- Designed and developed NoSQL solutions for all users.
- Worked on SCRATCH, CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviours in CSS.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, knockout JS, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Strong web development skills with HTML5, DHTML, JSP and AngularJS.
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, D3js, Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Strong experience with JQuery, JQuery plugins (Validator, Drag and Drop, AutoComplete), AJAX, Dynamic HTML (DHTML) and JSON.
- Experienced in maintenance of enterprise-level applications and tools on the ASP.NET (C#).
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQuery.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- Used AngularJS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server and used Karma-Jasmine unit testing.
- Experience in Usability Testing of the applications.
- Experience working with XSL, Smarty, Velocity and other template engines.
- Experience in designing graphic objects, animated images (Vector, Bitmap), templates, presentations, banners, buttons, graphic objects, user interfaces, Rich Internet Applications (RIA’s) with using various multimedia technologies on Adobe Flash, Action Script 3.0, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Fireworks, Ulead PhotoImpact and GIF Animator and also other third party cutting edge tools.
- Extensive knowledge ofFlex class Libraryand experience in working with advanced components likegraphing,chartinganddashboardlayout design development in Flex.
- Used the latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Proven track record in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Extensively used build utilities like MAVEN, ANT for building of jar, war and ear files.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features.
- Efficient team member with excellent work/time management skills, excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web based applications.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Ubuntu, Linux, Mac OS X
IDE, Editors: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Net Beans IDE, WIX, Adobe Dreamweaver, Brackets, Photoshop. Express, MS FrontPage, MS Visual Studio, Socket IO, Android SDK, Sublime
Database: Oracle 11g/12C,MS SQL Server, My SQL Server, DB2
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, Chrome Developer Tools.
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, Web Sphere, IIS.
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Office
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Writing components that hold model data and call back functions for the actions triggered from view.
- Writing controllers that are responsible for transferring control between components, routing and rendering views.
- Used various jQuery plugins like autocomplete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for Website.
- Specially working with AJAX data consisting of JSON responses, parsing the same and presenting on the UI layer.
- Consuming bootstrap like Blue-UI components that are compatible for different browsers and resolutions.
- Involved in designing and implementing patent application using Ext.JS and spring frameworks. Also used HTML5 and CSS3 to perform and design at client side
- Making pages that are cross-browser compatible.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Used RequireJS for dependency injection.
- Worked in line with Analysts and Content team to identify correct keys and content • Used Twitter Bootstrap show and hide classes for different and grid classes to create RWD.
- Used Agile methodology for the software development.
- Making pages comply to Accessibility requirements (ADA) for physically challenged and all who uses the website.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking.
- As a scrum team member worked on agile stories, trouble shooting issues and fixing defects
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant mark-up, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Designed rich internet applications using Google web toolkit (GWT).
- Setup framework for all current and future front-end projects to use Backbone.js for framework, organized module definitions and unit tests.
- Spring Controllers were used with Angular JS to route the control to desired Java services
- Converted obsolete Java web interface into a Rich Internet Application using Ext JS and Ruby on Rails.
- Tested middleware environments for performance and usability.
- Experience in handling data import from NoSQL solutions like Mongo DB to HDFS.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js and node.js.
- Enhancement of existing application utilizing JSP, Created HTML5 navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Using Rx JS, you can represent multiple asynchronous data streams (that come from diverse sources, e.g., stock quote, tweets, computer events, web service requests, etc.)
- Wrote GWT code to create presentation layer using GWT widgets and event handlers.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Worked on Ext JS4.2.1 for user interface widgets with high performance scalable grids, trees and menus.
- Co-ordinate with QA for testing, Production releases, Application deployment and integration.
- Provided production level code to the engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, CSS optimization, and ADA compliance support.
- Converted obsolete Java web interface into a Rich Internet Application using Ext JS
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
UI/ UX Designer
- Involved in Writing jQuery based Ajax Requests.
- Developed tabbed pages by using AngularJS directives.
- Developed applications using Mean stack (Node, Express, Angular, and Mongoose).
- Developed custom directives, factories and services in AngularJS.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating AngularJS with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- MEAN Stack development from scratch including Mongo DB server setup and Express JS server development.
- Perform usability/accessibility and user satisfaction testing, including HTML5/CSS3 paper prototyping test.
- Used usability testing tool AB tests to ensure better user conversion.
- UI development with technologies like HTML 5, AngularJS and JQuery.
