- Expert in working with CSS preprocessors like SASS/LESS/Stylus.
- Expert in implementation of web development tools such as Webpack, NPM, Twitter Bootstrap, Sublime, GitHub and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Designed front - end UI application in React.js by creating many reusable components and modules.
- Experience in developing Responsive web designed applications using Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge on Document Object Model (DOM) and their functionalities.
- Created tables by using HTML5 and CSS3 to display consumers order information and executed JSON data parsing using AngularJS to render information on tables.
- Implemented Redux SAGA for API call effect to collect data from any synchronous function.
- Used AngularJS components such as modules, directives, controllers, filters, services and API’s to build Single Page Application (SPA).
- Expert in Implementing Node JS modules like grunt, express, mongoose and bower.
- Substantial experience in Testing, Debugging and Trouble Shooting the existing code utilizing Karma-test-runner, Jasmine for JS Unit Testing, Firebug and Chrome Inspector Tools.
- Expertise in using AngularJS controllers, directives, factory and service resources, routing and events.
- Proficiency in working with AJAX Control Toolkit and AJAX Extensions.
- Composed Application level code to collaborate with backend and consume the JSON data by making AJAX calls and Updating the DOM.
- Expert in integrating with Restful APIs for Server side Functionality.
- Developed SOAP web-services using JAX-WS, Restful Web-services using JAX-RS, and Expert in working with React.js and React Flux Architecture.
- Experience in working with Tomcat application server and configured WebSphere resources including JDBC providers, JDBC data sources and connection pooling.
- Worked with React.js on Redux for the management of React application.
- Familiar with debugging and troubleshooting the legacy repositories.
- Good working experience in DOJO tool kit modules like Core, DOM manipulation, event handlers.
- Used GIT, SVN for version controlling, error reporting and project management tools JIRA
- Involved in the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and familiar with Agile/Scrum Methodologies.
- Expert in working with multiple Operating Systems like Windows/XP/Vista, Unix and Linux.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Good experience in performing the improvement measures on web applications to reduce the response time and subsequently upgrading the end client experience.
- Excellent Oral and Logical abilities in code building, Code Optimizing and Capability in Design reviews.
- Good written and Oral communication skills and strong ability to exceed expectations through joint effort with Team members.
Frameworks: Angular JS, Angular 2.0, React.js, Backbone JS, Polymer JS, DOJO, Node JS,WordPress,Redux, Bootstrap, Foundation, SASS and LESS
Web Development IDE’s: Eclipse, Net Beans, Web-storm, Edit plus, Sublime, Visual studio 2015 and Brackets.
Tools: Jasmine, karma, IE Tester, Chrome Inspector, firebug, Safari web inspector, Grunt, Gulp
Version Control: SVN, CVS and GIT
Web/ App Servers: IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, http-serve
Database: SQL server 2008, MySQL, MS Access and MongoDB
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows, Mac, Unix & Linux
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Front End Developer
- Illustrated the front-end applications, Client interactive (UI) web pages utilizing HTML5, XHTML and CSS3.
- Designed and developed the login portal using Angular 2.0 Framework along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Created re-usable Typescript Components and services to exhaust REST API’s by utilizing the advantages of Component based Architecture provided by Angular 2.0.
- Familiar with Mobile Web Applications using jQuery Mobile and Twitter Bootstrap
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework and Wire-framing.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific point of view and synchronize data with server.
- Developed REST services using Node JS and Express JS, Integrated RESTful services with Angular services and Tested using REST console.
- Extensively used JQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like Auto complete Form Validations.
- Utilized SASS for building application style sheets and Node.JS for Server side validations and event handling and also wrote Angular JS custom directives for the UI screens.
- Used D3.js and AngularJS to construct data visualization and geo-clustering for market targeting.
- Designed responsive UI to work on cross browser and multi devices and used JSON for faster and impulsive responses.
- Experience with GitBash/Stash, Grunt, Bower, NPM, Jenkin and used JIRA tool for tracking of project.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application tasks.
- Used Gulp as build task runner to build and package the application.
- Extensively worked with making calls to WEB API’s to fetch the data from back-end as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS manipulations.
- Create complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme.
- Developed Angular JS unit test cases using Jasmine Test Framework with the Karma test runner.
- Created DOJO layering files and business widgets using DOJO/MVC for mobile app.
- Configured the http session management with IBM WebSphere Extreme Scale and configuring catalog servers and adding them to catalog services domain.
- Involved in different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design Analysis and Code advancement.
- Worked with production team to implement UI and create enhancements to optimize user experience.
- Involved in team meetings with corporate webmaster’s UI team for understandings the requirements in new implementation and also involved in daily team meetings and weekly SCRUM meetings.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Developedhtmlviews withHTML5,CSS3, jQuery and JSON.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Worked on developing CSS3 Media Queries to make the application compatible with tablets (Landscape and Portrait), desktops and mobile phones.
- Built Single Page Applications (SPA), Responsive Web Design (RWD) UI, Rich Restful Service Applications, and HTML Wireframes using HTML5 Grid Structures/Layouts and Bootstrap.
- Configured WebSphere application server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling and also configured application server security through custom registry and LDAP.
- Used React.js to improve rendering performance and NodeJS for server applications.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using ReactJS and jQuery.
