- Possess over 12 years of excellent experience in web based Technologies, client/server, distributed architecture applications in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, GWT, JDBC, and IBM Websphere Commerce Server WCS, IBM Sterling Commerce OMS technologies.
- Certified from IBM for WebSphere Commerce Server 7.0 Application Developer.
- Developed applications in various sectors like Banking (Investment), E Commerce (Retail Information Systems and Telecom), Health Care/ Insurance (Auto Underwriting), Telecom (Billing) and Knowledge Management.
- Excellent experience in IBM products including IBM Websphere, IBM Websphere Commerce Server 6.0, and 7.0, IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite 9.2.0, RAD 7.0 and LTS tools.
- Expert level skills in Java, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages, Struts, Tag Libraries, Enterprise Java Beans, JDBC, GWT, Hibernate, Spring, and WebSphere Commerce Server V6.0, 7.0.
- Expert level in different frame works like MVC and spring.
- Experience in implementing Design Patterns and J2EE Design Patterns.
- Have experience on working CMP and BMP transactions of Enterprise Java Beans.
- Experience in preparing teh unit test cases using JUnit Framework.
- Knowledge in modeling Use Case, Sequence, Collaboration, Class and Component Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Development experience in various open source frameworks (Struts, Log4j, Ant, spring and AJAX).
J2EE Technologies: EJB 2.0, JMS, MDB, JDBC, JNDI, Java Servlets, JSP, JSP Custom Tag libs, JSF, Java 1.7 & J2EE Design Patterns, AJAX, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JNDI
Application Servers: RAD 7.0 / 6.0, Web 126.96.36.199, BEA Web Logic 9.1/10, Oracle11g
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10G/11G, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000/2005 Express Edition, SQL, PL/SQL, DB2 Stored Procedures.
J2EE Frame Works: MVC Architecture, Spring Frame Work, Jakarta - Struts Frame Work Web2.0 Query, JSON, DOJO
ORM Tools: Hibernate, PureQuery, HQL
Web Servers: Apache Web Server, JavaWebServer2. 0, Jakarta-Tomcat 1.4/1.5
Designing Tools: Rational Suite Enterprise 2003, Rational Clear Case
Versioning Tools: Rational Clear case, WinCvs 1.2, CVS, Visual Source Safe (VSS), AccuRev.
Scripts: Java Script, VB Script, Ant Scripts, XML DTDs and XSDs
Markup Language: XSLT, XML, XSL, HTML, DHTML
Tools&IDEs: Eclipse 3.0/3.1, Jakarta Ant 1.6, Web Sphere Studio 5.0/5.1, Visual Café VISIO, Putty, WinScp, TOAD,SQL editor, IBM LTS suite/tools
Operating System: Linux, Unix (HP), Windows NT/ 2000, Sun Solaris
Open Source: Jakarta Struts, Spring frame work, Ant build tool, Log4j, Apache Tomcat, JUnit TestLTS tools Clear case, clear quest and reqPro.
Commerce Server: IBM Websphere Commerce Server V6.1, WCS 7.0, Solr
Sterling Commerce: IBM Sterling Fulfillment Suite V9.2, Sterling Application Console, Sterling Business Center
- Worked on Lab Results Viewer LRV application to improve teh performance of teh system to generate reports.
- Worked on POC to integrate POI Jars with RV system to generate reports.
- Implemented logic to generate reports in CSV format.
- Identified bottlenecks and performance impacted classes and methods by using IBM Heap Analyzer and Eclipse Memory Access Tool.
Environnent: Java, J2EE, Hibernate, Springs.
- Developed Jump LEASE programs for TMO EIT systems for OMNI channel.
- Designed enterprise solutions for integrating Sterling Commerce system with WCS, SAP, JPAY/Cyber source, VESTA and Vertex systems.
- Worked on extending teh OOTB services for Product Views and Process Order services during PLP and Checkout pages.
- Implemented JMeter script for Unit Testing and supported Integration Testing, QAT testing and Functional testing teams in implementing various test cases for quickest sanity and detailed validations.
- Supported WAR Rooms for application Testing, Performance Testing and PROD Deployments.
- Configured SBC for Promotions during device launch for pre-order or any special events.
- Worked on EIP sub system built on spring core and MVC frame work and Hibernate. Implemented Lease calculations for various channels of TMUS
Environment: Java, J2EE Oracle, WCS, Sterling OMS RAD, Web services, JMS, XML, XSL, WAS, Hibernate, Spring.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- me am core developer for interface modules that includes MapQuest Integration, Omniture Integration, Product Tours, Product Configurators, Marketing and Re-Marketing tags using Ensighten.
- Review teh implementation of teh team along with Quality control and performance implications.
- Help define teh deployment / configuration processes and other best practices to be followed / used in teh project.
- Involved in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design and Development of teh applications.
- Designed MapQuest, Scene7 and Product configurator interfaces.
- Worked on inventory sub modules build on Spring MVC framework as standalone application.
- Actively involved in integration of SOLR with WCS and migration of endeca search to SOLR search.
- Implemented MapQuest for ‘Check-In Store Availability’ and ‘Ship 2 Store’ for Canada.
- Developed Scene7 functionality for Canada for all pages like Product, Sku, Class, Carousels.
