- Driven, Reliable and well - focused software developer with good programming skill base and strong knowledge of SDLC and release processes.
- 4+ years of experience in IT Industry, with over 3 years of experience in Administrating/Developing dynamic NetSuite customizations using NetSuite’s JAVA Script API and SuiteCloud Platforms (SuiteScript, SuiteTalk and SuiteFlow) with strong functional and technical skills.
- Functional experience includes requirements gathering, configuration changes & user/role management with regular IT audits.
- Experienced using custom reports, forms, fields, and record types to manage unique business requirements within NetSuite
- Intern experience with NetSuite, Ruby-On-Rails, .Net and developed applications using OOP concepts.
- Experience in implementing Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, Analytics, Inventory Management and Dashboard tools in NetSuite.
- Strong analytical, problem solving & coding skills with Object Oriented Programming techniques. A cohesive team worker with exceptional planning & execution skills.
- Experience working with Oracle and SQL Server databases, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL.
- Ability to work in a development position where innovation is the key, teamwork and individual contributions are honored and well-balanced.
- Highly result oriented and pro-active, proven abilities in adapting to modern technologies quickly and willing to stretch confidence to take challenges.
NetSuite: SuiteScript (Client, User Event, Schedule scripting), SuiteBuilder, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteFlow, Suitelet, NetSuite One World-ERP.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Ruby, Python, Swift
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, jQuery, XML, Bootstrap, J2EE.
Database: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, Mac OSX
Version Control System: GitHub, Bitbucket
IDEs: NetBeans, Eclipse, NetSuite SuiteCloud
Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile
Others: JIRA, Zendesk
NetSuite Developer & Administrator
- Developed custom scripts and workflows to automate forms in Netsuite in order to provide a smooth and efficient sales process for the Sales and Marketing team, using SuiteScript 2.0
- Worked on creating a Restlet API and automating the system to pass MRC and CDR usage back and forth between NetSuite and Onebill, used for billing and accounting purposes
- Developed event-based and scheduled workflows using saved search conditions to handle daily, weekly and monthly alerts for key management reporting
- Bridged the gap between company's online form and CRM system by automating online requests and orders
- Support user requests for new searches, reports, KPI's and dashboards
- Worked on tracking commission of the salespeople based on opportunities created and sales closed, and reported the data to the HR department
- Maintained integrity of data for business conducted on Netsuite
- Regular clean ups to custom fields/ records and forms to increase efficiency and better optimize system performance
- Worked closely with directors and executives to analyze the needs of the business and support their optimized use of Netsuite
- Primary contact for all the Netsuite issues, requirements and development.
- Create, maintain and monitoring custom fields, record types, workflows, scripts & advanced saved searches.
- Work with business stakeholders to analyze the needs of the business and support their optimized use of system.
- Developed scheduled script to make CRM sales email process automated based on business requirements.
- Used Mustache library to populate JSON results into various templates like ‘.xml’ and ‘.txt’
- Developed schedule scripts to modify Journal Entry lines through CSV which automatically triggers whenever a new CSV file is available into the file cabinet.
- Perform configuration, change management and testing activities, in accordance with SOX regulations including documenting system requirements and changes for Auditing.
- Implemented Bitbucket to maintain version control for the Scripts in NetSuite.
- Troubleshoot and resolve NetSuite performance and system issues
- Integration between NetSuite and third-party applications and data migration with a Database Management to map all financial data to NetSuite.
- Implemented and supported integrations with Outlook and Telephony Integration
- Automated scripts to store all toll free numbers' Call Detail Records (CDR) in a cloud ElasticSearch server using grails and python
- Creating Kibana dashboard in ElasticSearch server to analyze historical as well as current CDRs, extracted from Alliance, Level3 and RSG
- Using ElasticSearch Mapping APIs to generate monthly CDR reports, to evaluate company revenue
- Worked as a Data Analyst to handle Toll Free Numbers owned by Confidential and its sister companies Kall8, Dial800 and Custom Toll Free
- Wrote scripts to sort Toll Free Numbers and analyze the cost effectiveness and billing duration by comparing the monthly bill provided by Toll Free Number providers, like Level3 and Alliance and the company's internal RSG system, using python and SQL
- Automated SOMOS email notification by grabbing New Incoming ROC Request, searching associated data for the request in the SQL database and sending it to the sales team
- Designed a SQL database in SQLite to manage the incoming quote requests, which served as the database for the website as well
- Created a SQL database in Microsoft Azure to maintain all the toll free numbers owned by the company, which is to be used as a master database by the companies sub-branches like Kall8, Dial800, Custom Toll Free and Swift Reach, in the future, in order to built their custom websites
- Working on maintaining and managing toll free numbers inventory by writing scripts to automatically download inventory from SOMOS, using SOMOS’s APIs
- Working on building a full functioning website to serve as a quote system for Confidential 's sales and engineering team using groovy (grails framework), nodejs and semantic UI
- Built a website(prototype) to serve as an internal portal for handling quote requests for toll free numbers from the clients using Node.js, Jade and SQL
- Used Express.js as the web development framework which served as the server frameworks for Node.js and Jade as the frontend technology
Confidential, Frisco, TX
- Implementation support for NetSuite’s ERP system which runs all the organizations financial business processes in the cloud.
- Master Setups, Transaction (Order Management), Payments, Case (support) management, Dashboard setups, Workflows customization, Saved Searches, Report templates, Documentation, End user training and End to End testing.
- Creation of custom workflows, saved searches, reports and dashboards.
- Hands-on NetSuite deployment, administration and customization (SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics).
- Developed Scheduled script to generate XML from NetSuite Saved Search Results.
- Configuring NetSuite to meet business needs - including custom fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Imported CSV imports and exports to add/update data in NetSuite as per client specifications.
- Worked with NetSuite's Real-Time Dashboard that are specific to each department.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet the business needs and potential deadlines.
- Develop User's Guides and provide extensive training to End Users, allowing them to fully comprehend and utilize the functionality of implemented solutions.
- Involved in Training the above departments on NetSuite; starting from doing a Global Search in NetSuite to creating a complex report or saved search, and the best ways to place them on users Dashboard.
NetSuite Application Developer
- Worked closely with individuals to customize their dashboards and built unique dashboards to publicize onto specific roles.
- Involved in writing SQLscriptsto move massive data from legacy system to Oracle Applications TCA architecture.
- Improved various NetSuite modules and increased efficiency in business procedures by developing process automation using SuiteScript.
- Assisted in process charting and built advanced workflows to automate manual entries.
- Provided solutions for troubleshoot Issues in scripting.
- Responsible for managing customer relations in NetSuite.
- Played a key role in helping of adding KPIs (such as sales, forecast, orders) and custom Portlets/dashboards for different teams and helped in discovering more financial insights and new opportunity by developing and visualizing many searches and reports using advanced searches and integrating Google charts to NetSuite.
- Maintained roles and permissions assigned to employees and Conducted system testing for newly deployed functionalities.
NetSuite Consultant - Intern
- Design, build custom searches, reports, and objects within NetSuite.
- Develop, test and deploy customization, custom objects, new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Understanding key business processes and producing reports at each point in the processes.
- Manage and develop NetSuite platform for business to drive business process automations and fulfill business requirements.
- Research and implement new technologies to facilitate business growth and efficiency.
- Used graphical reports and snapshots, enabling you to drill down into the information for deeper insight.