- Experience with ReactJS reusable components. Used JSX for templating and worked with props, state, keys, refs, events, props validation and React component life cycle for state management and dom manipulation.
- Working with React Router for developing SPA (Single Page Applications) - Used Browser Router for web and Native Router for mobile.
- Used Fetch API, Axioms for making HTTP calls. Worked with many redux middleware’s and third party react components.
- Experience with ExpressJS to create server-side MRC - Model Router Controller API with Redis for caching.
- Experience with NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB, Grunt, lodash, promises, async, request, body-parser, fs, events, Socket.IO, Zmq, Passport and Mongoose.
- Created Express.jsmodels which use Mongoose models to query, create, update, and delete from MongoDB.
- Experience with Socket.IO for Web Socket engine to make real-time bidirectional event-based communication.
- Experience in developing Mean Stack (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, NodeJS) using UI-router, Modules, Services, Controllers and custom directives using Angular-UI components (UI-Grid, UI-Bootstrap, UI-Calendar, UI-Date, UI-Layout), services ($resource) and REST API’s.
- Experience with ES5/ES6/ES7 features - closures, hoisting, prototypes, block scoping, rest, spread, restructuring, classes, promises, iterators, generators, async, await, maps and sets.
- Good understanding of design patterns - IIFE, Module, Revealing Module, Prototype, Revealing Prototype patterns.
- Proficient in HTML5 new features like Form Validation, Media (Audio & Video), Canvas, SVG, Web Worker, Local Storage, Session Storage, Web Socket, Application Storage (Offline) and Indexed DB API.
- Created Responsive web design using Bootstrap 3, Media Queries, Fluid Layout, Responsive Images and Typography.
- Used Bootstrap Grid System to create responsive layouts, navigation, tables, and bootstrap components like Carousel, Modal Popups, Tabs, Tables, Autocomplete.
- Experience with CSS3 preprocessors styling such as SASS (Mixins, functions, variables and Interpolation) to create and reusable style sheets.
- Used Babel, Grunt and Webpack to perform bundling, minification, compilation and ESLint for code cleaning.
- Worked on CI/CD with Jenkins, Gerrit, Git and AWS cloud.
- Experience with Socket.IO for web socket engine to make real-time web application with bi-directional communication.
- Worked with cross browser compatibility issues and did testing on the browsers like IE, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Used CSS Grid System to create responsive layouts, navigation and tables. Used Bootstrap components like Carousel.
- Used SASS pre-processor to create importable and reusable style sheets, processed on server-side.
- Extensive experience with jQuery - CSS3 Selectors, Sizzle API, DOM traversal, manipulation and event handling.
- Used jQuery UI controls as Accordion, Tabs, Dialog and used jQuery mobile data attributes to create mobile friendly pages.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS X
Software Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
IDEs worked on: Notepad++, Visual Studio, Eclipse and Web Storm, Atom
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere.
Confidential, Albany NY
Front end / UI Developer
- Leading 5-member development team and ensuring timely delivery of platform components.
- Development of UI components for data visualization.
- Following best practices for optimal scaling of the application.
- Unit testing of components and automation of deployment, testing and build processes.
- Leveraging the environment of React and Node for several aspects like
- Design and development of various front end reusable components using ReactJS with Redux as state management library
- Designed Pdf, Excel and Print previews for all the reports in the application
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using redux-thunk
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular resources.
- Using Semantic-UI as the CSS framework for ease of styling
- Leveraging Redux for state management using Actions, Dispatchers, Providers, Store
- Implemented Grails Services and controllers to perform actions. Developed the server side for REST API’s using NodeJS with Express framework
- Using Mongo queries for optimizing the data fetching from MongoDB
- Using GitHub to maintain the repository.
- Involvement in Agile methodology of project management as Scrum Master
- Managed projects with GRUNT task runner.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Used Agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Actively involved in requirements gathering, analysis, conceptual design while upgrading the project on spring framework.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Involved in integrating AngularJS MVC with Spring MVC.
- Created set of classes using DAO pattern to decouple the business logic and data.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging service though JMSTemplate.
- Written message driven POJO’s simple java objects that reacts to messages arriving on a queue or a topic.
- Configured spring bean with message-broker specific implementation with ActiveMQ message broker.
