- 9+ years of IT experience which includes of Experience in developing modern web applications using
- MEAN(MongoDB,ExpressJS,AngularJS and Node.js) stack software and Experience in UI Design and Development and experience in JAVA/J2EE
- Experience in using Web Development Tools like Bugzilla and Firebug to debugging and troubleshooting the existing code.
- Knowledge on OpenText for the content management or unstructured data on websites or on mobile devices.
- Solid noledge of MongoDB and other NoSQL database concepts
- Designed and developed sophisticated, Data - Bound Ajax applications and framework using jQuery components including: a tool for Menu creation using YUI tree, context menu, drag and drop capabilities to manipulate the menu tree and Custom Ajax RPC protocol and JSON.
- Diagnosed and debugged a variety of cross-browser and cross-platform interface compatibility issues wif Modernizer and CSS Polly fills.
- Experienced using tools like Balsamiq for creating dynamic and HTML wireframes, storyboards.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap, Material Design lite for styling mobile applications.
- Experience in working on MAC, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
- Extensive experience working under agile methodologies environment (scrum).
- Experience in ensuring cross browser compatibility and Usability.
- Experience in developing SQL queries using Oracle Database and SQL Databases.
- Well experienced in writing test cases in methodologies Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience in creating basic click-through prototypes wif Invision.
- Good understanding of CSS server-side pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Experience in building application wif React JS, Redux, Require JS,in MVC architecture.
- Knowledge developing front end web design on ASP.NET, creating XHRs.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements, Pseudo Classes and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Extensively work wif Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver and many other design applications.
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, Web Services, BPEL, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY, BAM, Oracle Business Rules Engine.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing enterprise applications for J2EE platform using MVC, JAVA, JDBC/ODBC, JSP, Servlet, Struts, EJB, Hibernate, Java Mail, JNDI, Apache Ant.
- Experience in maintaining, building and deploying Java application servers like BEA WebLogic 7.0/8.x/9.x, Bea WebLogic Portal Server7.0, IBM WebSphere 5.x, JBoss 4.0.3, Tomcat 5.0.25/6.x and Oracle application server (OAS).
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL developed Stored Procedures, writing DDL, DML queries.
- Experience working wif PostgreSQL as an object relational database system.
- Experienced in designing table-less layouts.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive and user friendly web applications.
- Experienced in using web services like SOAP, REST.
- Experience in using Grunt as task runner.
- Developed Node.js unit test cases using Jasmine and Karma.
- Proficient understanding of versioning tools, such asGIT, SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO principals and ensuring dat application will abide by them.
Development tools: Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio C++, Notepad++, Android Studio, Sublime.
Debugging tools: Firebug, Bugzilla.
Operating systems: Linux, Mac OS X, Windows.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere, WebLogic.
Version Control: SVN, GIT, MAVEN, ANT
Tools: Jasmine, Karma, JIRA, Gulp, Grunt, Bower, and Mocha
Database: Mongo DB, SQL Server, Oracle, MYSQL,PostgreSQL
Frond End Tools: CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop CS5, Illustrator, Balsamiq
Programming Languages: C, Java, ASP.NET, J2EE
UI/Mean Stack Developer
- Created a custom, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of- business webapplication using AngularJS.
- Created the logos, icons and images dat were used across multiple pages using Adobe Photoshop.
- Developed single page application using AngularJS, nodeJS, express.js, Mongo DB wifng-view directive.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Worked on integrating jQuery API’s wif MVC pattern.
- Used Polymer for creating Web Components which are used to build a web app.
- Used PostgreSQL for storing and retrieving json format data dat need to be displayed on Google maps API.
- Extensive noledge of and use of AngularJSdirectives to bring additional functionality toHTML.
- Used PHP as Scripting language and used MySQL as the database.
- Experienced in maintaining usability by creating input boxes, containers etc.
- Worked on client-side validations for signup and login page by using ng-show to display the errors and also created custom validations.
- Configure and monitor numerous MongoDB and NoSQL instances.MongoDB Schema Design using DB Ref, Manual Ref, Embedded Data Model Design.
- Used the new tags from HTMaL5 like section, article, header, footer, canvas for animations.
- Created Responsive Web Design using Bootstrap.
- Used CSS3 to created and design logos using CSS3 3D animations and radiant.
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact wif Rest services and also interacting wif Database.
- Developed back-end components, connect the application wif the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating work wif the Node.js application.
- Developed the front-end framework, monitoring user interfaces using Angular Widgets using Custom directives.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, rootscope, childscope, modal,template, state etc.
- Used ng-view directive to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server.
- Used filters like date, json, uppercase, lowercase to arrange the data dat is to be displayed in a particular format.
- Used AngularJS ui-router for defining all applications States(routes).
- Used ng-click to display the image as thumbnail and also for implementation of functions when the button is clicked. Built out a new product line in EcmaScript using React, Redux and Rails.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT.
