- To work in a challenging environment by utilizing my knowledge and skills to the best in providing solutions in diverse domains and also where I can develop my skills all the time according to the Global Market Trends.
- Has experience specializing in software development of BPM - PEGA/PRPC (Pega Rules Process Commander) applications in Pega PRPC.
- Experienced in Case Management framework and processing customer service inquires and requests through CPM framework.
BPM Tools: PegaRULES Process Commander (PRPC 6.2, 7.1 and 7.2)
PRPC Skill Set: SOAP - REST - JMS Services, Activities & Flow, Decision & Declare rules, Class Design and Security
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, MS-SQL Server, Aurora DB, HBase, SQL Developer and TOAD
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX/Linux (RHEL), Ubuntu
Languages: Core Java, XML, HTML, Pig Latin, HDFS, MapReduce, Sqoop
Query Languages: HQL and SQL
Agile and Documentation: Rally, Version One, JIRA, eConfluence, Team Foundation Server
Sr. PEGA Developer
- Gather requirements from Business Analyst and discuss with the lead on the approach suggested to be followed or not.
- Worked on the Declare Index to store the data into the index tables used to generate reports.
- Extensively worked on reports and used joins in the reports to get the right information for the Case processor and Fraud Ops users.
- Worked on using Page Groups in exception handling for displaying whether a type of financial reversal is done or not and this is shown only to the developers access group which helps to debug if an exception occurs.
- Used two different agents at five different places in the application to process and create cases/claims. Worked with SMA in resolving the agent issues.
- Worked with SLA’s in setting the Goal time and Deadline for cases after specific actions like Case Initiation and Process and Pend are taken on them.
- Worked with different controls in section rules to create Wrap-Up and Confirmation screens common across the application.
- Worked with Declare Expressions to calculate the Total Bulk Fraud Amount and with Declare OnChange to calculate the Remaining Bulk Amount which depends on Total Bulk Fraud Amount and Bulk Fees.
- For Fraud App we had to create seven new connect-jms services for different types of financial reversals and worked very closely with the services team whenever there were issues in the service calls.
- Worked extensively with flows, sub flows, activities, data transforms and decision rules in developing the application.
- Used OOTB activities, Obj methods and Report Definitions to set the status of the work object at different levels in the flow, capture the audit entries, claim history and accounting entries and display the details of the claim/case in the form of different reports like Assign Inventory and UnAssigned Inventory reports, Get Next Most Urgent report and Review Claim reports.
- Worked on routing the work object to different work baskets, creating access groups and applications specific to Fraud App application, crating product rules for migrating to higher environments.
- Worked with DBA team to create multiple exposed properties/columns in different database tables as per the requirement.
- Worked on BIX reporting to generate reports for the Business Line as per the requirement.
- Worked with my Offshore team daily, got their questions answered and demonstrated the Playbacks with the Business Line.
- Worked on blocking the auto chargeback on re-opening a case by making flow changes to the “auto chargeback eligibility” flow where if re-opened, the flow goes to not eligible path.
- Changed the usage of Obj-Browse to RDB-List as the date property involved has a data type issue from the database. Used Connect SQL and TOAD for DB2 access in the usage of RDB-List
- Worked on setting the Dispute Category and Dispute Condition for a transaction based on the change of Reason Code by using a Declare OnChange.
- Tested the InFlight cases like chargeback eligibility on update interview, resetting the inflight cases for Dispute/Fraud and Claim cases from R4 application to VCR.
- Worked on Data Transforms in mapping the filenet data required for VISA based on the Reason Code and Condition Code set by answering the interview questions for both Billing and Fraud cases.
- Created Decision Tables to change the mapping values and formatted many values along with dates in different formats as requested by the VISA.
- Worked on using Field values in changing the verbiage changes for UI controls like label and links (pilinks).
- Worked on modifying the already existing UI screens as needed by the business.
- Created activities for finding the duplicate cases which should be ignored to be sent as the Statement Of Fraud (SOF) letters for further processing.
- Work and resolve on the defects that arise from the previous releases of the project from different environments.
- Worked on decision rules like When, Decision Table, Decision Tree (to set Condition Code and Scenario ID for Reason Code “UNR” as blank) and Declare OnChange in many requirements.
- Worked with the services team in resolving the service errors received from the connect-jms services and ICD’s
- Coordinate with offshore counterpart in development process and dividing the work among us.
- Conducting the offshore calls and explaining the teammates on the requirements gathered from Business Analysts.
- Presenting the Playbacks to the business after the development.
