- Around 5 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation of Web based applications.
- Experience in Full software development life cycle implementation including Business interaction, Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Documentation phases on Windows platforms.
- Expertise on designing web pages using Responsive CSS Design, jQuery UI and Bootstrap.
- Good working knowledge of object - oriented programming.
- Expert knowledge of the UI design process and deliverables throughout the development lifecycle.
- Extensively used theAngular.JS,Angular2.0 andAngular4.0, frameworks for single page application.
- Experience in DOM (Document Object Model) as I used it in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Backbone.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Experience in designing websites with W3C standards using HTML4/5, CSS2/3 to get best cross-browser user experience for long-term user retention and engagement.
- Experience and full understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile software development methodology. Solid ability to work on Agile.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in debugging and testing the existing code.
- Good expertise in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, triggers and data connectivity and data integration.
- Expertise in server-side programming in CORE Java, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Very good analytical capabilities and broad experience in understanding the business application and planning iterations.
- An enthusiastic and project-oriented team leader/player with solid communication skills Motivation to take independent responsibility. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can learn new technologies very fast.
- Worked on various platforms including Windows XP, Vista, 7 and UNIX.
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and to deliver outputs in short deadlines with excellent communication and inter personnel skills.
- Experience of working with version control systems like Git.
- Dynamic team player with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated to learn quickly new technologies and methodologies.
Server: Apache Tomcat
Version Control: Git
IDE & Other Tools: Sublime, Eclipse, Webpack, WordPress
Testing: Karma and Mocha
Package Manager: NPM
Operating Systems: Windows Variants, Linux, Unix
Confidential, Dearborn, MI
UI/Front End Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Implemented Agile Methodologies SCRUM a light weight framework,UISDE for managing and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
- Implemented functionality using Angular4, Typescript and ES6.
- Effectively used CSS3 features and created multiple columns, borders, backgrounds and used SASS to maintain the code with snippets and the available libraries.
- ImplementedAngular4services to communicate with Express.js on the server-side in-order to perform CRUD operations on database.
- Used Angular4 Life Cycle Hooks though out the application for components.
- Used @Input and @Output for passing data and triggering events across different components.
- Created popup forms using Bootstrap version 3.0.0 Models, AngularJS Models and AngularJS Controllers.
- Implemented code according to coding standards and Created AngularJS Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations.
- Developed the front-end framework, monitoring dashboards and real-time monitoring user interfaces usingAngularWidgets using Custom directives.
- Involved in the development of programming user interface design and front-end (HTML) for the Web application using HTML, Typescript & SCSS to the requirements of the client.
- Involved in the development of HTML andAngular.js for client- side presentation and data validation on client side with in the forms.
- Created HTML5 navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Integrate the dynamic pages withAngularand Ionic to make the views dynamic.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration. Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- Increaseddeveloperproductivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
Confidential, Seymour, IN
- As aUIDeveloper, assisting my team in developing two different Web-based applications and managed in developing of Account landing page, Account summary/overview and Login page.
- Responsible for building a new website for the Small fleet clients and for the maintenance of Online New Platform.
- Enhanced an existing AngularJS application to follow strict MVC patterns for improved source code maintenance which resulted in 40% code reduction, ease of upgrade, scalability, ease ofdeveloper spin up and enhanced performance.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 modules, components, dependency injection etc.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server using Sass, LESS, Bootstrap, AngularJS
- Integrated the service call withUIusing $http and $resources which are substitutes for AJAX in angular.
- Using GIT for version control.
- Used Angular.JS $http service to communicate with Restful web services and JSON data.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of company's website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers.
- Involved in Agile/ SCRUM based approach toUIdevelopment.
- Designed and developed Web pages using HTML, CSS and XML.
- Validated input values to make sure that they will be accepted before they are submitted to the server.
- Drove multiple component design sessions parallel, creating design artifacts according to specifications.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly
- Ensured that all components of the application are platform and browser compatible.