- Extensive experience in software design, implementation and testing of distributed systems in domains such as E commerce and Health Care Systems.
- Hands on experience In Front end technologies like ReactJS, NodeJS, Angular and Twitter frameworks
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience in UI Architecture design using Angular2 components. Thorough understanding of core concepts like Ng Modules, Services, Dependency Injection, and decorators.
- Experienced in designing data visualization using Chart.js and D3.js.
- Expertise on creating Responsive Web Pages using Twitter Bootstrap to improve user experience when viewed on different size electronic devices.
- Knowledge of using flux architecture in ReactJS for building client - side web application.
- Knowledge of rendering large data sets on the application view using ReactJS.
- Experienced inReactJSand working with Redux architecture.
- Worked with JQUERY in developing various UI widgets.
- Worked on creating application in AngularJS and developing as a Single-Page Application (SPA).
- Knowledge on Node.js environment set-up and interacted Node Service team to get the Service.
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix the Issues.
- Experience working in agile methodologies to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Good team player and highly motivated self-starter with analytical, problem-solving, trouble-shooting, and debugging skills and strong multitasking ability.
UI DEVELOPER/ ReactJS Developer
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Works on Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the webpage with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Works on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View.
- Implement various screens for the frontend using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Works in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Develops the React container and presentation al components (as State less and Functional components when applicable).
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed single application to render dynamically based on the JSON from the Node JS server.
UI DEVELOPER/ React Js Developer
Confidential -Maryville, MO
- Responsible for creating web-based applications using React JS, Node.js and Redux workflow
- Used ES6 features and Typescript for strongly typed coding
- Built single page application with modules, reusable components, forms using React JS
- Setup production dependencies for application are Redux JS, Webpack, Grunt, Babel, Node JS.
- Worked upon the dashboard for the project which contained a variety of charts and draggable components using D3, React JS
- Created cross browser compatible and Responsive web pages using Bootstrap, Bootstrap modals and CSS3
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Used Node.js for managing interchange of data between the server and the user
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3
- Built user interactive web pages using ES5, ES6, TypeScript, LESS and Angular 2.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of working with the RESTful API
- Worked on integrating APIs with MVC pattern
- Worked with package managers NPM, Yarn and build tools Gulp, Grunt, Babel.
- Responsible to commit the code into GIT
- Worked in Agile environment, had biweekly sprints
Confidential -Cincinnati, OH
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular framework and Node JS.
- Extensively used Angular/CLI to create components, directives, filters, pipes and to run the tests.
- Performed Validation of forms using AngularJS.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) and Bower as package manager for installing backend and frontend dependencies.
- Implemented Model-View-View-Model pattern and responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third party REACT libraries, and handling/creating redux store data
- Implemented drag and drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
Web Developer/UI Developer
- Used Angular.JS templates which could be plugged into one HTML container, as every web page is an overlay on the main frame page
- Used CSS3 preprocessor Less.js to create variables, to simplify lengthy CSS3 markup
- Set up user profile in MongoDB and enable customers to register and log in
- Consumed Ajax calls to build connection to database and retrieve updated data in JSON format
- Designed Angular custom directives for charts in D3.js to build a more readable and reusable application
- Debugged in Firebug for Mozilla Firefox and Developer tools for Chrome