Project Roles: Software Developer, Software Engineer, Web Developer, Client Support
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Microsoft SQL Server 2012, MySQL, Oracle
CMS: Umbraco, Sitecore, Sitefinity
OS Platforms: Linux, Windows
- Started working with projects that were integrated with Sitefinity using the CMS to help our client better control their content
- Worked with Sitecore 8 to allow for more complex components and layouts on clients projects
- Worked more with front end technologies like SASS, and started learning and working with React for the client’s dynamic front end demands
- Used WebAPIs to interact with React to deliver responsive web sites.
- Used Bitbucket, Git, and SVN for code repositories and versioning of they projects for QA, Stage, and Production
- Operated in small groups for closer client interaction, and also used scrum teams and sprints for organization.
- Started working with angular and Angular 2 applications that were integrated with .NET MVC applications
- Gathered technical and functional requirements from stakeholders
- Re-evaluated the MS SQL structures in most of the projects for better efficiency in web applications.
- Participated in Agile Sprints with morning stand-ups and a weekly sprint planning.
- Integrated WebAPIs with our projects to allow for dynamic front-ends with angular.
- Used Bamboo as a continuous integration and continuous deployment platform.
- Worked with Bootstrap to develop consistent designs across web sites.
- Used NUnit to unit test code and NCover to determine the coverage of the code within a certain project.
- Began to be apart of code pairing. Working together with another developer to work on various projects.
- Migrated current projects and started new projects in MVC5 and .Net 4.5 using C#.
- Used CruiseControl to automate deployments and also created scripts for new projects to be automated.
- Migrated CruiseControl continuous integration and deployment projects to Jenkins and implemented Nunit tools in Jenkins.
- Used Bootstrap in the client side web to get a clean look in our UI approaches
- Created and used Web API services and WCF to be consumed by multiple projects of different code bases.
- Started to learn and develop projects in Ruby on Rails.
- Started learning rspec for unit testing in Ruby.
- Used Agile methods, such as sprints, retros, story/task estimation, and stand-ups.
- Created management projects with C# and MVC4.
- Worked with Entity Framework 5 to connect with databases in Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Maintained powershell scripts and VBScript scripts
- Developed web applications and web sites using ASP.NET MVC, .Net Framework 4, .Net Framework 3.5 and C#.
- Worked with WCF web services
- Worked on legacy programs that featured VB and .Net Framework 1.1 and 2
- Experienced on developing Win32 applications.
- Wrote many scripts for MS SQL Server 2008 for data manipulation and data surveillance.
- Helped maintain Java programs and systems the were on Linux stations and familiar with Linux commands
- Learned to interact with many different types of code repositories like Bit Bucket and GitHub
- Smoke tested all of our products before releasing them. (This was a standard practice)
- Created web services to interact with other web applications.
Junior Web Developer
- Helped maintain the previous portfolio of web sites that were using ASP.NET frameworks with MVP.
- Worked with SOAP web services
- Learned how to interact with Umbraco and Sitecore as Content Management Systems.
- Worked with jQuery and many addons to provide a rich user experience.
- Participated in many scrum meetings and participated in agile software development practices.
- Performed duties associated with web development for selling and development of web sites and applications for medical groups.
- Created ten high traffic websites that are currently in use.
- Maintained and troubleshoot many sites throughout our portfolio.
- Participated in the rolling out of ASP.NET to many of our ASP Classic sites.
- Used VBScript/Jscript to interact with Microsoft SQL Server to extract information using ADO under ASP Classic.
- Used C# to interact with Microsoft SQL Server to extract information ADO.NET under ASP.NET.
- Worked with YUI Library to additional functionality on the company’s web sites.
- Completely redesigned the company’s Site Search functionality to be more efficient, precise, and versatile using stored procedures and AJAX.
- Developed many web modules such as phone directories, intranet websites, physician directories, and On Demand PDFs.
- Interacted with clients to plot project overviews, timelines, and time estimates on projects.
- Instrumental in the company’s receipt of the “eHealthcare Leadership Awards” for three web sites as lead developer.
- Worked on iPhone and Android development projects.