- Used JDBC API to access database.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Used Microsoft Visio, for OOAD purposes.
- Developed fast loading images using Adobe Photoshop CS3.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Integrated with the back-end code (ASP.NET) using JQUERY, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Fixed the defect and tracked them using Quality Center to completion by communicating and co-coordinating with the QA and business people.