- 7+ years experience on building fast and scalable web application using LAMP stack.
- Experience building RESTFful services with PHP frameworks including Laravel, Slim and CakePHP.
- Extensive experience in PHP web application development, web based mobile application development and system administration.
- Experience in installing, configuring and fine tuning databases including MySQL and MongoDB
- Experience with both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in Administering cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Digital Ocean and Google Cloud compute.
- Expertise in designing and developing web applications with custom dashboards, user management and analytics.
- Experience in Administering web and application servers running on Linux, UNIX and Windows.
- Experience in testing web applications using Acunetix and Nessus for XSS attacks and SQL injections.
- Expertise in Object - Oriented Programming.
- Experience in developing website and e-commerce sites with content management system including Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla.
- Good knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Hands-on experience on all aspects of Web Development Projects including User Interface Design, HTML production, Server Side Scripting, Database Design, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Experience working with WYSIWYG tools like Dreamweaver CS3/CS4, Quanta Plus.
- Ability to work with and perform CRUD operations to the LDAP server.
- Worked extensively in application Software Analysis, Design, Development, and testing (all the phases of SDLC and Quality Assurance/Testing).
- Excellent debugging, problem solving, optimization and testing skills.
- Highly motivated, dedicated, quick learner and have proven ability to build and manage a team and work individually.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with results-oriented attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and demonstrate initiative and adaptability and capable of handling responsibilities independently as well as a proactive team member.
Programming Languages: PHP, Python, Java
PHP Frameworks: Laravel, Slim, CakePHP
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap CSS, JSON
Web Servers: Apache, Nginx, IIS, JBoss
Cloud: Amazon AWS, Digital Ocean, Google Cloud
Database: MySQL, Mongodb, Postgresql
CMS: Wordpress, Durpal, Joomla
Security: Acunetix, Nessus, WireShark
Tools: & IDE: Vim, Eclipse, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Quanta Plus, Zend Studio, PHPMyAdmin, Xcode
Modeling Languages: Rational Rose, Microsoft Viso
Virtual: Vmware, Vsphere Client, Virtual Machine.
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Zabbix
Mobile Development: PhoneGap, Sencha Touch, Kendo UI, Appcelerator.
Version Management: SVN, Git, Mercurial
Graphics: Photoshop, GIMP, Flash
Operating System: Linux (Debian and Redhat),Windows Server 2003, Mac
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Developed API’s using Laravel Framework.
- Integrated with API’s from ssls.com
- Integrated MySql with Eloquent.
- Integration with MailGun to send custom notifications.
- Manage Amazon AWS EC2 instances.
- Configure Elastic Load balancers to handle traffic.
- Developed Font End using Angular JS and Bootstrap CSS
- Developed dashboard using JQuery and High Carts.
- Installing and configuring MultiSite Wordpress.
- Custom PHP API's for creating Wordpress multisites, Users and Roles.
- Developed plugin for managing users in multisite Wordpress installation.
- PHPUnit test cases.
- Custom analytics to track the user navigation flow.
- Git for code respository
- Followed Agile process for project development
Environment: RESTful, PHP5, MYSQL, Laravel, AngularJS, HTML, CSS, Linux, Amazon AWS, Wordpress, Bootstrap, MailGun.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Designed and Developed REST API’s with Laravel PHP.
- Contributed for the design of REST API’s.
- Designed and Implemented MySQL Database schema.
- Improved existing API's using Node.js and MongoDB.
- Designed and developed front end web applications using Booststrap and AngularJS.
- Created Web Based mobile applications using PhoenGap and JQuery UI.
- HIPAA compliance was followed to protect sensitive information.
- Developed web application for developer to auto build android applications.
- Administered Apache HTTP Server and MySQL Server on Linux environment (Fedora).
- Involved in Amazon Cloud Architecture design for the project.
- Installed and configure Domains, DNS and SSL.
- Configured and Deployed EC2 instances with Apache HTTP server.
- Administered Amazon’s AWS services which include, SQS, EC2, RDS, Cloud Front,KVS and S3.
- Developed PHP components for Amazon SQS.
- Integrated modules with Urban Airship push notifications systems.
- Developed news aggregations algorithms.
- Worked on Image Recognition algorithms and provied API's for third party applications using Python Tornado framework.
- Developed PHPUnit test cases.
- Managed Team of six people.
- Followed Agile methodology
- Conducted scrum meetings and off shore meetings.
Environment: REST,Laravel,MySQL, Node.js, MongoDB, PhoneGap, Python, Tornado, PHPUnit, HIPAA, LINUX, Amazon AWS, HTML, Angular JS, BootStrap, JQuery
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Developed customer database system in PHP to manage payments, invoices, customer contact details, customer site details.
- Developed Control Panel for managing customer domains, customer SSL’s, message board and server information.
- Developed Inventory management system to maintain inventory of the entire organizational assets such as workstations, servers and other assets.
- Migrated company websites and client websites to Amazon EC2.
- Load balanced websites using Amazon EC2 instances around the world.
- Worked on Debian and CentOS Linux Distribution to manage CRON jobs.
- Developed various websites for lead generations.
- Designed Database Schema, Database creation using RDBMS in MYSQL.
- Deployed application on Linux Server (includes tasks such as configuration of Cron Jobs, MYSQL administration).
- Responsible for monitoring the web application and server performance using Nagios and Zabbix.
- Debug web application issues using Wireshark and Tcpdump.
- Testing web applications using Acunetix and Nessus for any know XSS attacks and SQL injections.
- First in line to manage any web application and server issues.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Configured and maintained various software extensions for the LAMP architecture (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
- Developed custom e-commerce shopping cart modules for clients.
- Integration of PHP form with Constant Contacts API
- Developed a lead generation platform and integrated with PipeJump CRM.
- Developed different modules for client’s website such as contact forms and data manipulation on user data.
- Designed different front end forms using HTML and CSS
- Developed Ticketing System in PHP.
- Developed internal Time clock for employees to log their work times in PHP.
- Performed manual testing for PHP applications.
- Performed extensive testing for mobile applications and PHP applications.
- Used PHP Optimization techniques and Coding Standards
- Written functions and classes using PHP for easy manage of MYSQL database operation
- Configured Apache for better performance.
- Managed the Linux server and configure CRON Jobs
- Handled Servers and Domain migrations.
- Responsible for managing web servers running on Linux.
- Designed and execute unit test cases
- Provided direct client support and conducted several client meetings.
- Developed Android and Apple applications using Phoengap.
- Developed mobile applications using Sencha touch MVC framework.
- Developed organizational websites using PHP MVC for internal applications.
- Developed Drupal modules to integrate with the business application.
- Moderator for the forums, mailing lists and IRC.
- Team leader for several projects involving student.
- Built High Performance Cluster based on Linux for Load Balancing and Computations.
- Webmaster for all the organizational websites.
- Technical Member of Drupal Hyderabad committee.
- Developed bug tracking system using Python which submits the bugs to the centralized server.
- Maintained websites by updating content and modifying modules.
- Maintained Linux web servers.
- Member of E- Confidential operating system which is based upon Linux.
- Worked with Adobe Photoshop to design logos and banners for the website.
Web Developer - College Intern
- Develop HTML websites to handle registration forms.
- Modify existing Drupal Templates.
- Promote about Free software in Engineering colleges.
- Volunteer in technical workshops.