- Good experience working wif Bootstrap and CSS 3 media queries to support Responsive Web Page Design.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns to write better and flexible code.
- Experience wif Web 2.0 User Interfaces, W3C Standards and Specifications and user - centered design principles
- Worked wif NodeJS, ExpressJS, Grunt, Gulp and Bower for setting up local server, running tasks and managing dependencies.
- Used Angular framework to create Single Page Application which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data wif server.
- Used Angular $http for Get/Post requests to send/fetch data from the server.
- Extensively used open source Angular material to create customized components.
- Expertise in using AngularJS directives, controllers, filters, services, templates, events and injectors.
- Expertise in creation of AngularJS custom directives, filters and services.
- Extensive use of NodeJS, ExpressJS and MongoDB along wif MongooseJS to create server side applications.
- Worked on developing web pages from scratch using HTML, CSS including AJAX controls.
- Involved in designing and developing the GUI for user interface wif various controls.
- Expertise in migrating projects from AngularJS to angular2/4.
- Expertise in using Karma, Jasmine, Mocha and Chai for unit testing and ProtractorJS for end to end testing.
- Experience on working wif Agile scrum and few other development environments.
- Experienced in NoSQL design and principles.
- Proficient in designing MongoDB dynamic schemas and data modeling concepts.
- Hands on experience in building MEAN stack applications which include technologies like MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS.
- Specialized in development and implementation of application, mobile and web based technology solutions.
- Experience in building responsive single web page applications and to render pages on the server side for later loading.
Programming Languages: Java, OOP Concepts, Spring MVC, Hibernate, C, C++, PHP
IDE’s: Eclipse, NetBeans, WebStorm, Visual Studio Code, Atom, Sublime Text
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools, IE Developer Tools
Operating Systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Unix
Database: MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, IBM DB2
- Worked closely wif Photoshop designers to convert mockups and the layouts of the application into static web pages.
- Designed front-end application components leveraging the Angular 4 framework.
- Worked extensively wif file management and image libraries.
- Worked wif Business, functional team to transform business details into technical document.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout,UX and Proto.io.
- Project development using Agile/Scrum Safe methodology, sprint planning, backlog, release planning.
- Extensively usedCSSand Angular Material for styling the HTML elements.
- Involved in API Integration using Node JS and Mongo DB as a data base connection.
- Wrote variousAngular4custom directives and developed many reusable components and templates.
- Defined new validations throughAngular4for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Written Angular Material driven JSON consuming Angular 2/4 functions to save User selections such as radio button, drop-down menu selections into a cookie.
- Developed the reusable templates and style sheets wifin theUIStandards and guidelines.
- Involved in developing a new business application to the layout usingflex,flashGrid orientation modelBootstrapframework.
- Used XMLWebServicesusing SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Protractor Angular 2/4. Contributed to write e2e and unit tests wif Protractor and Jasmine (wif Karma as tests runner
- Used various JQuery andBootstrapplugins like date picker,Bootstrapselect etc.
- Integrated wif back end code for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Involved in AgileScrumapproach wif Rally forUIDevelopment.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IEDeveloperToolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting technical problems.
- UsedAngular4as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data wif server.
- Actively involved in usingAngular4,Typescript,BootstrapandHTML5to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variables.
- ImplementedAngular componentsforUIservices to consumeRESTservices usingComponent based architectureby providingAngular4.
- Enhanced an existingAngularJSapplication to follow strictMVCpatterns for improved source code maintenance and enhanced performance.
- Developed various web pages and components usingAngular2by implementing predefinedcomponents fromNPM(Node Package Manager).
- UsedAjax & JSONcommunication for accessingRESTfulweb services data payload and to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- AddingES6features involvingERROR functions,Promises,Exports, Imports andTEMPLATEstrings.
- ImplementedAngularJSbased$http serviceto makeAJAXrequests to call the web services/APIsto fetch the data and populate theUI.UtilizedWeb socketsand NodeJSto provide real time support.
- UsedBootstrapto rendergrid system and run media queriesto make theweb portal responsiveaccording to the size of the device.
- Designed and built components and use Templates to createUIapplication and extend HTML wifdirectivesanddata binding.
- Worked on merging, committing the branches in the version controlGITandJIRA for issue assignment and development tracking.
- UsedGrunt JSand the open source fromGitHubto stream build system in front-end web development.
- Designed a responsive website usingBootstrapgrid systemto layout contents that fit different devices includingmobile, tablet and desktop.
- Involved in developing thefront-endapplications using web technologies likeHTML/HTML 5, andCSS/CSS3.
- Created Master Pages,CSSStyles Sheetsand Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders
- Extensively usedCSS3andBootstrapfor styling theHTML5elements
- Worked on the MVC architectureof AngularJS in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application
- UsedAngularJSas framework to create aSingle Page Application (SPA)for binding data to specific views and synchronizing data wif server.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wifAPIs, RestfulWeb Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Responsible for convertingdesigned mock-ups toHTMLpages usingHTML5,CSS3, and jQuery.
- Defined new validations throughAngularJSfor the form field validation implemented throughHTML5.
- Developed Restful based web services and usedJSONas the communication forREST mechanism.
- Redesigned medical records and patient information application producing UML task flows, wireframes, and design documentation
- Worked onNode JStechnology for rendering server side support to the application
- Implemented the online application by using CoreJava (OOPS), JDBC, JSP, Servlets, Web Services
- Brief experience on implementing the AngularJS in creating animations based onCSSclasses.
- UsedJQUERYandAJAXfor service calls on pages to interact wif the server for information.
- Interacted wif java controllers (Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems) using RESTful Services.
- DevelopedCSS3style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging
- Closely worked wif business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set ofUImoduleshavebeen built.
- Worked wif designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Worked on AJAX controls like Update Panel to manage the post back of the web page to server, AJAX Script
- Designed Frontend wifMVCFrameworkslike Backbone.JS,NodeJS andAngularJS.
- UsedAngularJSto create server-side applications, making use ofits libraries relating to HTTP, file system access, etc.
- Declaring dependencies in the project, specifying Start and Test scripts andupdating dependenciesto latest version.
- Developed certain features of the application functionality i.e. CRUD (Create, read, update, delete) features.
- Developed the project inagile methodologyand was responsible for SCRUM meetings.
- Worked wif the team of architects and back-end Developers to gathercustomer requirements and enhance the application functionalityby addingnew features.
- Experienced in using NodeJS as proxy server and haveworkedonETLtools.
- Participated in the status meetings and status updating to the management team.
- Responsible for developing the pages using jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to parse on data on the frontend on the fly.
- Involved in complete Agile SDLC on Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration testing.
- ImplementedAngularJSScopes andAngularJSExpression.
- Usedbootstrapto get the best and most efficient results.
- Developed Web Services using REST, WSDL and XML.
- Used complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked wif Firebug to locate the issues through different browsers.
- CreatedAngularJSDirectives such as Ng-app, Ng-controller, Ng-model, Ng-init, Ng-switch, Ng-required, Ng-checked, and Ng-repeat in my module.
- ImplementedAngularJSRouting and Filters.
- CreatedAngularJSEvents such as Ng-change and Ng-click.
- Used grunt task runner for repetitive tasks like compilation, unit testing.
- Worked wif the QA team to fix the bugs, test the load, and performance checking.
- Used Jasmine for testingAngularJScases.
- Used GIT Hub repository for the source code management and code reviewing.
- Designed and implemented the database interaction using triggers and stored procedures.