- A highly motivated and results - oriented web application UI engineer with 6.5 years experience in all aspects of user-friendly UI software analysis, design, implementation, integration, deployment, and upgrade support and delivering Web-based Management Interfaces for sophisticated software products
- Thorough experience in UI Development (from concept/wireframe model to the execution of the project with respect to coding)
- Experience working in Agile Methodology and Scrum Software Development processes.
- Expertise in client side Designing and Validations using JQuery, HTML, CSS 3.0, Java Script, XML, JSTL and parsing methodologies like DOM and SAX.
- Experienced in developing Mobile Applications utilizing Phonegap, jQuery Mobile, jQuery, Android, HTML, CSS, Cocoa, iOS iPhone SDK, and Objective-C.
- Extensively utilized the features provided by .Net framework in various projects for MVC architecture.
- Supported Oracle and MS SQL Server databases, including database design, performance tuning, database backup and restore, and database replication, and develops plans and procedures.
- Experienced in IDE such as Eclipse 3.4, My Eclipse.
- Expertise in building tools like Maven, ANT and Version Controls such as CVS,SVN
- Hands-on experience in Black Box Testing, UI Testing, Performance Testing, Negative Testing, Stress Testing of web and mobile based applications.
- Played lead role in SCRUM-agile software development cycle for an multiple development assignments in team of 10
- Efficient Team Member with good planning, multitasking skills
Languages: C, C++, C#, Visual C++,JAVA, LINQ, Objective C
Framework: JQuery, AngularJS
Markup Languages: HTML4, HTML5
Styling: CSS2, CSS3,Adobe Muse
Mobile: Android SDK, Windows Mobile, PhoneGap, JQuery Mobile, IPhone
Cross Browser Comp. for Desk: Ie8, Ie9, Ie10, FF, Chrome, Safari
Cross Browser Comp. for Mobile: Lumia Latest(IE), FF, Chrome, Safari
Microsoft: ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net
Testing and Debugging: JUnit 4, Log4j 1.2, HPQC, Bugzilla, Selenium
Others: Ajax, JSON, SQL, JSP, XML
Other tools: Maven, ANT, CVS, SVN, Log4j, JUnit, TortoiseOperation System:Windows 7/XP/2000, Unix
Confidential, Roseland NJ
Sr UI Developer
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matches the business requirements.
- Coordination in project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Extensively involved in design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock Confidential and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Defined the applications’ user interface using HTML through Angular JS.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Worked with Subversion for checkin and checkout unit code.
- Handling platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
Confidential, Mahwah, NJ
- Actively involved in using AngularJS, Bootstrap and HTML5 CSS 3 to enable client side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variable
- Implement JQuery to navigate to different section of the page of the application using DOM elements.
- Involved in responsive web designing using various Bootstrap’s classes and Grids
- Tested the application functionality with JUnit Test Cases.
- Developed logging module-using Log4j to create log files to debug application flow.
- Used CVS for version control.
- Involved in Bug fixing that were raised by the Testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase
- Created and executed test cases for mobile and web-based applications across 3+ releases and upgrades; reported bugs to technical leads and QA managers for resolution.
- Maintained and Organized the Test Matrix, Requirement Traceability Matrix. Communicated requirements to planning and testing teams.
- Created test plans and executed against them, provided reports to development leads, testing managers and project managers; performed structured and unstructured testing and technical testing.
- Actively involved in Functional, Regression, Smoke, UAT and Integration Testing in agile methodology
- Individually Designed, Developed and Tested an Unlock Screen app for Confidential, mobile application which enables the users to design an Unlock Screen with user input details.
- Designed user interface using various custom layouts, buttons, dialog boxes, alert boxes and different form of widgets.
- Integrated plugins for screenshot functionality.
- Implemented Fragments to make the app usable on both Smart phone and tablets.
- Debugged the application and isolated issues down to the component level using Logcat, DDMS, Toast Notifications.
Environment: JDK 1.6, Java EE 6, HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS, Eclipse, JSP, XML,JQuery Mobile, JQuery, PhoneGap, iOS, Andriod SDK
Confidential, Buffalo, NY
- Worked with teams where requirements are continuously being implemented, tested and improved (agile).
- Developed the presentation layer using HTML and CSS according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying & maintenance.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs, for several browsers.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Responsible for website user interface design; contributing to content, 2.0 layouts, navigation, interaction flow and terminology. Collaborating on paper prototyping, specifications and graphical design using various tools.
- Converting wireframes in templates including creation of brand identity, web site header, menu, information containers, grid styles, navigation, forms, buttons, icons, images, User components and application widgets creation with suitable color schemes.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Contributed towards Analysis, Development, Testing, Code Review.
- Utilized Core Data and SQLite for persistent storage of user's information.
- Developed and released an update implementing data charts across the application.
- Constructed critical features for this project like customized navigation bar, page control and scroll view.
Environment: Objective C, COCOA Framework, Sqlite3, XCode& PHP
- Organized, updated and maintained Data Access Layer using LINQ which involved accessing data from the Database using Connected Architecture which requires the strong OOPS concepts.
- Managed Client's database and files which included adding, editing, deleting of records. Also included upload, download, display, delete documents, and Excel file processing.
- Constructed Administration portal to add, delete customers, control data charts reports and files for the customers.
- Created passwords administration of users, groups, roles, permissions, policies, and application access provisioning allowing customers to see their respective reports and data by date.
Environment: Asp.net with C# (MS Visual Studio 2010),, C#, SQL Server