- 6+ years of professional experience in Design, Development of Enterprise Software Systems built on Java and J2EE technologies.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC with experience in E - Commerce, Banking, Transportation and different domains.
- Experienced in software development using Waterfall, Agile Scrum Methodologies.
- Experience in implementation of the Business logic layer for Mongo DB Services.
- Good experience in Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Experience in implementing Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, DHTML, Web Service calls and JSON.
- Experience in programming J2EE applications using Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSTL
- Experience in using JENKINS Build Tool for continuous integration for software development.
- Experience in major web application servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Express NodeJS, and Apache HTTP
- Experience in writing SQL queries, stored procedures for accessing and managing databases such as oracle 9i/10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2.
- Experience in Report configuration, Report Design, Report Model and Deployment using
- Efficiency in using technologies like XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, XSLT, JAXB and XSD Schema.
- Experience in Java Web Services like SOAP protocol in JAX-WS and RESTFUL web services using WSDL, SOAP, HTTP and UDDI.
- Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Experienced in development and use of Web Services.
- Experience in Micro services Architecture with Spring Boot and Docker.
- Good experience of implementing reactive programming using RxJava to manage asynchronous tasks and events.
- Exposure to operating systems like Solaris, Linux. Worked on Shell Scripting to automate various processes.
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, Analytical skills and Zeal to learn new skills
- Strong expertise in the design, development, implementation, and testing of systems. Excel- lent documentation skills.
- Good Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new environments and learn new Technologies.
- Ability to work both as an individual and as a part of team
Backend Technologies: J2EE (JDBC, JSP, Servlets, EJB), XSL, J2EE Design Patterns, MVC, JSTL, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts.
Database: MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB
SDLC: Waterfall, Test Driven Development, Agile methodologies
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, JBoss
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, NodeJS, Net Beans and Spring Tool Suite
Languages: SQL, C, Java
DBMS: MS SQL Server 2008, MS Access, SSRS, SSIS
Deployment: Maven, Ant, JUnit, Jenkins
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/Windows 7, 8 & 10/Linux Web Services REST, SOAP, Micro services, JAX-RS, JAX-WS,AWS Ticketing Tools JIRA, Log4J, Rally
Confidential - Lowell, AR
Full Stack Developer
- Knowledge and experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with unit and integration test frameworks such as Junit, JMeter
- Experience in Java back-end development with Java JDK 8+, Spring Boot and Spring MVC, Microservices, Maven.
- Understanding Java J2EE, Struts, JSP
- Experience with SQL and MySQL databases
- Hands on experience working with GitHub repository
- Experience with DevOps tools such as: Jenkins, Dynatrace
- Experience in Docker, and Kubernetes
- Involved in building and deploying o AWS components like EC2 and setting up AWS S3 storage Objects.
- Creating and configuring the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Microservices using
- Designed and developed the Endpoints (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Using Microservice architecture with spring boot services for interacting with REST and
Confidential - Irving, TX
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in a full lifecycle of the project from requirements gathering to development stage using Agile Methodology.
- Engaged in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and code development.
- Worked on developing and leading new modules, enhancements and change requests, post production release activities.
- Designed and developed java backend batch jobs to update the product offer details.
- Expertise in developing J2EE web applications using Java, Spring MVC framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate ORM framework and JPA, JSP, Servlets, Restful & SOAP Web services.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View objects.
- Design and development of High performance CPD processes by using multithreaded processes which in turn improved the performance by a lot.
- Implemented Spring MVC framework for the application as part of migration from struts to spring.
- Worked on JSF implementation of MVC pattern by using tis custom tag library, UI components, Server-side halper classes, validators, event handlers and navigation handler
- Developing Web Service components using SOAP service.
- Implemented SQL queries and stored procedures to save user profile, order in formation to database and retrieve information form database.
- Created,Tested and implemented SSRS packages for Reporting Services (SSRS 2008) dat included paper-based and interactive web-based reports.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying micro services using Jenkins CI server.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS).
- Played key role as senior developer during development of next generation micro services
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate template, using Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Using Micro service architecture with spring boot services for interacting with REST and Apache message broker.
