- Around 5 years of experience with expertise on Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated Expertise in all phases of teh Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) according to agile methodologies.
- Provide digital strategy,analytics(social media, mobile apps, videos, ecommerce and websites), performance marketing, and ecommerce and funnel analysis, audience insights and account management for media, entertainment and fashion/luxury ecommerce industry clients.
- Hands on experience with design and documentation of analytics tracking for teh digital platforms including web and mobile apps.
- Expertise in providing end to end Web Analytics services from tech specs, implementation, reporting, analysis & business strategy (optimization).
- Analyze teh KPI of multi channel marketing promotions and provide fine - tuned customized marketing campaign at channel level.
- Created dashboard and Monitored KPI's as needed. Managing analytical tag migration program from legacy system to new tag management system (DTM).
- Leveraging teh Adobe Marketing Suite (Site catalyst, Discover, Test & Target, Data ware house) to analyze teh contribution/ROI of different campaigns, Paid channels & Banner- ads.
- Responsible for supporting teh AdobeAnalytics and Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) knowledge transfer process to client project teams, business analysts and developers.
- Manage a team of developers and reporting analysts using Project Management tools combined with AdobeTag Manager (DTM) to continually optimize our Adobe Analytics Platform.
- Experience working on a variety of project sizes from application implementation to updating existing software functionality interfacing with various levels of management.
- Extensive experience facilitating and defining requirements using teh following methodologies Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile.
- E-commerce data strategist in digital, direct, multi and cross channel marketing.
- Gather business requirements targeting value generated data points which allow creation of KPI’s.
Analytics Tools: Adobe Marketing Cloud - Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst), Adobe Adhoc (Omniture Discover), Google Analytics, Audience Manager.
Tag Management Solutions: Google Tag Manager (GTM), Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM), DTM Launch.
Debugging Tools: Charles, Fiddler, Adobe Debugger Firebug, Observe Point, Omnibug
Other PC Skills: MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio.
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
- Leveraging various reporting tools within adobe analytics such as: analytics workspace, Ad hoc analysis, report builder and data warehouse.
- Identify, define and implement meaningful key performance indicators across all digital platforms.
- Monitor KPI's and create custom dashboard with teh goal to tell stories and present results to upper management and other stakeholders within teh organization.
- Make usage of plans and estimates for new and existing customers in teh domain you will cover.
- Deliver regular, high quality insightful reporting that helps teh business make timely data driven decisions.
- Creating users inside Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Creating user groups and allocating teh access to different features/modules as per teh description of teh user group
- Creating teh documentation for teh guidelines to be followed before adding a new user and provided teh right access.
- Drafting teh requirements per agreement with teh Business stake holders.
- Identifying teh best tag management tool to leverage to implement adobe analytics solutions as per teh size and type of requirements.
- Preparing teh solution design document with all teh predefined and custom variables and events and their configurations available in Adobe Analytics as per teh requirements.
- Identifying teh data layer dependency and creating of schema with relevant examples and criteria.
- Preparing teh Technical Specification Document with all teh details to enable adobe analytics solution for each requirement.
- Identification of best practices and documentation of acceptance criteria for teh hassle free sign off process.
- Creating of report suites inside Adobe Analytics as per teh requirements and reporting goals.
- Creating of properties inside Tag Management tool and integrating them with teh website as per teh Adobe guidelines.
- Configuration of analytics tool in Tag Management tool and creation of data elements and rules as per teh requirements.
- Identifying teh reporting requirements, format for dashboards/reports, presentation documents.
- Documenting teh guidelines to use different reporting tools such as Work space, Report builder and Ad hoc analysis, Data Warehouse etc.
- Creating daily, weekly, monthly and yearly rollup reports.
- Scheduling teh reports for teh required audience to automate teh reporting process.
- Demonstrating teh Dashboards with teh help of PowerPoint presentations to get teh better insights of teh data.
Confidential, Portland OR
- Worked with Web Analyticsteam in teh role of Digital Analyst for Adobe analytics tagging implementations.
- Develop and maintain Adobe Analytics implementation processes and guidelines documentation.
- Increased overall knowledge of broader Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud, expanding on deep Analytics knowledge to augment with expertise on additional solutions.
- Create deployment guides to instruct web page developers to properly include appropriate DTM embed tags.
- Setting up Global Tagging / Page Tagging Rule, Event Tracking / Custom Tracking Rules based on teh requirement for page elements.
- Provided strategic and actionable recommendations based on teh websiteAnalyticsdata to improve conversion rates, drive self- service usage and decrease operational costs.
- Worked in an agile platform, delivering daily status updates regarding teh project timelines as well as participating in release planning and monitoring tagging implementations once teh project goes live.
- Oversaw Adobe Analytics redeployment across 5 brand sites, aligning KPIs.
- UsingAdobeAnalyticsSuite (Reports & Analytics interface, Analytics Workspace and Data warehouse) to measure, track and optimize user interaction through segmentation, event tracking, conversion funnels, path browsing and heat mapping.
- Performing multi-channel analysis by integrating and analyzing large operational, transactional, marketing, web, email, mobile, tablet, and research data to create a customer centric view of data to drive customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Worked on multiple webAnalyticsprojects involving end-to-endAdobeAnalyticsdevelopment, support, and testing and data analysis.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Develop Marketing Measurement Model strategy to help define KPI's, goals, targets and solutions. Utilize AdobeAnalytics/Site Catalyst/Omniture for reporting needs, solution design.
- Tracked custom events or traffic event in AdobeAnalytics/Site Catalyst/Omniture. Social MediaAnalytics(Utilize Facebook insights, Instagram and twitter).
- Created Data Layer, Load Rules, implementing custom extensions and plugins through Tealium (TMS) to pullover identifiers & user interactions from website and map teh data to Site Catalyst for reporting and analysis.
- Monitor Website performance, trends and click stream path analysis, and performed daily management with GoogleAnalyticstool.
- Configured Marketing Channel Processing Rules in Adobe Analytics.
- Worked closely with Onsite Counterpart in understanding teh Business requirements objective from Web Analytics measurement from Stakeholder to provide them with teh analytics solutions.
- Implemented Third Party Analytics tools and Pixel tags through Tealium.
- Create, define and provide Solution Design Requirements (SDR) from Business Requirements which provided tagging variables for developers implement on web and mobile websites.
- Interact with development, marketing, CTO's to provide implementation requirements. Identify enhancements to Website based on usage and traffic patterns.
- Conduct surveys amongst customers to ensure that websites usability was efficient.
- Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager Implementation and supporting analytics team.
- Create Data sources, Tags, Load Rules & Extensions as needed for tracking events in Confidential .
- Responsible for delivering various business performance reports across stores and web channels.
- Build tagging documents for tracking basic and advanced tracking requirements. Build campaign and conversion tags as a part of campaign management.
- Converted teh key business requirements to actionable KPIs.
- Involved in identifying trends, patterns and paths using Google Analytics.
- Performed debugging to enable end-to-end, client-facing testing of websites and mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms.
- Prepared teh Solution Design Document from teh KPIs and thereby creating a technical specification document.
- Leveraged requirements and solution design documents to inform development of testing strategies, plans, and cases.
- Achieved and sustained a 50% higher rate of defect discovery, ensuring delivery of a higher quality product to customers.
- Responsible for perpetual in-depth analysis of audience measurement and site activities.