- Utilized Spring Security for authentication and authorization
- Using Spring JMS, Implemented Topic publish method in the JMS Connection Pool.
- Utilized Java Messaging Service (JMS) API for listening to messages from MQ queues and conversion of string messages to message entities.
- Implemented Message Driven Beans(MDB) asynchronously receiving message from the Queue.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation).
- Used Spring-JPA API for the persistence layer implementation.
- Used Spring JPA templates, JDBC templates for the DAO classes.
- Used JPQL to persist, retrieve data objects to be used by presentation layer JSTL, JSP pages.
- Created Triggers, Views, Stored procedures, functions and packages in JPQL.
- Used Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) for implementing Restful Web services.
- Involved in developing the Restful Web Services using Spring MVC to extract data from the databases.
- Consumed Web Service for transferring data between applications using Restful API’s along with Jersey API and JAX-RS.
- Implemented REST web service using JAX-RS API annotations.
- Developed Restful Web services to allow communication between applications over HTTP.
- Worked on JSON for representing data records over HTTP protocol using GET, PUT, POST, DELETE methods.
- Implemented various complex PL/SQL queries.
- Wrote PL/SQL stored procedures and did performance tuning of complex queries using SQL Navigator.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Serialization, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Implemented concurrency control mechanism in multi-threading through Monitors.
- Used Concurrency concepts, Garbage collection, Exceptional Handling, Memory management, and OOPS concepts.
- Used concurrency utilities like blocking queues, executor service, and thread pool executor.
- Developed the Maven scripts for preparing WAR files used to deploy J2EE components.
- Used WebSphere Application server to deliver a new class of enterprise applications that enhance business interactions and transactions between a company and its key constituencies.
- Used SVN as source control management tool
- Interacted with the users and documented the System.
- Generated JRXMLS and integrated into my project.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Creating a Single Page Application with reusable components using AngularJS for visualizing the data consumed by the stakeholders at various levels
- Following best practices for optimal scaling of the application and responsive design across various resolutions
- Leveraging the framework to develop an optimized and scalable application in several aspects like
- Used Mobile-first responsive grid layout using Bootstrap 3. Extensively used Media Queries to support components for various resolutions
- UI-Router module, which is state based for multiple view and encapsulated each with a controller for reusability throughout the application.
- DOM manipulation using two-way-data binding.
- $watch (), $digest () and $apply ()
- Creation of MVC like architecture using factories and services for model layer, AngularJS controllers (including dependency injection) for the controller layer and HTML templates for the View layer
- Creating custom directives for the DOM manipulations and Filters for formatting decimal places and pagination.
- Using CSS sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages to improve page performance.
- Implemented CSS3 features like CSS3 Media Queries, Pseudo Classes, multi-column layout, gradients and web fonts.
- Unit testing of components using jasmine and karma
- Automation of deployment using CI tool Jenkins, testing and build processes (minification) using Grunt
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
- Involved in gathering the Requirements, Analysis, Design & Development of the project.
- Design and development of various components of user interface using web technologies like HTML5/CSS3, Angular JS and bootstrap.
- Using AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Enhancing the existing web application to follow strict MVC patterns using AngularJS for improved source code maintenance which resulted in
- 40% code reduction
- By creating reusable components using templates in AngularJS
- Making directives (like changing the date formats, error checking, tables) for commonly used code
- Ease of upgrade
- By externalization of environment variables and configuration properties
- By externalizing the data for i18
- Involving in Agile based approach to UI development Managed and implemented all codes changes via SVN. Deploying builds across development, Staging and production instances and maintained code integrity.
- Working in client environment
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies and design of the project.
- Implemented server-side tasks using Servlets and XML.
- Designed and Developed Java Script frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Used OO Java Script, JSP, jQuery, HTML and CSS to develop the application.
- Involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using JQUERY AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Wrote script for AJAX implementations in the website.
- Performed XML Transformations from value objects to XML and from XML to HTML data.
- Designed and developed views, controller and model components implementing Struts Framework.
- Implemented Design patterns for recurring problems.
- Responsible for the process of UI design for Internet sites and applications.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation from structure.
Environment: Java, J2EE 6, Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, My Eclipse IDE, JSP 2.1, Servlets 2.5, Apache Tomcat 6.0, Web logic, JDBC, XML, HTML4, Oracle8.