- Over 7+ years of experience in software development as a UI Developer and UI/UX Designer in various environments.
- Experience in web development with a strong background working on open source technologies, including HTML/HTML5, CSS3 etc.
- Experienced in breaking up layered PSD into HTML using CSS.
- Have extensive experience working on Angular.js
- Experienced in designing, developing, delivering and implementing data - driven desktop and Web applications for clients and assisting in teh development and maintenance of company Web applications (Internet and Intranet)
- Strong problem solving ability and analytical skills and able to integrate quickly into team and work independently toward team goals.
- Used wireframes to get an understanding of teh solution’s functionality and technical requirements.
- Strong exposure to Adobe tools - Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Strong experience in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Progressive Enhancement.
- Exposure in Responsive Web Designing, Strong experience in Unit Testing, Integration Testing.
- Expertise in TEMPeffective interactive design solutions that meet business, project, and design goals, based on standards and guidelines.
- Skilled in conceptual development of Web-based Projects, including Project Strategy, Functionality, Information Architecture, Navigation Systems.
- Extensive experience in attending client calls, Provide teh estimate of effort required to complete a unit of design task to ensure teh completion of job within given timeframe.
- Handled multiple projects and had a review with whole project at teh end of teh course.
- Very quick learner and keen to adopt new technologies.
- Strong team playing skills coupled with teh ability to build excellent customer relations.
Framework: JQuery, Angular.js, Wire frames
IDE & Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBean, Dreaweaver, FireBug, Developer ToolsEditPlus, JSFiddle, Webstrom, Sublime Text
Application Server: Apache Tomcat 5.5/6.0,WebLogic Application Server, Web Sphere
Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8,Linux, Mac OS X
- Involved in teh Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating teh time-lines for teh project.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Extensively involved in redesigning teh entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Created and developed teh web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from teh user in HTML5 and ReactJS.
- Extensive usage of Bootstrap and LESS CSS for Responsive Design.
- Extensively used CSS and Bootstrap for styling teh HTML elements.
- Integrated teh front end UI to teh back end using Spring MVC framework.
- Designed and developed UI grids using Angular.js Framework
- Used AngularJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Experience with AJAX, REST and JSON.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, Version One, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Familiar with Cross Browser Testing and Debugging.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects in deadline oriented environments
- Debugged teh application using Chrome Dev tools, Firebug and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Used agile methodology for teh software development.
- Worked with teh team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements, enhance teh application functionality, and add new features.
Confidential, Bloomington IL
- Mastered teh GRUNT with commands for building and deploying teh project. Used Bower for successfully implementing teh dependencies.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to teh clients and teh management to review.
- Used firebug, IE developer toolbar and chrome canary tool for debugging java script and fixing issues.
- Used Backbone js for making Ajax calls(GET, POST) for triggering or fetching data from Restful api's provided by teh backend team.
- Implemented responsive web design using media queries and bootstrap.
- Efficient management of Jira for bug tracking and Confluence for design documents.
- Used JQUERY plug-ins to implement features as a light box, galleria, sliders and other intuitive features.
- Using Drupal created prototypes as well for call functionalities.
- Have experience of designing application with multiple frameworks based on best design approach.
- Converted wire frames into working development environments using backbone and underscore frameworks.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like safari, Internet explorer, Firefox and Google chrome.
- Involved in developing web Page Applications using Angular JS with other development teams.
- Worked closely with back-end developers to find ways to push teh limits of existing Web technology in service of creating teh best possible user experience.
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests using Jquery.get or Jquery.ajax and jQuery.post.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Worked closely with teh QA team in resolving defects.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease teh number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Used SVN tortoise for file Management.
Environment: HTML 5, CSS3, Angular JS, Backbone JS, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSON, firebug, Notepad++, Grunt, github.
Confidential, Anaheim, CA
Senior UI Developer
- Developed an order processing system primarily using HTML, CSS, and jQuery, Backbone, ExpressJS, Bootstrap and AngularJS.
- Developed Order Processing System for managing and processing orders placed by individuals or businesses
- Migrated old individual applications to one integrated Web based Order Processing system.
- Worked on Backbone.js for implementing teh modals and writing teh controllers and customized it for faster response times.
- Used SVN for source control.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Backbone, Node JS, JSON, Bootstrap, Sublime, Eclipse, SVN, Firebug, JIRA for Agile development, grunt
Confidential, Omaha, NE.
- Developed an application primarily using HTML, CSS, jQuery, Backbone, ExpressJS, Bootstrap and Node JS
- Involved in development, design and implementation of front end part of application.
- Developed teh User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using web technologies like HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery and AJAX.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Developed complex, usable, attractive and cross-browser web interfaces that account for speed, file size, readability and accessibility
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, JQuery, Web Service call and JSON.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making teh pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML
- Created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from teh database in teh form of XML
- Utilized various JQUERY plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Used jQuery plugins auto complete, validation, drag and drop and also used jQuery template for markup.
- Used Ajax, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Developed programs to port teh xml data to database to make teh website xml driven.
- Involved in configuring teh Git repository and maintain teh version control using Git.
- Discussed various ideas/suggestions for teh ongoing web sites regarding teh page layout and creative design.
Confidential, Maumee, OH.
- Redesigned existing employee intranet web application using HTML, CSS, JQuery, Angular JS, Bootstrap, AJAX, REST and MySQL.
- Developed REST based Web API for corporate intranet web application for multi-tenant application support.
- Developed mobile web application integrating with logistics management system using HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap and REST.
- Implementing responsive web design.
- Worked on Cross Browser issues for different versions of IE, Mozilla and Chrome.
- Validating views with W3 markup validation service and fixed errors.
- Preparing teh documentation for teh entire process for teh future reference.
- Bug fixing and related issues.
- Maintaining documents and source code in SVN.
- Attending team meetings as per teh requirements.
- Used Agile Development life cycle.
Environment: HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, JSON, Bootstrap, SVN, Sublime Text, Eclipse, Firebug.