- Designed and Developed Web application using CSS pre-processors
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, D3 JS, Handlebars, Bootstrap, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS,React.jsand Node.jsin effective web design.
- Writing unit tests in mocha, chai on server side and karma, jasmine on the client side
- Used Underscore.js functions to manipulate arrays without extending any built in functions.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed internal application using AngularJS and Node.JS connecting to MongoDB on the backend.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages (RWD) using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Worked with User Interfaces and applied usability principle to portals.
- Performed Usability on the applications to test the user acceptance of the application.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with PHP framework.
- Implemented XML parsing & JSON parsing for data handling on different application.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Practical exposure and/or experience with some JQuery, JSON, AJAX.
- Provided a solid solution for business rules management through its built-in repository and useful tools using Log's JRules.
- Determined quick learner with strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to manage positive and productive client relationship.
Confidential Pompano Beach, FL
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall User experience (UX).
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards.
- Designed the various animations with different graphics using with Macromedia Flash MX with Action Script 1.0, Photo Impact and GIF Animator.
- Designed graphic images, icons, templates in Adobe Fireworks MX.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Used various JQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website
- Used SOAP in the implementation of Web services.
- Conducted usability testing (including test plan creation, materials preparation, test moderation, note taking, and results reporting)
- Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UI/UX solutions.
- Elegantly implemented page designs in standards-compliant dynamic XHTML and CSS.
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Understanding Web UI conventions and be able to leverage them for promoting an efficient user experience.
- Developed Graphics using Paint shop Pro/Photoshop & Animation using Flash/Fireworks.
- Involved in solving cross-platform, cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Used Dream weaver as HTML editor, IIS for Web Hosting and SQL Server database.
- Performed user interview for application testing to measure usability of the site.
- Adobe Acrobat was used for the document management and developing .PDF files.
- Gathered and designed user cases for UI requirements. Prototyped UI designs using: Visio, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator, Flash, PowerPoint and Visual Interdev. Hand coded prototyped UI designs using Home Site.
- Implemented JQuery to improve the overall usability of the website interface
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services in AngularJS.
- Involved in Developing User Interface using MXML, Flex 2.0, Action Script and CSS.
- Extensive experience in implementing model-view-controller (MVC) architecture using AngularJS
- Took Human factors into consideration to create highly stimulated content.
- Used EXT JS for building rich internet applications, Backbone JS & RequireJS to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve the Speed.
- Drove multiple component design sessions parallel, creating design artefacts according to specifications by using of D3 JS.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly
- Worked closely with third party vendors.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, backbone, Wire-framing, HTML5.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS 3 pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Messaging Service of FLEX Data Services (LCDS) used for communication and real time collaboration.
- Deployed Flex Applications on WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed each and every web page which handles all popular search engines which targets the Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Converted HTML prototypes into wire frames.
- Prepared the business report with the help of Wire frames.
- Involved in GUI design, Screen navigation, and database design with using various technologies like Adobe Dreamweaver MX.
- Performed Database connectivity and transactions and also wrote stored procedures as per the requirement in MY-SQL.
Java UI Developer
- Design and analysis of technical specifications using UML (Rational Rose)
- Designed Class and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose for all the use cases.
- Used spring framework for implementing Dependency Injection, AOP.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Struts to send and receive data from Front-end to business layer.
- Interface designing of the customer applications, which includes user usability, navigation and icon creation.
- Experience in working with Restful Web Service for RPC integration style.
- Created data source bean and injected in Spring ORM to retrieve JDBC connection using Hibernate.
- Configured Hibernate, setup mappings and achieved second level cache using ehCache to reduce number of hits to database.
- Employed Lazy Loading/Eager Fetching strategies based on the circumstances. Created SQL queries to modify / add data, based on the requirements.
- Used object query tool JXpath to simplify querying of sets of java objects using Xpath based syntax and Jquery.
- Worked with PL/SQL queries, prepared statements, and stored procedures using Oracle.
- Used SVN for maintaining and versioning the code configuration.
- Involved in functional testing, unit testing (Junit) and integration testing and defect fixes.
Environment: JDK 1.6, J2EE, Servlets, Struts 2.0, Hibernate 3.5, Spring 3.0, EJB, UML, Rational rose, SVN, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, JSP, JUnit, ANT, RESTful web services, XML, XSD, JXpath, XPath, Oracle9i&10g, Linux.