- Experiences wif different SDLC Methodologies, architecting scalable platforms, object oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Worked on RWD (Responsive Web Design) and implemented web applications using AngularJS.
- Experience in Graphic and User Experience design and transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand - coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards wif respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control systems like CVS and SVN.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Involvement in using various IDE’s, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Eclipse, Adobe Photoshop, Edit plus.
- Involved in designing teh user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency wif browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Experience in using various JQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used teh latest HTML5 elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Experience wif User Acceptance Testing (UAT), fixing issues on teh fly, coordinating wif QA and business in resolving teh issue to deliver project on time.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, wif ability to work in team environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills wif a strong ability to excel through collaboration wif team members.
IDE, HTML Editor: Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Editplus.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.0.25, HTTP Web Server
Database: ORACLE, SQL SERVER, MYSQL
Operating Systems: Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP (Prof),Win 7
Methodologies: Agile, Rational Unified Process(RUP), UML
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Brief experience on implementing teh AngularJS in creating animations based on CSS classes for a new requirement surfaced for teh client.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along wif RWD to apply different styles to teh layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from teh mock ups and involved in UI review wif UI architect and Business Units.
- Developed components to fetch teh data from teh back end using AJAX.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Re-designing/ developing teh main website to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all teh required tables to store different survey information related to teh site.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Developed code to ensure dat teh application is cross browser compatible (IE 7+, Firefox and Chrome) as per teh requirements.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Involved in extensive HTML5 coding.
- Drive teh user experience vision across teams and enhance teh internal as well as client facing applications and teh overall application experience.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to teh clients and teh management to review.
- Converted mock ups hand-written HTML and CSS wif pixel perfect attention.
- Developed teh WebPages dat included BackboneJS, JSON and AJAX.
- Developed web presentation layer using JQuery, HTML5 and CSS3 according to internal standards and guidelines.
- Designed teh table less web applications using CSS and wif teh help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed teh bugs for several browsers.
- Worked wif teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Handled all aspects of teh web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, and deploying.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls, Bootstrap and XML.
- Co-ordinated wif BA group for better understanding of functional requirements analyzed and designed teh business requirements to documented and implemented.
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for all client sideUI Validationand implementingBusiness logic based on user selection using AngularJS.
- Responsible for developing, editing, publishing and managing content on teh external Web pages and internal layouts.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) in web pages to separate presentation fromstructure.
- Perform code review wif peers to ensure code optimization and web optimization techniques are followed.
- Follow agile methodology and iteration planning.
- Support and consultation for content publishers, web developers and managers.
Front End Web Developer
- Created user interface and navigation structure from wireframes.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint DHTML and CSS.
- Created interactive navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- Implemented client side validations in registration forms, login and logout forms using Java Script.
- Worked extensively wif teh File management and image libraries.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for teh application.
- Extensively used JQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Worked wif JQuery widgets to create more interactive web pages.
- Responsible in code optimizing and test across browsers.
- Actively participated in meetings wif clients to determine website goals and develop strategies.
Environment: CSS, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, APACHE Tomcat, DOM, Adobe Photoshop
Front End Web Developer
- Converted wireframes into html.
- Involved in team discussions when implementing new features in teh project.
- Implemented page designs in standard-complaint dynamic HTML and CSS.
- Created navigation lists using list elements in HTML.
- Provided insight on HTML and CSS standards.