- Seeking a challenging Position as a SOA/WebLogic/WebSphere Administrator to Utilize My Skills and Abilities in WebLogic Server 10.x/11g/12c and WebSphere Application Server 7.x/8.x technologies in an Esteemed Organization that offers Professional Growth while being Resourceful, Innovative and Flexible.
- Around 10 Years of IT experience, including 8 years of extensive experience in WebLogic Server 8.x/9.x/10.x/11g/12c and WAS ND 7.x/8.x adept in all facets of administration, maintenance, deployment and management of enterprise applications.
- Vast experience working on Oracle SOA Architecture.
- BEA certified Weblogic Admin with expertise in Linux and Solaris System administration operations.
- Strong experience on managing multitier (N - tier) architecture.
- Led a team of 4 Onsite and couple of Offshore resources across various projects.
- Proficient in problem determination, troubleshooting, Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Designed and implemented the CI/CD pipeline using various DevOps tools like Git, Jenkins, Chef, Logstash and Nagios monitoring tool.
- Hands on experience in installation, configuration and administration of OSB and SOA Suite in H/A environments.
- Strong expertise in SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) - Analysis, Design, Development and Testing. Ability to deliver quality work under pressure and aptitude to meet deadlines.
- Installed and configured Dynatrace and Splunk monitoring tool for gathering and analyzing logs. Splunk is also used for generating reports and created dashboards with the real-time data.
- Installed and renewed annual Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificates on IHS and Apache web servers. Also, migrated the SSL protocol from SSLv2 to TLSv1.2 as a security mandate on all environments.
- Packet traces using Ethereal/Wireshark or equivalent TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- Vast experience in Clustering (both horizontal and vertical), Workload management, creation and maintenance of Domains, Nodes, Managed Servers JDBC and JMS on instances in an Oracle WebLogic 8.x/9.x/10.x/11g/12c and IBM WebSphere 6.x/7.x/8.x environment.
- Vast experience in deploying applications (JAR, WAR, RAR and EAR) and related troubleshooting in clustered environment using Admin console and WLST scripts.
- Proven experience in Web Application development using J2EE and Java related technologies. Managed and monitored JVM performance tuning by adjusting corresponding server Heap size.
- Deployed applications in multiple Weblogic and WebSphere Servers and maintained Load Balancing, High Availability and Fail over functionality.
- Vast experience working on SOX compliance requirements and updated all application-oriented passwords annually.
- Extensive hands-on experience with Weblogic/WebSphere Console and troubleshooting by using Thread Dumps and Heap Dumps for performance issues.
- Provided 24/7 on-call support for Production.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Self-starter, Fast learner and a Team player with strong Communication and interpersonal skills.
Platforms: UNIX, Linux, Solaris, AIX & Windows NT/2000/XP
Web Technologies: JDK 1.6, EJB 2.0, J2EE, JMS, JDBC, JNDI & LDAP
Web/Application Servers: WebLogic Server 8.1/9.2/10.x/12C, IBM WebSphere 6.x/7.x/8.x, Apache WebServer 2.0, Oracle HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat 6.0, Nginx 1.x
Tools: Git, Jenkins, Nagios, Ansible, Logstash, Dynatrace, Splunk, AppDynamics, Patrol, ServiceNow, Remedy & Wily Introscope
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, My SQL & SQL server
Scripting Languages: WLST, Shell script, Python.
Middleware Integration Consultant
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Installed and configured Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and Application Development Framework (ADF) 12C (12.2.1).
- Installed, configured and upgraded Oracle WebCenter Content (WCC) Application 11g (126.96.36.199) and repository to Oracle WebCenter Content Application 12c (188.8.131.52).
- Extensively worked onOracle SOAsuite (184.108.40.206) administration, installation, configuration, tuning and customization.
- Deployed and administered Oracle Coherence and Oracle API Gateway (OAG) in multiple environments.
- Installed and configured Oracle Web Tier (HTTP Server and Traffic Director) 11g/12c on multiple Collocated environments.
- Established and monitored Key Performance Indicators (KPI) which played a vital role on performance tuning of SOA platform.
- Hands on experience on migrating SOA environment from On-premises to Cloud service (AWS).
- Hands on experience on writing Ansible playbooks to automatically update various system components, saving 30% admin time in POC environment.
- Extensively worked on Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) tools like Jenkins, GitHub etc.
- Deployed various WAR, JAR and EAR applications in Production and non-Production Environments.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools/Data Sources on WebLogic Server 11g/12C and WebSphere Server 7.x/8.x.
- Installed and configured IBM WAS ND and Liberty servers 7.x/8.x and WebSphere Portal 7.x/8.x on non-production & production environment.
- Installed and utilized OPatch utility tool for installation and rollback of interim patches to Oracle products.
- Deployed composites to SOA suite through EM Console and using WLST scripting both with and without config plan files.
- Installed and configured web servers like Apache, Tomcat and integrated them with Weblogic.
- Installed, configured and deployed multiple different applications on JBoss EAP 6.x/7.x.
- Performance tuning of JVM heap size, garbage collections, java stack and Native thread & production performance of Weblogic and WebSphere servers.
- Worked extensively on developing customized environment monitoring Shell scripts and Ansible like Auto-deployment, Logs rotation, Disk space cleanup, Server bounce etc. across multiple environments.
- Extensively worked on trouble-shooting issues on day-to-day basis and pro-actively initiated triage calls.
- Worked on the incident management or trouble ticketing systems like ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, Clearquest and AOTS ( Confidential &T One Ticketing System).
- Configured and set up Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
- Upgraded BPM software from ActiveVOS to Camunda workflow engine.
- Configured Wily Introscope Agents for different domains.
- Troubleshooting by using Thread Dump, Heap Dump and Garbage collection analysis for WebLogic Server issues.
Environment: Oracle SOA 11g/12C, WebLogic Server 9.2/10.3/12C, IBM WebSphere 7.x/8.x, Wily Introscope, Ansible, Apache, JBoss EAP 6.X, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, Camunda, Red Hat Linux, Solaris 10, Windows and Oracle DB.
Weblogic Administrator/Apache Administrator
- Performed WebLogic Server Administration tasks such as Installation, Configuration, Monitoring, Performance Tuning and Load balancing.
- Involved in WebLogic 8.1 to Weblogic 9.2 upgrade.
- Installed and Configured Apache HTTP Server 2.0 to work with WebLogic Server 8.1/9.0.
- Configured and administered JMS on Weblogic Server 8.1/9.2.
- Deployment and Troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR applications in Clustered environment with WebLogic.
- Configured and administered JDBC Connection Pools/Data Sources and JMS servers on Weblogic Server 8.1/9.2.
- Worked extensively on BEA Smart Update Utility (BSU) for patching weblogic servers.
- Configured and setup Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication.
- Performance Tuning using Wily Introscope in Weblogic environment.
- Deployed multiple applications/modules on Weblogic 8.1 clustered environment.
- Provided active support for Load Testing, Troubleshooting and Performance tuning.
- 24/7 On-call support for Production, non-production environments which included test, staging training and break fix environments.
Environment: WebLogic Server 8.1 xsp4, JDK 1.5, J22EE, JSP, Servlets, LDAP, JDBC, XML, Oracle9i, Solaris, Linux.