- 7+years of experience in IT Industry which includes 5 + years of experience in Weblogic Administration providing support for development, testing, Staging and production environments.
- Extensive experience with Administration of WebLogic Application Servers 7, 8.1, 9.2 and 10Clustering (WLS), Cisco UCS, IPlanet Directory Server (LDAP), IPlanet Web Servers, Apache web Servers, Microsoft IIS Web Servers5.0/6.0, and Site Minder Administration.
- Installed RCU and configured MDS schemas to store the metadata for SOA Suite 22.214.171.124.
- Experience in deploying the applications on clustered and standalone Weblogic Servers and maintaining Load balancing, Failover, High availability and Session Replication.
- Good troubleshooting skills on issues related to Weblogic, Apache, Tomcat, JBoss servers, Networking, Database, UNIX and applications and worked with respective engineers to resolve them and provided RCA.
- Interacted with BEA Weblogic Technical Support Team in resolving the Weblogic critical issues, and used to follow up on the opened tickets, by analyzing the respective thread dumps and Config files.
- Deployed WAR, JAR and EAR files and monitoring the Application servers and Web servers, troubleshooting performance issues using the Log messages and Log files.
- Expertise in managing JNDI, Managing Security, Configuring and monitoring JMS.
- Experience in configuring F5 Load Balancer and Big IP Load Balancer.
- Install and configure Sun ONEWeb server (iPlanet), Web server and IIS Web server andintegrated the same with the Weblogic server.
- Good knowledge of maintenance and production support by integrating all the modules and debugging production logs thereby stabilizing the system.
- Experience using weblogic.Admin, weblogic.Deployer and weblogic.server commands
- Experience in Setting up of Data Sources, Configuring Servlet Engines, Session Managers including planning installation and configuration of Weblogic Application Servers.
- Involved in setting up cluster environment for WebLogic Server integrated with multiple workflows.
- Expertise in developing Shell scripts (including sh, ksh, bash) to administer and automate batch job scheduling including Server Start/Shutdown, backup and recovery processes.
- Database knowledge using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Ability to implement new concepts and applications.
- Provided 24/7 on call support in Production environment.
- Strong business, analytical, oral and written communication skills to collaborate effectively with team members and greater ability to perform as a team.
Operating Systems: AIX 4.3/5.1, Solaris 7/8/10, HP - UX11i, Linux 6.2, Win 95/98/NT/2000
J2EE Technologies: Java (JDK), J2EE - Java Beans, Servlets, EJB, RMI, JSP,Applets, ASP, JNDI, RMI, IIOP, Java Mail API, C++, C, SQL, PL/SQL, CGI/Perl, JDBC/ODBC, SOAP, Struts, MVC, Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, JYTHON
Application/Web: Servers Weblogic 10.x, 9.x, 8.1, 7.0, SOA Suite 126.96.36.199, IBM’s WebSphere6.x, Jboss, Apache Tomcat, OHS 11g, Apache HTTP server, iPlanet 6.x, Microsoft IIS.
Scripting: XML 1.0, XSL, XSLT, HTML 4.0, DHTML, Java Script, CSS, UNIX Shell Scripting Jython, Python
Packages Utilities: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
RDBMS: ORACLE 8i/9i/10g, Sybase, MS-Access 2000, SQL-Server
IDE Tools/Utilities: JBuilder 4/8, Microsoft Visual Studio, Visual Café Enterprise Edition 4.0, Eclipse, WebSphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), Exceed, SQL*Plus, MQ Series 5.x, Visio 2000, Microsoft Project 2000, TOAD, Ant
Protocols: TCP/IP, Telnet, DNS, NFS, NIS, FTP, SMTP, SOAP, POP and HTTP
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Performed Installation and Administration of Oracle Weblogic 8.1/9.2/ 10/11 g on Linux and Solaris platforms.
- Upgrading of Weblogic 10.3.0 server instances to Weblogic 10.3.5 Server.
- Installed and configured Apache Web Server 2.2.16 and upgraded to 2.2.22.
- Installed RCU 11g to createMDS schemas for SOA Suite 188.8.131.52 on Linux platform.
- Deployed composite applications using SOA Suite EM console.