- Participated in all phases of SDLC includes areas of requirement gathering, analysis, estimation, design, coding, testing and documentation.
- Worked on RESTful web services to send the data using JSON objects.
- Worked on developing and leading new modules, enhancements and change requests, production support, post production release activities.
- Developed SOAP web service as publisher/producer.
- Used Angular JS to add functionalities and effects like Accordion, Infinite Scroll bar, slider bas, Drag/Drop, Resizable and progress bar.
- Involved in gathering and preparing the requirements from clients for product design and enhancements.
- Worked in designing phase of UML diagrams, Flow charts using Rational Software Architect
- Worked on different back end systems APIs for submitting the request and for processing the response.
- Worked with Data teams in analyzing the Data base design.
- Used Hibernate extensively to store the persistence data into the database and written HQL to access the data from the database.
- Involved in review of the Design documents and code.
- For version control management used CVS software.
- Worked with different teams in resolving the production bugs.
Environment: Java 1.6, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Struts 2.0. Log4J, Tomcat Server 6.0, AngularJS, Eclipse 3.0, Hibernate 3, Maven, UML, REST API, CVS, SOAP UI, WebLogic 10.3.
Confidential - Elmwood Park, NJ
- Involved in analysis and design of the system architecture.
- Worked with Business Domain experts to gather system requirement.
- Used Rational Rose for developing use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class Diagrams and object diagrams in the design phase.
- Implemented MVC architecture by separating the business logic from presentation layer using STRUTS 1.2 Framework.
- Web framework is used to render different JSP templates for presentation layer for consistent look and feel.
- Writing the Ant script to build the application and generate the required tar, jar files.
- Used Tortoise SVN client for Software Configuration Management.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of Spring 1.0.2 framework and OR mapping tool of Hibernate for rapid development and ease of maintenance.
- Created SQL queries for the dividend processing operations using Oracle 9i.
- Performance optimization of the CSV conversion process.
- Designed prototype for the front end of the application.
- Implemented Container Managed Transactions in EJB’s.
- Performed the Unit testing for the application using JUnit.
Environment: J2EE 1.4, JSP, EJB 2.0, Struts, Hibernate 3.0, Spring 1.0.2, JDBC, XML, XSL, XSLT, RUP, Rational Rose (2000), Log4J, MVC, WebLogic Application Server 6.0, CVS, Oracle 9i, Windows XP.
Confidential -Atlanta, GA
- Worked closely with Business Analysts, Team leads and Architects in analyzing the requirements and design.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring Core Java and J2EE components like Spring batch, Spring JDBS, Spring core, REST API and deployments in WebLogic Application server.
- Implemented Spring JDBC and Spring Core concepts where ever required using Annotations.
- Involved in building the application on the development servers using Jenkins.
- Involved in deploying the war files on to WebLogic server both in development and QA environment.
- Have estimated different types projects (both dev and QA) using use case analysis points.
- Implemented Spring batch jobs from scratch for processing the files and for generating the flat files to and from Oracle DB.
- Implementing the CRC, dis empowers the Web-App to dynamically load the modified values of the configuration files.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting techniques like logging and transaction.
- Involved in resolving the Sonar code compliance issues for all the batch jobs.
- Worked with different teams in resolving the production bugs.
- Extensively used JMeter for performance and load tests.
Environment: J2EE 1.4, JSP, Struts, JDBC, Log4J, WebLogic Application Server 6.0, RSA, DB2, Windows XP, CRC, Oracle, JMeter, REST.
- Involved in understanding and transmitting the business requirements for the project, and translating these into functional specifications.
- Participated in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsor to meet expectations and deadlines.
- Developed and implemented Enterprise Java Beans (Session).
- Struts framework is used as MVC.
- Involved in production release planning & implementation along with support for production issues for various releases of the application.
- Designed and developed a convention based coding utilizing Hibernates persistence framework and OR mapping capability to enable dynamic fetching and displaying of various table data with JSF tag libraries.
- Server side validations are performed using the application exceptions.
- Implemented user sessions using Session Tracking API of Java Servlets.
- Performed JUnit Test on java EJB classes.