Environment: PEGA PRPC 7.1.7, CPM 7.1.2, TOAD, DB2, XML, Windows.
Sr. PEGA Developer
- Gathering all the requirements from the client, documented them and explained the teammates on the development of these requirements.
- Worked on moving rules from one ruleset to another, renaming and deleting the classes and modeled the data models as per the best practices.
- Worked on the creation of the modal formats, skin rules and templates.
- Working on the advanced agents, activities, data transforms, validation rules and sections to attain the requirements.
- Worked on Connect-REST to receive the data from the Mulesoft services.
- Created section rules, screen flows, flow actions and portals wherever required.
- Worked on exceptional handling of the cases in the flow by creating alternate stages, statuses and correspondence rules.
- Maintaining the Guardrails score by following all the guardrail rules, providing the required justification for the rules wherever required and checked the invalid rules and deleted them frequently to have a clean data and rule structure of the application.
- Actively participated in the daily standup meetings of the Agile methodology and conducted these meetings in the absence of Scrum Master.
- Code review and walkthrough of the developed application is demonstrated and presented the development work of the team to the Client on a Sprint bases.
- Is an active member in the story grooming meetings with the Client and decided on the story points for the user stories for the Sprint velocity to be maintained.
Environment: PEGA PRPC 7.2, XML, SQL, HTML, SQL SERVER, Windows.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. PEGA Developer
- Virtualized the SOAP services and called them by configuring in the activities, decision tables and data transforms in the development environment.
- Created product rules to migrate code to UAT and Production environments using Pega PRPC.
- Created Operators, Access Groups and Applications built on already existing ones.
- Created branches, branch rulesets and included ruleset versions based on application rulesets for development purpose of other markets.
- Worked on Pega OOTB features like Interaction Driver and Intent Tasks and provided related roles for the operators for access to these functionalities.
- Developed the mashup functionality for vpay Admin which displays the screen of vpayments system.
- Extensive experience in creating Activities, Decision rules, Declarative rules, Validation rules etc.
- Used tracer extensively to find out the connectivity issues that came up during the code movement between different environments.
- Played a key role in resolving the issues which were dependent on other systems when code was moved to higher environments.
- Demonstrated the user stories that were completed in the current Iteration to the client or product owner on a bi-weekly basis.
- Completely responsible for promoting code to production environment from development environment for the program which didn’t have the process steps of doing it.
- Documented all the process steps of deployment to all the environments with the challenges being different vendors.
- Was responsible for creating Request for Change (RFC’s), Incidents and Artifacts.
- Was part of the story grooming team in the Planning Increment (PI) sessions held every quarter.
- Took the responsibility of coordination between Offshore and Onsite development by driving the standup calls whenever required.
Environment: PEGA PRPC 7.1,XML, SQL, HTML, Oracle 11g/10g WebSphere, Windows.
- Create new Tracking rules as requested by end users, and ensure end users have appropriate access to raising, viewing, maintaining, and emailing tracking rules necessary to meet the needs of end users utilizing Starfish.
- Upload batch files and maintain files for current and new students with role and relationships in Starfish.
- Create TAMUCC student services in starfish; to include communicating with program directors to ensure service description, location, and contact (Email, Building, Phone) accuracy.
- Create and maintain end user role assignments, responsibilities, student data access, and relationships to students, faculty and staff.
- Utilize HTML code to create customized Kiosk pages for departmental programs and services.
- Create Kiosk sign in stations for student appointments and walk-ins.
- Create and Maintain student activities identified by end users when utilizing program services.
- Organize and maintain reports associated with Starfish end user utilization of flag surveys, services, roles, notes, and tracking items.
- Perform analysis of end user adoption, satisfaction, and end of term/year persistence/retention outcomes associated with Starfish utilization and Starfish tracking items.
- Provide functional support for end users as necessary, assisting end users with acclimating to system features and identifying or troubleshooting system errors associated with functional usage.
- Participated in the design, development, and implementation of applications using Pega PRPC.
- Collaborated with other programmers, testing team, business architects, and business users for the delivery of software applications.
- Created Decision Rules (When condition Rules, Decision Tree Rules and Decision Table Rules) and Declarative Expressions as per the requirements
- Tested When Rules, Decision Tables, Decision Trees, Decision Maps, Validation Rules and Declarative Rules.
- Created the Business Process Flows and flow actions in Pega PRPC.
- Insured compliance with coding standards, UI standards and corporate standards.
- Participated in Code Reviews, Performance Analysis, RCA (Root Cause Analysis).