- Wrote scripts for creating, configuring, starting Weblogic servers using WLST.
- Setup and configured large Enterprise Weblogic Clusters utilizing BEA’s Weblogic 10 and 9.2 MP1, wrote scripts and Java utilities that determine the performance of the Staging and Production sites.
- Involved in Weblogic 10/9.2/8.1 testing and analyzing performance metrics and creating respective Weblogic resources.
- Deployed the WAR, JAR and EAR applications in Weblogic 8.1/9.2 Responsible for application changes across different platforms- development, testing and production environments
- Created Weblogic domains, managed servers, clusters, machines and start up scripts.
- Involved in the migration of the applications from tomcat 5.5 to WebLogic Server 10.3
- Configured JDBC resources, data sources and bounded to the J2EE applications, configured the connection pools for the data sources. Created the Oracle Application server, JMS Server, JMS Connection Factories, Queues, Topics, Database Store and Message Bridges and monitored.
- Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by Weblogic Heap Size, garbage collection, JDBC Pools and taking Thread dumps, pstack and prstat and analyzing to find the problems in application. Configured the Session Management i.e. Memory to Memory and Database replication on Weblogic Application server.
- Years of experience in development and deployment of enterprise applications on Weblogic, and Tomcat application servers
- Involved in doing a performance benchmark of Weblogic server by using Load runner.
- Developed scripts (start, stop, backup & recovery processes) for Weblogic application server administration. Developed WLST/JYTHON, ANT scripts, UNIX shell scripts to automate the deployment process.
- Expertise in writing WLST scripts using Jython/Python for starting, stopping servers, Node managers and deploying applications.
- Working knowledge of tools like CVS, which improves team productivity and efficiency
- Used oracle security middleware to control and access to data and to restrict the use of various database resources.
- Monitored Weblogic server resources using Wily 7.0 Introscope.
- Identifying the need for and defining channels and queues and monitoring them.
- Involved in 24/7 support for production environments.
Environment: Oracle WebLogic 8/9/10.x, WebSphere 6.x, 7.x, Jboss, 6.0, iPlanet (Sun One 6.0), Apache, Sun Solaris 8, 9, 10,Red Hat Linux 4.x/5.x, Windows 2003, JVM, F5, Oracle 9i, 10g, DB2, SQL server, CVS.
Confidential, Madison, WI
Weblogic Admin/Production Support
- Configured database connectivity using JDBC and Connection pools for Oracle WebLogic Application server10g/11g.
- Automated and scheduled backups (SymantecNetBackup) on all UNIX Machines using shell scripts.
- Performance tuning was done with respect to system, connection pools. Execute threads and JVM heap size.
- Develop domain monitoring java class using JMX to collect JDBC, JVM, and Execute Queue statistics for Managed Servers.
- Document and establish standard processes to ensure repeatability for J2EE administrators.
- Troubleshoot environment and application issues using BEA WLS support patterns as the standard methodology and provide root cause summary to application stakeholders.
- Was responsible for overall architecture of a BEA deployment, using Portal, Integration and WebLogic Server.
- Provided Migration configuration for transactions, security, services, JMS servers and services while transitioning from development to production environment.
- Deployment and Troubleshooting of JAR, WAR and EAR applications in clustered environment with WebLogic.
- Implemented Load balancing of web applications by configuring Weblogic proxy plug-in.
- Performance tuning by Managing and Monitoring the JVM performance by Weblogic Heap size, garbage collection, execute threads, EJB Cache size, JDBC pools and multi pools.
- Actively involved in upgrading to various new Service packs regarding Weblogic, Sun ONE, iPlanet, Apache/Tomcat.
- Expertise in writing WLST scripts using Jython/Python for starting, stopping servers, Node managers and deploying applications.
- Performed extensive trouble shooting experience including stack trace analysis and JVM tuning experience by changing to heap sizes according to the requirement.
- Wrote scripts (start, stop & ping) for web application server administration. .
- Configured and monitored JNDI, security realms. Configured Apache web server and Weblogic plug-in.
- Worked on securing Web Applications. Applied patches service packs for security, performance, bugs etc.