- Experience in using React.js to build web components such as signup form and rule form.
- Creating a range loop directive and components in React.js and Implemented MVC framework.
- Created custom plugins, templates and functions for WordPress based sites.
- Used JSP to design the user interfaces, and JSP tag libraries to define Custom Tags
- Applied HTTP Service and REST web service to connect the Front-end React.js to Back-end NodeJS.
- Designed a loan calculator using React.js and displayed results in a pie chart format using D3.js.
- Developed JSX files for maintaining contents like video, images, audio and display them in flash application. Used Responsive Web Design.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using NodeJS and MongoDB. Used WebStorm to integrates with NodeJS allowed for running, debugging, and unit testing.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with BackboneJS and Implemented to create a dynamically changing website and for building User interfaces.
- Used Backbonejs for getting the data and parsing it for showing on the web page.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture built components library, including Tree, Slide-View and Table Grid.
- Strong experience retrieving SharePoint Data using Server Side and Client-Side APIs.
- Used BackboneJS and ReactJS to create a dynamically changing website.
- Installed Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Gulp.
- Worked on many custom modules and widgets usingReact.js/CSS/HTMLand made those cross-browsers consistent.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Involved in Agile work flow. Every two weeks Sprint and Daily standup meetings to discuss the development of application to deliver in time.
- Provided effective and functional web designs to customers that met their specific business needs.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Involved in a team to create structure of management system by using latest Front end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and React.js.
- Developed responsive web pages mainly using Bootstrap and manually inserting CSS media queries code to support performance perfectly.
- Implemented Client side interface using React.js and AJAX functionalities using jQuery, JSON and XML.
- Developed User Interface Application by using React.js and Flux for SPA development.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture and used React.js for implementing responsive web design in the customer pick application.
- Involved in using React.js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Created Single Page Applications(SPA) using React.js, by using concept of Virtual DOM.
- Implemented various UI screens across the whole web applications by using jQuery function for both internal application and User Interface.
- Developed Flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Used RESTful web services and JSON to manage consumers information such as updating, replacing orders for consumers.
- Wrote the base starting point for the React.js web server that we use at work using CoffeeScript and also wrote core modules to the website for others to build form.
- Used Karma (Jasmine) for unit testing and QTP for End to End testing.
- Utilized MongoDB to store consumers order records, payments history, rmation, online shopping cart information.
- Worked with Scrum, and Agile methodology of SDLC process for daily task and implemented Grunt to guarantee the quality code.
- Used GIT as a project version control tool for developers to commit and check code.
- Responsible for executing Unit test cases and end to end front end testing framework Jasmine with the Karma test runner.
- Worked closely with QA team to discuss how to resolve problems and debug in project.
Confidential - Columbus, OH.
- Extensive used jQuery - CSS3 Selectors, DOM traversal, manipulation and event handling.
- Used Ajax to refresh only certain section of the page and reduce the load on the web server.
- Using Angular JS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format.
- Developed AngularJS components such as controllers, services filters and models.
- Used JUnit for backend test cases and KARMA for AngularJS test cases
- Used SASS to reduce the complexity of CSS file as well as make CSS codes more readable.
- Involved in the developing functions to transport data from the APIs using AJAX to implement more efficient applications.
- Analyze the response of JSON in order to update DOM.
- Created reusable templates using Angular directives and worked with NPM package manager tools like NodeJS.
- Worked with ExpressJS for development of RESTful web services.
- Applied jQuery scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes
- Used Node JS, Express JS to create server-side MVC framework with MongoDB.
- Used Jasmine as testing framework and karma as test runner to perform unit testing and it is developed entirely in Typescript and meets the ES6 specifications.
- Mastered the GRUNT and GRUNT commands for developing and deploying the project. Used BOWER for successfully implementing the dependencies.
- Built responsive site using Bootstrap that fits devices of different visual sizes.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags using box model.
- Managed data model using Backbone.js, which includes the user data and display that data at the server side with the same format.
- Used Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Used JIRA extensively for organizing issues, tracking the assigned work, and following team activity
- Involved in deployment of the Web application on Azure Cloud Platform.
Jr. Web Developer
- The entire development was in Waterfall model.
- Involved in Designing, Development, and Testing of the code.
- Involved in detail design development of Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and high-level Activity Diagrams using Star UML.
- Developed programs based on functional specifications which would implement the functionality, as per applicable language standards.
- Developed HTML dynamic pages and implemented it with AJAX scripting to process server-side.
- Designed the web Pages utilizing the Cascade Styling sheet (CSS)
- Involved in updating XML Access scripts for Portal Pages.
- Involved in creating multiple Portlets and deploying them to WebSphere Portal Server.
- Involved in connecting with IBM WebSphere Content Management to get the data.
- Developed features to enable and disable portlets functionality.
- Used Oracle as a database for storing and retrieving the application data.
- Used JUnit for testing Java Classes.
- Used ANT building tool to build the application.
Environment: Waterfall, JDK, HTML, CSS, XML, JQuery, AJAX, JUnit, SVN, IBM WebSphere Portal Server, Oracle, IBM RAD, ANT, Star UML, Linux, and Windows.
- Developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Implemented Performance Tuning to make the pages load fast and in an effective way.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application.
- Used JQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Performed extensive unit testing (end-to-end) and prepared detailed test scripts as part of it.