- Designed and developed CSS behaviors, CSS styles, CSS fonts, CSS buttons, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo elements in CSS.
UI/Mean Stack Developer
- Created a custom, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application using AngularJS.
- Extensive use of AngularJSfor developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internalapplication/tool.
- Developed single page application using AngularJS, NodeJS, express.js, Mongo DB wif ng-view directive.
- Used OpenText content Management server provides the core set of tools you need to capture, process and manage unstructured content across you're organization including document management, workflow, search and information retrieval services, all tightly integrated into a platform dat is easily customized and extended.
- Used ng-repeat for instantiates a template once per item from a collection.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC framework.
- Used Dreamweaver as editor for designing new pages.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility.
- AngularJS ng-grid, ng-repeat used for showing Tabular Data
- Experience in developing SEO codes.
- Used Node.js and frameworks available for itsuch as Express, Strong Loop, etc.
- Used Node.js for development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Used $ngrouteservice which is used in conjunction wif theng-viewdirective.
- Implemented two way data binding through scope in applications built on AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS multiple in-built directives such as filters, rootscope, childscope, modal, template, state etc.
- Completely redesigned and implemented cross-device data representation tool using d3 and adaptive layouts.
- Created Click-throughrate (CTR) to find the ratio of users whoclickon a link to the number of total users who view a page.
- Responsible for performing Mobile Testing, Mainframe Testing, ETL Testing.
- Used Media Queries for the design to be compatible in all devices.
- Used Node.js for server side web applications for java script codes to build real-time web API's.
- Implemented AngularJs Services to bind the data and provide acess to the data on the server.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used Angular.js for connecting the API's using Angular.js $http service.
- Used MediaQueries to deal wif different CSS related issues on different devices as well as website to make it compatible.
- Unit testing is done using jasmine wif karma by using karma-jasmine test runner.
- Used AJAX&JSON communication for accessing REST web services
- Followed Agile Methodology (scrum) in the development of the software.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using NodeJS (socket.io based on socket technology, ExpressJS framework).
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML4, CSS2/CSS3, jQuery, backbone.js, Bootstrap.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout.
- Used JS Framework such as AngularJS(for data driven apps) and BackBone.Js(for heavy DOM manipulation).
- Worked wif banking databases to develop credit score manager.
- Created interactive prototypes and specifications, including color palettes, screen layouts and user-interface elements.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Backbone.js, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Developed front end web applications by writing HTML code wif the halp of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Created design deliverables, such as specifications, templates, storyboards, wireframes, and mock-ups.
- Used AngularJS as the development frame work and done CRUD operations wif $http service.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build UI’s and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Involved in the development of pages using Bootstrap framework.
- Used jQuery to perform AJAX to get JSON data from the backend and parse it on the front-end.
- Used AngularJS filters for search, sorting, pagination and custom filters.
- Validated inputs to make sure dat they will be accepted before submitting to the server.
- Followed agile methodology.
- Used Mocha and chai for unit testing in Node.js.
- Experience testing AngularJS applications using protractor on end-to-end AngularJS application framework.
- Extensively used jQuery library for visual TEMPeffects, DOM manipulation and event handling.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Used AngularJS controllers to update entity models and Task database.
- Designed REST Web service for handling AJAX Request.
- Communicate wif the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Hands on the process of development, testing and maintenance.
- Participated as a team member in designing the user interface using HTML and CSS to make the interface use-friendly, especially child-friendly.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and C SS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for the use inwebpages by using JSTL packages for the development of theWebPages.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC framework to develop new internalwebapplication.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap.
- Created Cross-browser compatible.
- Integrated wif back end code (PHP) for highly interactive AJAX based applications.
- ned 24/7 high volume availability demands using open source tools such as Linux, Apache, PHP, and MySQL.
- Created Mockups and storyboards for the development of layout to maintain design throughout the site.
- Involved in the analysis, design and development phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used Rational Rose to generate Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams dat modeled the design details of the application.
- Developed UI screens using JSP, Struts tags and HTML.
- Used Jakarta Struts Framework, based on the Model View Controller architecture for rapid application development and ease of maintenance.
- Used validation framework for client-side validation and Internationalization to support multiple languages.
- Designed tables to access the database in Oracle and involved in writing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Implemented several design patterns such as Business Delegate, MVC, Singleton and Factory to resolve the most common design issues.
- Encryption and Decryption using symmetric keys.
- Implemented PL/SQL and stored procedures for Oracle9i database.
- Used XML parser APIs like DOM for marshalling and un marshalling of Data.
- Used MY Eclipse for writing JSPs, Struts, and Other Java code snippets.
- Used J-Unit framework for Unit testing of application and Clear Case for version control.
- Built application using ANT and used Log4J to generate log files for the application..
- Performed optimization of SQL Queries and Store Procedures by normalizing tables.
- Worked on developing a REST Web Service for the application.
- Involved in Agile Methodology process.
- Responsible for Cross-browser handling.