- Software Developer with6years of experience in object - oriented Drupal, PHP, ORACLE, MYSQL (LAMP / XAMP stack).
- As a PHP Web Application Developer and Software Engineer in System Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various Client/Server, Web-based applications.
- Experienced with Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal, Joomla, and Wordpress.
- Excellent Knowledge in web applications using PHP - Symphony2, Laravel, CakePHP.
- Strong understanding ofAPIdriven design with versioning
- Experienced in manipulating IDE’s tools such as Eclipse, VisualStudioCodeNetbeans and Webstrom.
- Experience in creating/configuration and Integration of the Blocks Drupal 6 & 7.
- Expertise in project setup and development using object oriented web application Zend Framework for developing enterprise applications
- Designed different front end forms usingDRUPALand CSS.
- Experienced inDrupalthemes, modules and familiarity with theDrupalAPI and hook system
- Develop, test and implement cross-browser compatibleDrupalthemes using valid XHTML/CSS3
- Experience with Apache and web technologies such as SOAP, REST and RMI
- Experience with source control packages such as GIT, Subversion& CVS
- Experienced with large multi-serverDrupalenvironments, administration, and integration with various third-party sites with open APIs.
- Extensive knowledge of Web protocols and standards (HTTP HTML5, XHTML, CSS3, Web Forms, XML, XML parsers).
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (spring tool suite).
Frameworks: Drupal,WordPress, CodeIgniter, jQuery, Cake PHP, AngularJS.
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3.
DebuggingTools: Firebug, Bugzilla.
Database: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating System: Windows 7/XP, MAC OS X
Confidential - Dallas, Texas
- Designed, Developed Custom Drupal Modules for implementing Oauth and REST API.
- Gathered requirements from the client. Developed the Software Requirements Specifications.
- Created a Wish List using Drupal where customers have the ability to set aside items of interest for purchase at a later date.
- Used Drupal Views module for controlling the presentation of lists of content.
- Used Drupal CCK for creating and customizing fields using a web browser.
- Responsible for migrating apps from Drupal 7 to Drupal 8 .
- Used MYSQL tools: MYSQL Query Browser, MYSQL administrator, MYSQL Migration tool.
- Developed the configuration programs to compatible to different browsers and resolutions on IE, Firefox, and Opera & Mozilla.
- Involved in the Maintenance of application usingPHPand Involved in Fine Tuning of application in Drupal.
- Deployed the application on Apache Web Server on Linux Platform.
- Designed, Developed, and Maintained Web sites withPHP, MYSQL, CSS, HTML, DHTML.
- Expert inPHPsession variables and cookies implementation.
- Integrated payment gateways such as Authorize, setup data interchange with fulfillment vendors, performed security audits.
- Developed web applications and e-commerce web sites within a LAMP (Linux, Apache, MYSQL, andPHP) environment that includes distributed web servers and a MYSQL database cluster.
- Involved in Security Fixes in the application level (by updating core and contributed modules).
- User account& Group account Management.
- Developed applications in WAMP architecture.
- Participated in code review.
- Customizing the theme for new requirements
- Developing Clear end-user documentation.
- Providing knowledge transfer and provided training.
- Designed, tested, and implemented computer applications using PHP and MySQL to service all departments and developed programs to automate previously manual procedures.
- Developed process for the deployment and standardizing new site creation, Git repository for vendors.
- Drupal theme development: create custom themes from design specifications, and modify existing themes.
- Drupal site building: implement information architecture, install modules and configure.
- Implemented AJAX and JQuery on Front-End to make the web page more dynamic.
- Worked in MVC frameworks like ZEND, CakePHP, and codeigniter as well as e-commerce web environments such as CCK, Views, Drush and agile Development.
- Worked with symphony, design patterns like singleton pattern, registry pattern and model view control pattern in Zend framework.
- Doctrine used as ORM to connect to Mysql database.
- Worked primarily as a backend developer on the company's 2dialog system, which uses Symphony as its framework.
- Using PHP to insert the queries and functions needed to build a working WordPress theme.
- Design and maintain ROR code. Implement upgrades, patches, code releases, and database changes using Mongo DB(NoSQL).
- Updating the existing forms to accept improvised validations.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Worked on VirtualBox and Vagrant to run Apache2 in a MySql environment.
- Created custom workflows using Maestro and Rules module for different users based upon the permissions.
- Wrote CSS hacks for cross browser functionality such as PNG fixes and many IE6 errors.
- Developed JQuery plugin for accordions and customized them meeting the business requirements.
- Maintained and upgraded web portals according to the client's requirement.
- Wrote PHP codes to interact with the third party JSON services to provide an easy to configure web service server interface.
- Implemented business logic with PHP scripts to interface with a MySQL database.
- Maintained SQL Server Database .
- Worked on Linux and UNIX platforms. Also worked with XML and RESTful APIs .
- Integrating REST web services PHP based API's into the site.
- Involved in database design, maintenance and administration.
- Developed various sections using AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Velocity, Ajax, Json and Spring web service.
- Built custom modules and libraries in Drupal.
- Worked with Drupal modules, theming, distributions & content management.
- Involved with both maintaining / updating & developing new client websites.
- Involved with Quality assurance of own work, code testing, cross browser testing, etc.
- Involved in Website Code Optimization.
- Wrote concise, clean, modular CSS, HTML, Drupal and PHP codes.
- Worked on Drupal to create custom widgets.
- Develop site themes with LESS or SASS and traditional CSS.
- Maintaining SQL server database and updating PHP script.
- Maintain high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Maintain User groups with drupal CMS.
- Worked with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and developed web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks
- Interacted with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer.
- Used PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and implemented data integrations within the platform.
- Customized the website with other contributed modules including tokens, PHP code, CTools, Views, and Panels etc.
- Used Drush for Drupal website updates.
- Used Linux to maintain and configure Apache/MySQL web servers.
- Implemented customized web view component to load an SWF file and HTML data.
- Extensively used XML documents with XSLT and CSS3 to translate the content into HTML to present to GUI.
- Creating UI prototype with website structure, layouts, modules using CSS3, HTML for client acceptance.
- Used the Model View controller (MVC) framework to build modular and maintainable applications.