Senior Analyst Performance Planning Field Operations Resume
Focused and success - driven individual with exceptional Web Design and custom application development skills proficient in providing web based deliverables seeking a senior position as a .NET Developer to provide solid business solutions.
Advanced GUI, Web and Design development, creating custom front-end user applications with integrated database architecture delivering enterprise level tools for supporting business requirements, Proficient in multiple web languages utilizing ASP.NET technology incorporating MS SQL to provide a full life cycle web solution.
Advanced proficiency in: PC and Macintosh OSX Environment with strong knowledge of Web Technology, Graphic Software, Database Development and SQL
Adobe and Macromedia: Advanced Skill Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Go Live, Image Ready, InDesgin, and Acrobat (PDF writer) also Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, Director and Captivate
Microsoft: Advanced skill MS Office Suite (Access, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word) Visual Web Developer and some experience with Visual Studio Suite
Senior Analyst Performance Planning Field Operations
- Supports and maintains existing in-house database applications and assist in the development of new applications to support process automation for Field Operations Performance Planning Groups.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain processes and supporting systems that provide data analysis metrics delivered with enterprise level tools through intranets and web-based applications.
- Manage, modify and develop existing and new in-house intranet (CMW) applications maintaining a growing Field Operation user base with constant administrative attention.
- With limited management guidance, develop, maintain and support all applications and end user systems and processes to ensure continual, efficient operation.
- Custom Application Development with ASP.Net Technology utilizing AJAX for data capture form based software with MySQL database architecture.
Associate Analyst Field Operations
- Provide support for Cable & Communications by retrieving Field Operations data from multiple Oracle Databases assisting senior analyst in creating and analyzing new databases development applications and reports determining fact based understanding of activity drivers.
- Database reporting development tools include MS SQL with relational MS Access databases utilizing ODBC drivers exporting all data to deliverable reports to a remote web server internal intranet.
- Other responsibilities include a redesigned website and maintenance of intranet (CTSOPS2) developed in ASP.NET Framework Technology with VB to support and assist delivery of the Field Operations reporting trends across Cablevision.
- CTSOPS2 Website functionality includes Log In Security; Report Upload Tools for Field Service Analysts; Custom Data Applications and Administrative Maintenance Tools with web based GUI functionality.
- Other projects include developing form authentication to assist Field Operations data capture with Quality Control Local Applications, Internal System Support and Maintenance of internal Web Servers, and system scheduler automation scripts.
Technology Services Manager
- Operational and Project Manager of interactive graphics team developing 30+ educational projects per month; Concept, design and develop while overseeing all phases of design team producing web-based and printed presentations, interactive presentations, animations, educational simulations, interactive training modules, animated introductions, intranet websites, screen savers and PDF production printed educational manuals.
- Responsibilities also include monitor, control, and prioritize activities and performance of staff; measure, maintain, and optimize productivity and utilization; ensure staff complies with corporate policies and procedures, standards, and ethics; identify and communicate specific goals for staff members for establishing primary objectives; determine and resolve staff issues during development process; production coordination and delivery of materials internal and external; determine project objectives, initiatives, and collaborate completion efforts; identify client requirements and determine project scope; work with cross-functional teams to establish suitable knowledge solutions; ensure the delivery of quality results to milestones and delivery dates; coach and mentor staff; define training requirements with staff; communicate effectively across all functional groups; prioritize, handle, and coincide multiple tasks and projects; review, manage, and approve training, travel, expenses, time and attendance.
- Responsibilities include monitor and control activities and performance of graphics team; ensure team complies with corporate policies and procedures, standards and guides when developing static graphics; identify client requirements and determine project scope; define quality standards to meet client expectations; allocate resources to new project assignments; work with cross-functional teams to establish suitable knowledge graphic solutions; work with Software Development and Marketing on screen interface designs; developed static graphics for Computer Based Training and Self Paced Training.
- Monitor development of graphics for Technology Services for Instructor
- Led Training materials; client presentations; PowerPoint templates, screen savers for education & presales; ensure the delivery of quality results to milestones and delivery dates; coach/mentor and define training requirements with staff
- Develop graphics for Education Training Solutions; conceptualize and design solutions, often with project teams, to achieve a visual description of the intended content through the use of Static Graphics, Animations, Simulated Exercises, and Interactive Animations; design solutions that adhere to the Graphics Standard and Style Guide; prioritize/manage multiple projects each quarter; maintain knowledge and skill in premier graphic/animation software applications, action scripting and HTML; create Training Deliverable Media for Print & Multimedia Solutions for ILT (Instructor Led Training) Print, Power Point Presentations, CBT (Computer Based Training) Interactive CDs, and WILL (Web Instructor Led Training)
- Manage and oversee daily updates to online database; scan, retouch, and optimize the quality of images; upload, research, and track magazine advertisements; create status reports and measure customer satisfaction; ensure the graphics created align with and meet customers’ vision and objectives; provide training to staff and monitor quality of work produced.
Confidential, Bohemia, NY
- Work directly and collaboratively with clients on designing layouts and copy; determine clients’ objectives and customize project designs to meet individual needs; design graphics and layouts for offset printing such as promotional materials, brochures, pamphlets, logos, stationary, booklets, and menus; office management, manage and oversee multiple projects in deadline-driven environment.