- Experienced in working with Aqualogic Integrator (ALINT) which is a combination of WLI (Weblogic Integration) and ALSB (Aqua Logic Service Bus).
- Worked with IDM and Oracle security Middleware teams in troubleshooting issues in dev, test, stage and production environments.
- Monitored free space, disk usage, locating files, checking & clearing log files, administration & monitoring of file systems, network & virtual memory statistics
Environment: WebLogic Server 8.1/9.2/10.2 , SUN Solaris 8.0/10.0, Linux, Oracle 9i/8i, JDK 1.4/1.5,1.6, JDBC 2.0, Servlets, EJB 2.0, Apache
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Installed and configured enterprise applications on BEA Weblogic Application Server 8.1, Cisco UCS in Sun Solaris environment.
- Implemented the Weight based routing when there is configuration differences in the Hardware.
- Deployed Various J2EE applications on to the clusters and Application servers and supported accordingly.
- Configured JDBC resources, data sources and bounded to the J2EE applications, configured the connection pools for the various data sources.
- Configuring Execute Threads, Connection Pools and JMS Bridges etc. for different components of the system.
- Troubleshooting applications, servers, clusters, OS, testing problems and customer problems.
- Using Jprobe to diagnose and resolve performance bottlenecks, memory leaks, excessive garbage collection, threading issues and other java coding problems.
- Developed shell scripts to automate the maintenance process of the Web Logic and recover the backed up Web Logic configuration.
- Created Weblogic Portal domain and created projects application and portal application in Weblogic workshop.
- Created user groups, roles and assigned users to Groups and Roles.
- Created Portal and Portlets on WebLogic portal admin console.
- Created books, pages, portlets, skins and themes.
- Created Entitlements for Portal Resources and Setting Up and Managing Content. Involved in implementing different data types and defining data types in WebLogic portal.
- Provided WLST (Jython script) and configuring various WebLogic components/services via Jython script.
- Developed UNIX shell scripts, Perl scripts that automate the Weblogic Administration (recycling the application server, deploying customer applications, logs rotation, monitor applications state, etc.)
- Responsible for application changes across different platforms- development, testing and production environments.
- Involved in assisting QA team in Regression, Load and Integration testing of J2EE applications on WebLogic Application Server
- Effectively interacted with the users on a daily basis, decreasing downtime and increasing user productivity.
- Providing 24x7 supports to testing, staging and production environments
- Performed WebLogic Server 7.x/8.x administration tasks such as installing, configuring, monitoring and performance tuning.
- Installed and configured Sun ONE (iPlanet) Web Server.
- Configured plugins iPlanet Web servers to work with WebLogic server.
- Configured and administered Connection Pools, multi-connection pools and Data source objects for JDBC connections.
- Configured and maintained of WebLogic server with JDBC, JMS, JNDI, SNMP and J2EE Services and Data sources.
- Configured JVM tuning for WebLogic application server.
- Configuration and Clustering of WebLogic Application Servers.
- Troubleshooting WebLogic server connection pooling and connection manager with Oracle 9i.
- Set up WebLogic domain with a single Server instance for developers on their Solaris machines.
- Configured connectivity with SSL s for web servers and App servers for applications in all environments.
- Monitored system upgrades and maintenance on production systems for health of application server components and the applications deployed on them pre and post implementation.
- Interacted with development teams and third party support personnel for quick and effective issue/case resolution and patch implementations.
- Prepared best practices for application teams running various middleware products and provided value by creating scripts and methodologies that would automate and help better maintain systems.
- Provided 24x7 on call production support.
Environment: WebLogic server 7.x/8.x, AIX 5.x, SuSE Linux, JDBC, JMS, JNDI, SNMP, JVM, SUNONE and Apache web server 2.0, Oracle 9i, scripting .
- Coding java classes which carry out the main business process.
- Developed back end procedures, functions, triggers and java objects on Oracle8i.
- Coded JSP’s, Java beans and managing sessions.
- Coded JSP and HTML user interfaces.
- Coded Servlets, API’s for connectivity using JDBC.
- Conversion of PL/SQL packages to Java classes
- Responsible for Security implementation and integration testing of the system.