- Over 6 years’ experience in building Web Applications using latest technologies following Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Working Expertise in Software Development lifecycle including design, development, execution, testing and delivery
- Experience with AWS Cloud and Restful Web APIs
- Built application platform foundation to support migration from client-server product lines to enterprise Architectures and servers.
- Used SVN, GIT for version control.
- Created Mobile Web Solutions using Responsive Web Design (RWD), Twitter Boot Strap and JQUERY MOBILE.
- Knowledge of developing with and customizing open source applications such as WordPress, Joomla.
- Used Angular JS to develop UI for search products
- Knowledge and experience in using various jQuery UI controls and related Event handlers
- Experience in applications development using Object Oriented Analysis and design (OOA/OOD) principles
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Ability to adjust and apply technical knowledge in a dynamic environment using Agile development principles
- Experience in using Project management tools like Jira and TFS
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features
Web Development: HTML, CSS, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, AngularJS, GIT, Node.js, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Ajax, Node.js, Automatic task runner (Gulp.js), AWS Cloud, REST APIs, PHP
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Browser Developer tools
Databases: SQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, Apache Hadoop2.9.0
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Pycharm, IntelliJ
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X, Linux
Build Tools: Jenkins, Grunt, Gulp
Sr. Software Developer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked on S&P CIQ Web Applications project to provide clients with Market intelligence data,
- Understanding the Domain Knowledge for the Product, Requirements and Design Documents
- Followed agile methodologies to achieve day to day tasks including Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums and Retrospectives.
- Continue to educate and expand my knowledge through conferences, online training, self-learning and other available resources.
- Used Chrome and Fiddler, the data and networking debugging and inspecting tools to better understanding the data flow and visualize the accuracy and performance.
- Used routing feature of angular to build a single page application.
- Redesigned user interface HTML frameworks with Bootstrap and CSS styling.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS preprocessors (SASS)
- Worked with NodeJS Preprocessing tools like GulpJS and GruntJS
- Continue to educate and expand my knowledge through conferences, online training and other available resources.
- System administration, management and installation of LAMP environment. Installation of required libraries for web development projects.
- Debugged REST services using Fiddler and Postman
- Writing test driven code using automated task runners like Gulpjs, Nodejs, npm.
- Maintaining code using version control GIT.
- Worked on adding custom analytics to the site
- Extensively worked on creating cross-browser compatible interfaces to support IE, Firefox.
- Published and modified website content using content management system.
- Designed and developed database using Microsoft Access and MySQL
- Code deployment was done using Unix command line interface
Environment: HTML, CSS, JS, Angular 2.0, jQuery, JSON, REST Web Services, Ajax, Nodejs, Unix, WSDL, Apache Axis, Web logic 9.1, SOAP, Log4j, ANT
Software Developer Intern
- Developed interactive interfaces using HTML, JS, Angular JS 2.0, CSS
- Designed user cases for UI requirements. Prototyped UI design using Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Inventor
- Used CSS for rewriting stylesheets
- Collaborated with other programmers
- Side project done on data mining of skin cells Gene data:
- Implement clustering algorithms to find clusters of genes that exhibit similar expression profiles: Used K-means, Distributed K-means, Hierarchical Agglomerative clustering with Single Link (Min), and density-based clustering.
- Implemented (Principal component analysis), SVD (singular value decomposition and t-SNE (t-distributed stochastic embedding) in python to get the two-dimensional data points and visualize the result using 3D scatter plots.
- Validate clustering results using the following methods:
- Rand Index and Jaccard Coefficient for comparing the clustering results of the aforementioned clustering algorithms
- Visualize data sets and clustering results by using Principal Component Analysis (PCA).
- Single-node apache Hadoop 2.9.0 cluster to implement MapReduce K-means on the gene data set.
Environment: HTML, JS, Angular JS 2.0, CSS, Hadoop, python, Django, Aws, Data caching, Agile
- Developed the administrative UI using Angular Js.
- Created websites for devices using Responsive design.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Used jQuery plugins for Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
Environment: JS, Angular 2.0, jQuery, JSON, Node Js, Ajax, Oracle, WebLogic 9.1, Data Caching, WSDL, Apache Axis, Oracle 10g, WebLogic 9.1, SOAP, Log4j, ANT, Subversion, Linux
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used jQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Used supervised method SVM and unsupervised Bayesian network machine learning method to classification and analysis of new genes.
Environment: JS, Angular JS, HTML, JSON, XML, Ajax, OOP, MySQL, SVM, Bayesian Net, Linux, jQuery, Java, Oracle 10g, Eclipse
- Implemented Cron jobs in Linux for various functionalities.
- Documented all the projects using UML diagrams (Sequence diagrams).
- Part of the team designing the architecture for the site.
- Used Chrome and Fiddler, the data and networking debugging and inspecting tools to better understand the data flow and visualize the accuracy and performance.
- Wrote Scripts to gather Daily Metrics from the database including user’s actions performed on the site. Implemented an Admin panel to analyze the gathered data for the business team.
- Worked with email services to send emails to users which included designing email templates, improving email reputation by taking appropriate measures to design and develop content for the emails that passes through Spam filters.
- Built Inverted index from the data using given Lucene index
- The goal of this project is to implement various IR models, evaluate the IR system and improve the search result based on your understanding of the models, the Leading and supervising experience implementation and the evaluation. Using data in multiple languages. Implemented vector space, Bm-25, divergence from randomness.
- Return user info related to the query put in. 4 Languages tweets were accessible: Spanish, English, Italian and Russian.
- Made application that can be used by user to make and share trip itinerary
- Framework for the application included use of JSF integrated with Ajax, EJB and REST
- Lead this project with my team.
- Project chosen in the top 10 percentiles of the class