- Front End Web Developer around 4 years of professional experience.
- Professional experience with ReactJS with Redux.
- Professional experience with Angular 5/6/7/8 with Angular Material.
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications, Mobile - Friendly websites, Progressive web applications.
- Experience in component-based development on the client-side.
- Exposure to tools like SVN, Eclipse, Bit Bucket, Git Hub, Git Lab, Jira.
- Experience in constructing responsive design webpages, solving cross browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Experience as a part of Agile / Scrum development team.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Knowledge in utilizing Jasmine and Karma to build and test applications.
- Good understanding of database concepts.
- Expertise in debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser.
- Experience in publishing and consuming services using REST API.
- Covering to different versions of Angular as needed and understanding the difference between them.
- Using the latest ES6 concepts in Angular and ReactJS.
- Worked with the React Native and GraphQL.
- Deploying the code through Jenkins.
- Well understanding of the workflow between graphic designer, the HTML coder and also with the back-end team.
- Experience in working closely with Architects, Project Managers, UX Designers and researches, marketing and engineering teams.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for consumer applications.
- Experience working on UNIX and Windows Environments.
- Quick learner and proficient in solving the technical issues in the project.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the capability to handle new technologies.
Server-Side Languages: C, Java, Node.js
Debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools
Version Control: Git, SVN
Other Tools: JIRA/Bitbucket, Agile workflow and Kanban Methodology
Database: MySQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB
Operating systems: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
Testing: Jasmine, Protractor and Karma
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban
IDE’s: Visual Studio Code, Eclipse IDE, Sublime
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Front End Developer
- Created interactive websites using Reactive Extensions and observables / RXJS / Behavior Subjects.
- Used Angular 6/7 and Node.js for single page web applications.
- Involved in the development of programming user interface design and front-end for the web application using HTML, TypeScript and CSS upon the client requirements.
- Followed Agile & Scrum methodology in product development.
- Used the Angular Material to optimize in-browser use and to load the module and to improve speed.
- Integrated applications with REST API’s.
- Written modular code including experience using ES6 with Angular.
- Responsible for developing design and creation of visualizations of new high-impact visual applications to make data actionable.
- Implemented plug-ins to extend application functionality.
- Implementing autantication and authorization using JSON Web Tokens.
- Deploying the applications to GitHub / Gitlab Building real-time application
- Animating DOM elements using Angular animations.
- Used Jasmine and Karma as end to end testing tools for debugging and software quality insurance.
- Involved in documentation for the project and part of the presentation team.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Integrated React with advanced browser features and different API's.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating third partyreactlibraries like React strap, Redux-Form,React-Scroll,React-Reveal and Validate JS.
- Autantication and authorization of React Application.
- Worked on ReactJS - Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Building UI's through composition of components.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept implementation.
- Used GraphQL with React.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Used Redux for state management.
- Participating in code reviews to understand the functional design and business process flow of the system.
- Developed components to fetch the data from the backend using Services.
- Responsible for the data driven development (D3), Deploy and development of the web applications
- Used GIT version control for software development and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Followed Version One AGILE Life cycle management software.
- Maintained high level of unit test coverage through test-driven development
- Participated in everyday SCRUM meetings to discuss the ongoing project and related issues.
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- Responsible for Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS dat extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Working withReactRouter for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom, React views and rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture also building components library, Tree, Slide-View and Table Grid.
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to project.
- Used React JS for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google location search on the webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create and render efficient web app dat searched projects via GitHub API through keywords.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using React.
- Implemented flux pattern by using the redux framework as core dependency.
- Used Angular 2 for single page web applications.
- Involved in the development of programming user interface design and front-end for the web application using
- HTML, Typescript and CSS upon the client requirements.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular Material to make the styling and implementing custom functionality
- Made the application Responsive to make it work in Mobile, Tablet, Desktop
- Made the application browser compatible to make it work in IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.
- Worked on API’s and service calls, component communication, creating a custom component and unit testing.
- Using Angular to develop templates, modules, routings, lazy loading and TypeScript.
- Worked on to new add on features as suggested by the client.
- Met the tight schedule with the quality code to meet the expectations.
- Had full understanding regarding the concept of E-Commerce domain.
- Created compatible web pages for all devices and the latest browsers using Bootstrap and RWD.
- Followed best practices to implement the functionalities and the design depending on frameworks.
- Worked on testing applications to make the product accessible in all browsers.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and used GIT for version control.
- Used Angular Material made the site Responsive.
- Evaluate the request for analyzing and enhancements of high priority bugs.
- Handled duties ranging from creative design to code implementation.
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application.