Specialist, Digital Content & Analysis Resume
Professional experience includes excellent communication skills as well as print and web content writing/editing, technical writing, web content management, social Confidential management, digital Confidential, marketing, brand management, content development and publication management. Proven 5 - 7 years’ experience of content development, publishing and management; including researching new content strategies for multiple brands. Also managed and worked with integrated content production teams, legal executives, business owners and subject matter experts (SME’s) to develop branded content for digital, web and mobile platforms. Successfully implemented creative content strategies which effectively achieved business development and project management outcomes in advertising agency, technical, enterprise and corporate settings.
PROFESSIONAL & SOFTWARE SKILLS:
- Prepares & Manages Publications
- Prepares Reports
- Writing/Editing (Marketing/Advertising, B2B, B2C, Web, eCommerce, Mobile, Technical)
- Digital Content Strategy
- Project Management
- Brand/Campaign Management
- Digital/Mobile Strategy
- Social Confidential Management
- Advertising & Editorial Staff Management
- MS Office Professional (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- JIRA (Agile PM software)
- CONFLUENCE (w/ HipChat)
- Adobe CQ5 (CMS)
- Adobe Experience Manager AEM(CMS)
- DAM (Adobe AEM)
- HCM Hotel Content Manager (CMS)
- Sitecore (CMS)
- Page Builder 2.0 (CMS)
- EMC Documentum D2 (CMS)
- Interwoven TeamSite (CMS)
- Microsoft SharePoint (CMS/CRM)
- Salesforce (CRM Marketing Cloud)
- WordPress (CMS )
- WebsPlanet (CMS)
- SAVO (CMS)
- Adobe Contribute (CMS)
- Duda Mobile Editor (Mobile CMS)
- ServiceNow (CRM)
- Alfresco (ECM)
- Quality Assurance (QA/Testing)
- UAT Testing
- HTML/CSS Editing
- Omniture Adobe Analytics Tool
- Google AdWords Analytic Tool
- SEM RUSH (SEO/Analytic Tool)
- Public Relations
- Digital & Content Marketing
- Email Creation
- Mail Chimp Email Software
- Videography (Production/Editing)
- Adobe Dreamweaver (HTML)
- Notepad (HTML)
- Adobe Photoshop (CS6)
SPECIALIST, DIGITAL CONTENT & ANALYSIS
- This included facilitating workflows, performing content updates, maintaining on brand messaging for all websites, strong understanding of customer journey’s, on page content strategy for SEO, and ongoing content preparation for site migration from SiteCoreCMS to AEM 6.3 platform.
- Other responsibilities included conducting site audits and organization of all digital web content in addition to performing web analytics and making recommendations.
- As subject matter expert for external communications, worked closely with Brand Managers, stakeholders, vendors and Corporate Communications Director while supporting Confidential and customer communications teams through execution and evaluation of digital communications content.
- This required a strong knowledge base and understanding of web trends in order to lead external communications on web best practices for digital content creation and website layouts. Analyzed digital communications content effectiveness and made consistent website recommendations based on data.
- Also responsible for authoring external digital web content for new or redesigned web pages.
- Executed QA process to include proofreading and editing all digital communications in support of external communication initiatives.
- Executes on digital communication schedules and project timelines/ plans for specific external communication initiatives and worked closely with Confidential, IT, graphic design and digital communications team to ensure timely execution of content across digital communications mediums.
WEB PUBLISHING ASSOCIATE
- Responsibilities within this role on the Consumer Web Publishing Team were to help maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of the online brand presence through web content development on Confidential ’s highly visible, consumer facing website in an Agile environment.
- Core duties were to coordinate the web publishing and redesign projects from start to finish while being accountable for assigned website areas for design of any new pages, redesigns or changes, as well as coding articles in HTML for posting via CMS platform and working with legal and editorial teams to verify branded content.
- This role also heavily involves the coordination of UAT Testing (Quality Testing) for content releases by preparing reports and staging, live site and mobile links in batched for UX developers to QA using Excel docs and the Confluence integration through JIRA.
- Also thoroughly QA articles, created by editorial content team, for accuracy, adherence to specs, and compatibility on all supported platforms while tracking and reporting on monthly volumes.
- Also successful in solving problems by generating and analyzing effective solutions and provides solutions to Confidential publishers to effectively utilize directly on the site.
- Other accomplishments include successfully working with Confidential UI Producers and coding resource teams to balance workload and keep deadlines, as well as liaise with Editorial stakeholders in conjunction with Confidential UI Producers to ensure funded editorial needs are accounted for during campaign and module site launches.
- While working on the Lowes.com “ Confidential ” content strategy initiatives, responsibilities included working with product managers and UX teams to understand the best way for content to support business objectives and provide the best experiences for customers.
- Also collaborated closely with UX teams to sketch, design, audit content on web pages, audit deliverables for content and ensure UX needs and business objectives are met while developing successful workflows using SCRUM methodologies.
- Worked closely with digital content strategy team to develop and improve content standards, content and messaging strategies, best practices and processes in order to align the content strategy across all channels for business value and optimal digital experiences for the “ Confidential ” customer.
MANAGER, PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- daily responsibilities involved preparing reports while managing and training the agency content team in AEM web page development and implementation, facilitated through JIRA, while coordinating with other project managers to communicate relevant project information to the client (e.g. status, risk, issues, and deliverables).
