- Front - end Engineer experienced in building, testing and deploying full-stack applications.
- Currently in a dual role as User Experience Engineer, responsible for building and maintaining applications hosted on the cisco.com website, as well as IT Business Analyst, responsible for translating business requirements into live, user-friendly applications.
Front-End Development: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery/jQueryUI, HTTP Request/Response, Ajax, JSON APIs, Responsive Web Design, SEO, Angular 5
Frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, AngularJS, Express/Socket.io, Ruby on Rails
Methodology: OOP - Object Oriented Programming, MVC, RESTful Architecture
Other: Git (Version Control), Github, AWS, cross-browser performance, dynamic elements
Confidential, San Jose, CA
UI Engineer | Business Analyst
- Front-end Engineer currently responsible for developing a Product Catalog Management portal for Small and Medium Businesses to streamline the data management process and eliminate manual tasks and user error.
- Developed the front-end functionality of a SPA application that provides business partners with a user-friendly portal to create, update, edit and delete products in a MongoDB-driven application.
- Built and maintained components, layout and functionality on Small and Medium Business product catalog page, including the layout and product search functionality.
- Analyzed top e-commerce sites to determine design conventions and best practices for product search, sort and filter capabilities and translated analysis into live page applications by working with engineering, business and Elastic Search teams.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Front-End QA Engineer
- Responsible for improving quality of Confidential .com by identifying bugs through automated and manual testing methods.
- Ran and analyzed reports generated by qa-scripts to identify issues with performance, analytics, creative assets, and site architecture.
- Performed manual and grey-box testing for page layout, functionality and accessibility.
- Reviewed tickets to be analyzed, verified and fixed via Confidential ’s internal bug tracking system.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
- UI/UX Developer at a brand-positioning agency that built and optimized websites across 28 companies in retail and ecommerce.
- Built visually appealing, responsive websites with interactive features to optimize user experience (UX).
- Developed landing page interactivity and UI features for an online eyewear company: http://lookmatic.com/
- Identified, analyzed and resolved software bugs during testing and production stages
SQA Engineer | Operations Analyst
- Improved functionality, design and workflow of existing site using customer feedback and UX/UI best practices.
- Created test cases and cross-browser compatibility matrices to document testing results and performance variables.
- Performed system, performance, unit and grey-box tests in an agile environment.
- Optimized the testing process in collaboration with management and engineering teams.