- Involved in vendor integrations for Lenmar, Intel, Ensighten and Conversys.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
- Working on implementing user interface using Struts framework.
- Worked on application performance testing and identified teh bottlenecks and implemented teh code patches to resolve teh issues.
- Configured entire WCS on locally and remote machines.
- Installed and integrated RAD 7.0 (Web Sphere Application Server).
- Configured client Format Manager Designer (FMD) locally and created tickets and labels locally and uploaded into Format Manager Server (FMS) through webservice.
- Unit Tested application from client to server end-end from creating tickets to populate teh tickets and labels in WCS.
- Customized teh WCS for individual retail brand owners like BEBE, JCPenny, and Stein mart…. etc.
- Configured access for vendor and agents who access teh B2B site.
- Work closely with QA team at offshore and client to review teh test scripts and author test script.
- Involved in code reviews and bug fixes.
- Developed enhancements related to BEBE store.
- Fixing teh high priority defects within 4 hours SLA time.
Environment: Websphere Commerce Server6.1, Java 1.6, J2EE (JSP, Servlet, Struts, EJB, JDBC), AJAX, DOJO, Web services, XML, log4j, J2EE Design patterns, Oracle, PL/SQL, TOAD, CVS, Websphere Application server, RAD 7.0(Web sphere), Windows XP and Unix.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Leads all functional and technical efforts related to UDP development.
- Provide technical direction and overall approach for teh UDP application development.
- Used JSF and Ajax for UI. Integrated teh Ajax plug-ins, rich faces and face lets with JSF and ICE Faces.
- Created EJB’s in all interfaces like Main, Service and Rules.
- Implemented EJB’s for specific rules part of Rules Engine and EJB session beans for Main interface.
Environment: J2EE, JSF, ICE Faces, EJB, Core Spring, Hibernate, LTS tools, DB2, Web sphere, Selenium, Ajax
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Implemented multiple portals under BADirect tree which includes IPS (International payment service), FXWD (Forex wires and Drafts), and Escrow, RDS (Remote Deposit Service), IPS Phase 2 OTP (One-time password) and reports.
- Implemented IPS in four languages me.e. English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified) and Japanese.
- Also implemented IPS Phase 2 for Korean customers.
- Implemented RDS (Remote Deposit Service) for global corporate customers.
- Gained good amount of knowledge on bank core business functionality on Investment banking - treasury payments services.
- Continuous interaction with multiple application business leads to understand teh functionality of different application to implement teh portals.
- Involved in development of portlets for IPS templates like ACH, Wires, and Drafts.
- Involved in entire SDLC project until sign-off from client.
Environment: Weblogic8.1, SQL Server, J2EE, JSP, Struts, Hibernate.
J2EE Developer & Post Production Support
- me am prime responsible for CSM and implemented service module.
- Also me am teh part of post-production support for BBOT.
- We customized Infinys product from Convergys for bell south.
- Adopted Infinys product within short span of time and implemented BBOT modules using infinys key API.
- Created new EJB’s and implemented existing interfaces for customer service business.
- Application built on MVC framework and used key J2EE design patterns in model and data layers.
- We used JSTL and Struts for UI and also custom tags built from teh product.
Environment: J2EE, Struts, WebLogic 8.1, Oracle 10g, Service Locator, VO, DAO, Factory, Builder & Strategy design patterns.
Java Developer and Team Lead
- me am prime responsible for implementing teh enhancements and lead teh team of size 3.
- Gathered User requirements and performed requirement analysis, developed UML diagrams for representing teh architecture.
- We set up teh system remotely successfully after completing teh KT.
- Handled work request on both batch and online.
- Implemented batch work requests using UNIX and Oracle.
- Online implemented using JSP.
- BCM have interaction with nearly 39 in/out bound systems and we monitored all teh exchange files between each interface to trace out teh issue.
- Verified reports extracted into IBM mainframes.
- Connected main frame server using Rumba to verify reports generated by BCM.
- Helped team to understand teh application and clarified their doubts.
- Implemented Java by using JBuilder IDE.
- Involved in creating connect direct scripts and shell scripts.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
J2EE Developer and Module Lead
- Primarily responsible for implementing teh security module for different releases.
- Involved as Module Lead for Security module and implemented using banking frame work.
- We use struts to implement client and design patterns on different layers of MVC.
- Helped team to understand teh module and clarified their doubts.
- Involved in gathering User requirements, Requirements Analysis, Developed Class and Sequence diagrams, User Interaction screens, Prototypes, Object and System Diagrams using UML, Rational Rose.
- Involved in designing, developing and configuring Front-end/Server side J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, J2EE, Collection Framework, MVC Framework, Java Script, JSP, Servlets, JMS, JDBC, JNDI and deployments in Web Logic App Server 8.1
- Coded and used Struts tag libs, action and form beans and JSP Tag libraries.
- Involved in database design and writing SQL and PL/SQL Scripts for Oracle 9i.
- Involving in complete support of teh application for regular change requests and enhancements.
- Involved in installation, configuration of Web Logic on Development and QA environments.
Environment: J2EE, Struts 1.2, WebLogic 8.1sp2, Oracle 8i, UML, CVS, DAO, VO & Business Controller design patterns.