- In an Agile/SCRUM environment, daily client contact was required for all projects within the campaign.
- Other responsibilities within this leadership role included coordinating with all cross-functional agency teams consisting of copywriters, UX Designers, QA team and developers to ensure that all respective tasks were completed by: scheduling and facilitating Confidential project-related team meetings, utilizing Smartsheets and other various project management software/tools to communicate action steps to Confidential team, and delivering weekly status reports to project team, the client and management. Also collaborated with the Confidential project team to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project within established constraints.
- Managed vendor/third party agency relationships (i.e. such as stock photo services, JSON files, DAM, translations and video production).
- Assisted Directors in project scope and the change control process to ensure that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget.
- This includes training content team AEM functionality, content creation and presentation of key client deliverables as required to ensure relevancy, strategy, quality and timeliness.
WEB CONTENT DELIVERY MANAGER
- In an Agile environment, also prioritized individual and group work in a high-stress, fast-paced, deadline driven environment and achieved implementing webcontent via Adobe CQ5 (TeamSite when needed), JIRA and various CMS tools to support Adobe CQ5.
- Ensured that all user experience/customer-facing, materials for desktop and mobile platforms (Phone and Accessory Detail Pages, Shared Legal Content for Web Pages, Banners/Marquees, and Landing Pages, etc.) were implemented correctly and efficiently and all defects/issues were completed and resolved per SLA timelines and SDLC guidelines.
- Also rendered and managed HTML for web pages using Notepad and Adobe CQ5.
- Created, reviewed and managedcontent,business, technical and design requirements while also managing multiple, sometimes complex, projects and assignments, daily.
- Responsible for working closely with multiple teams, which included Confidential & Confidential UX Designers, Producers, Business Owners, Project Managers and QA Testing/Business Validation (BVT) in order to make sure all web pages and JIRA tickets successfully met content release SLA requirements and met all UX design web standards.
- Other responsibilities also included being a subject matter expert on the business processes represented by the CI BF Sales Team and making suggestions to better Content Implementation processes and procedures when necessary.
- Conducts research on the hotel’s independent websites as well as brand .com websites in order to curate new content and edit/repurpose existing content on all Confidential brand websites.
- Edited content to be compliant with branded guidelines and SEO best practices while curating and integrating SEO keyword content for both hotel and social levels.
- Documents all content for tracking history and provides transparency to internal stakeholders (regional brands). Worked with UX and Analytics Content Teams using SDLC processes to create landing pages, test/review and organize analytic content and also creates and edits content to be compliant with brand guidelines, while integrating SEO tools/techniques for multiple content channels.
- As a SME, managed brand editorial content calendars, consults with hotels for updating and improving SDLC processes and best practices and also utilizes web data to provide recommendations for content optimization. Handles exception management requests for content management system issues and evaluates and provides feedback on existing content management system guidelines and documents success stories and/or reports as needed.
- Also assisted in updating and implementing HCM guidelines as governance for Confidential content teams.
- Responsibilities were to work closely with Content Strategy team, Brand Team, Product Managers and Project Managers to create branded content on all interfaces and produce user experience (UX) web pages
- This included writing and optimizing branded content for the organization’s websites, mobile apps and online tools.
- Also created reports and optimized website content for search engine tools, with emphasis on all SEO material retaining maximum ranking visibility and link building, is user friendly and adheres to keyword, metadata, title tags and descriptions best practices and strategies.
- Utilized Interwoven TeamSite (CMS), SharePoint CMS/CRM systems and MS Excel, including Macros and VBA programming, to manage and post content online, including text, graphics and videos. Maintained content matrices and templates for projects. Worked closely with content production team to develop, design and integrate branded web content for the rollout of eCommerce websites, implemented web content strategies while also planning content development for all sites within the TeamSite content management system. In-depth weekly analysis of user experiences on company sponsored websites, including data/time tracking through Google Analytics and Omniture, to best determine consumer’s product and information search activity, as well as establish the most cost effective use of resources for promotional advertising.
- Strongly enforced Confidential editorial style guidelines for all content while keeping up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, web usability and business/industry trends.
DIGITAL Confidential & ONLINE CONTENT PRODUCER
- As a contributor and brand ambassador for Confidential online magazine, requirements were to write and edit (using editorial AP Style) original features for the website.
- Also as contributing Digital Content Producer, managed video campaigns, filmed, produced and edited original interactive online video segments and interviews .
- Additional duties included assisting and working closely with the CEO/Creative Director in managing social Confidential accounts (creating online brand awareness, developing followers and a fan base through curating and producing content).
- Progressed from Senior Writer into an Editor leadership role.
- Responsibilities were to write and edit feature articles as well as manage a staff of freelance writers and web/graphic designers while providing creative direction for multiple Atlanta-based publications under the Black Market Publications-Curve Confidential Group brand.
- Worked closely with publishers to keep all editorial team members on prompt deadline schedules and create detailed editorial calendars and themes for each publication.
- Progressed from intern into this role.
- Assisted 6 Degree Relations PR Firm CEO’s in providing various forms of Public Relations and Branding/Marketing in a boutique agency setting.
- Ensured the overall quality and high level of accuracy of branded content material for company website, catalogues etc.
- Other requirements were to assist with staff projects and write/edit web content and company marketing material.