- Overall 7 years of strong experience in teh web design and development of applications wif an excellent understanding of Object based programming.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Good Experience in working wif Firebug for Mozilla and IE Developer Toolbar for Internet Explorer, Web Inspector for Safari, Developer Toolbar for Chrome.
- Solid working experience in various IDE's: Notepad++, Dreamweaver, Eclipse etc.
- Familiar wif major web application Servers like Web Logic, WAMP Server and Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications wif teh halp of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Able to design and code fluid and responsive websites optimized for different displays.
- Expert in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of future pages.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications wif teh halp of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator version: CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 and CC.
- Good noledge in Styling and coding of CMS themes, Email templates and practical noledge of SEO in web design and development.
- Expert in Software Development Life Cycle process, which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Proficient in using Front-End Development Framework Angular JS, bootstrap to develop Responsive Single Page Application.
- Responsible in developing Rich Web Interface modules wif Ajax, Angular JS, Backbone JS, HTML, CSS, Java Script, XML, JSON and jQuery.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Experience wif SVN Source Control and Git for code management.
- Experienced in writing database queries, tables, stored ptrocedures and triggers using database like SQL and Oracle.
- Good team player wif excellent communication skills and Ability to learn and adapt quickly to teh emerging new technologies.
IDE AND TOLS: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver
LANGUAGES: C, C++, JAVA, JSP, Servlets, PHP
DEBUGGING TOOLS: Firebug, Chrome inspector tools, IE Developer toolbar, Web Inspector for Safari.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows: 2000/XP/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X
WEB SERVERS: Apache Tomcat, WAMP server, Web Logic
DATABASES: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
FRAMEWORKS: Angular JS, Node JS, OO JS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, RequireJS
VERSIONCONTROL TOOLS: GIT, SVN.
DESKTOP TOOLS: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Visio, Photoshop.
Confidential, DALLAS, TEXAS
FRONT END Ume DEVELOPER
- Worked closely wif internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various media applications.
- Developed html views wif HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, Java Script and worked on teh website to give it a new look.
- Responsible for design and development of project, working on UI development, creating data services using Hibernate and Java.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Extensive noledge of social networking integration via Facebook API, and Twitter REST API.
- Integrated Google Analytics to monitor client web traffic and user statistics, while applying SEO (search engine optimization) techniques and best practices to achieve higher search rankings for clients.
- Coded extensively in JQuery to make rich Internet web pages and created custom date picker on teh website.
- Develop teh online chat interface for teh anonymous communication between mentors and clients.
- Implemented various Validation Controls for form validation and implemented custom validation controls using Angular JS, Node JS.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in jQuery as well as making teh pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed teh application for responsive to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS3 media quieres.
- Responsible for creating teh screens wif table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain teh uniformity of all teh screens throughout teh application and positioning of screen objects.
- Made teh application responsive for iOS and Android platforms using media queries and flexible grid layouts.
- Performing teh different modules like login, search and download wif tracking.
- We have followed wif Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all teh required tables to store different survey information related to teh site.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
FRONT END UI DEVELOPER
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, JSP and jQuery based on teh W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Involved in write application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and hence building type ahead feature for zip code, city and county look up using jQuery and jQuery UI.
- Used jQuery Mobile for developing Mobile apps.
- Built teh UI part of address verification service where users can select or ignore recommended address using JQuery, Ajax, PHP and Bootstrap model.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company's needs and goals.
- Created templates, menus, pages, categories, blocks using Drupal and Used Drupal Views module for controlling teh presentation of lists of content.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Developed CSS, LESS /SASS styles to maintain teh uniformity of all teh screens throughout teh application and positioning of screen objects.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated teh nodes in teh tree.
- Developed DAOs (Data Access Objects) and SQL queries to support system functionality.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQueryUI and Angular JS.
- Involved in finding out teh bugs, broken links and missing images and rectifying them.
- Implemented test cases and performed unit testing using Jasmine, Grunt and Phantom.js.
- Used SVN for revision control and code management.
- Used Firebug, Firebug Lite, IE Developer Toolbar, for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Collaborated wif team members in design, analysis, coding, testing, and website review.
- Proactive and innovative team Player proven to work under tight deadlines and capable of work efficiently as an individual.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in teh Analysis, System study and designing of teh project.
- Developed/CustomizedJavaServer Pages (JSP) for Customer User Interface (UI).
- Used Log4j to implement logging facilities.
- Used Eclipse/Notepad++ as editor for designing new pages.
- Involved mostly in each step of teh Software Development Life cycle.
- Development of GUI for HTML and JSP Versions. Java Servlets were used as teh common gateway interface between teh client and server.
- As a developer, coordinated wif onsite team and client in understanding teh business process and requirement understanding.
- Developed stores procedures, triggers, functions and database tables in Oracle database.
- Worked on developing a suitable GUI for ATM locator.
- Built Single page web application using Angular JS, OO JS.
- Participated in daily meeting for enhancing teh features for teh portal.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Used JDBC, application server provided transaction API for accessing data from teh Oracle teh using standard statements.
- Developed a dynamic web site to handle online reservation system using Wamp server wif teh halp of PHP and HTML/CSS for design and style sheets.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-base page layoutshence worked on different browsers like Mozilla Firefox, IE, Chrome, Opera and Safari.
- Involved in developing of design documents wif UML class diagrams.
- Involved in all phases including Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Documentation.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Created forms to collect input and validate data of teh user.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features.
- Created Graphic User Interface (GUI) and applied to web site.
- Increased developer productivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
- Developed teh UI layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application dat matched requirements.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on teh layout and UX.
- Added social media links on teh company’s primary website and worked on search engine optimization.
- Web Application Developed using Web Technologies 2.0.
- Participated in teh functional testing and implementation of teh website.
- Developed sample templates and web-site mockups using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Widely used optimization techniques in existing code.
- Developing and testing websites for multiple browser supports.
- Created and maintained a site map outlining teh architecture of teh site.