A Talented UI & UX specialist, overall 9+ years of experience designing/developing responsive websites and crafting interfaces for desktop & mobile apps. I always stays up to date on the latest design trends, and specialized in Angular JS, SASS, Bootstrap, HTML5, Object Oriented JS, SAP UI5, SAP Fiori and UX Designing. A solid understanding of full life cycle of Designing and Development process, with a proven track record of producing in user - friendly and cutting edge applications
Design Tools / Editors: Photoshop, Sublime, Note Pad++, Eclipse, Visual Studio, NetBeans, Wire Frames, Prototypes, PPT Presentations, JIRA, SENCHA Touch, Titanium, Axure, InDesign
CSS Frameworks: CSS 3/SASS/LESS
Web Technologies: HTML 4/5, Ajax/JSON, PHP/ CakePHP/Word Press/Joomla, CMS, ZEND Framework
Other Technologies: SAP ABAP, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP UI5, OData, Ruby, Compass, ASP.NET
Operating Systems: iOS, Android, OS X, Windows, Linux
- Responsible for developing component by enhancing SAP Design Studio SDK 1.5.
- Responsible for creating deployable component for SAP design studio and install it.
- Designed and developed webpages as well as user interface for mobile web application to meet the requirements of the product.
- Wire framing and demonstrated understanding and expertise of UI/UX required
- Contributed to UI and UX solutions.
- Responsible for Code Review, Style Guide for SASS, Angular JS.
- Involved in developing webpages using HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap, and Node JS.
- Developed Angular JS Controllers which Isolates scope to perform operations in UI.
- Developed services and injected them into controllers using DI by Angular JS.
- Used AngularJS MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through AJAX calls using Angular JS.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Developed callback functions to parse and handle JSON data returned from the server.
- The tech stack is AngularJS, SASS, Bootstrap and cutting edge server side technologies.
- Responsible creating POC’s using SAP UI5, SAP Fiori to demonstrate for Clients
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree
- Followed Web Accessibility Guidelines while coding the website.
- Used Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility
- Working in close coordination with Client to resolve issues arising using agile methodologies.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
Environment: Hybris, JIRA, Angular JS, Grunt, Node JS, Bower Components, Ruby, Compass, SASS, Bootstrap, SAP, Git, SAAS, Linux
- Conducted extensive UX research using interviews, surveys, personas, storyboards, comparative analysis and informal usability tests of the product. Designed and created paper and functional prototypes to be used as models by the application development team.
- Design responsibilities included the creation of Wireframes, clickable & actionable prototypes and Hi-fidelity designs
- Participated in the design meetings and created class and sequence diagrams from the Design Documents for the modules assigned to me using UML.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Development, Integration and Testing of application modules.
- Participated in user requirement sessions to gather business requirements.
- Responsible creating POC’s using SAP UI5, SAP Fiori to demonstrate for Clients the Junior UI consultant prepared for the project assignments
- Responsible for writing SASS/LESS Style Sheets
- Responsible for Leading Juniors assigning tasks based on project estimation
- Responsible for creating for software installation for SAP UI5, SAP Fiori, Angular App structure.
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of the application.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner by using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company standards.
- Developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular JS in effective web design/Mobile Designs.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), SASS, LESS
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, DHTML, Web Service call and JSON
Environment: ASP.NET, Angular JS, JQuery Mobile, Sencha Touch, J2EE, Restful, Bootstrap, JQuery, JQuery UI, iOS, Android, Device Testing, Mac, SAP ABAP, SAP HANA, OData, JIRA, Angular JS, Grunt, Node JS, Bower Components, Ruby, Compass, SASS, Bootstrap, SAP UI5, SAP Fiori, Content Management Systems.
- Developed page layouts, custom navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Handled cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari).
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
- Integrated APIs for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Foursquare, Evernote, Yelp, Life360.
- Used agile methodology for software development.
- Developed code on Android platform accessible on web platform.
- Designed the web architecture for mobile interface.
- Designed data model for the application and Implemented stored procedure.
- Developing interfaces and abstract classes for all entity classes.
- Implemented data validation at the client side using jQuery.
Environment: JQuery Mobile, JQTouch, Android, iOS, RESTFul, WordPress, Zend Framework, Titanium, Phonegap, Sencha Touch, HTML5, CSS3
Senior Software Engineer
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Ability to rapidly prototype interface designs in hand-coded validating, standards-compliant, and semantically rich code and be aware of cross-browser compatibility and bugs.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Performed analysis for the client requirements based on the developed detailed design documents.
- Developed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Data Models.
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Created JSPs and developed the screens as per the file structure.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Integrated with back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.