- Around 6 years of experience with full Software Development Life - Cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects oriented programming, database design and agile methodologies.
- Extensive experience in UIdevelopment, frontend development, web 2.0 specifications, media compatibilities, application architecture and Project management.
- Expertise in AngularJS andAngular 2/4 for developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience in building modern web application in React.js and React ecosystem libraries.
- Experienced implementing Web Services using Apache SOAP, RESTful API.
- Expertise in UI designing like wireframe concepts, Mockup designs using Adobe Fireworks, Axure, Mockingbird, Photoshop
- Familiar with RESTful APIs and communicate with backend server with JSON and XML formatted data.
- Experience in working with NodeJS Express framework and Grunt, Gulp plugins as task runners.
- Good experience on working with CSS Background, padding, table, Animations and Layouts, positioning, border, margin, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors including the Box model.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Hands on experience with cross browser compatibility like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari
- Strong ability in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Procedures and Test scripts from requirements and Use Cases.
- Knowledge in working with the building tools like Maven, Ant, Jenkins
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodology of software development which satisfies the Customer through early and continuous delivery of valuable software
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
IDE, HTML Editor: Sublime Text 3, Notepad++, Eclipse IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Charles (debugging proxy), Safari & Chrome (and their development tools).
Application servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache, Grunt (http local web server), Gulp Git Hub.
Database: Oracle11g, MySQL, SQL Server.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS.
Version Controls: Tortoise SVN, Open CVS, Source Tree, Bitbucket, GIT Bash, GIT 1.6.12.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Experience in using Bootstrap which can easily manipulate modal windows alerts, tooltips, scroll spy, pop over, button, type head, etc.
- Developed reusable style sheet partials using SASS preprocessor.
- Used React JSfor search engine optimization.
- Created components using React.js and created documentation for components.
- Created documentation for all the components which is included in React-Bootstrap page.
- Developed user interface by using theReact JS, Redux for SPA development.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and reduxlibrary.
- Implemented client-side Interface using Redux
- Migrated from Angular2 to React JS.
- Experience developing Single Page Application (SPA) withReactJS and Web API.
- Used Node.js and Express.js to develop the relevant back end REST API.
- Involved in setting up the environment for PhoneGap/Cordova Applications development.
- Responsible for designing wireframes by analyzing existing web site web pages.
- Responsible for developing mobileapplications for cross platform (iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry) phones and tablets.
- Worked on Agile methodology with one of the most flexible agile project management tool JIRA.
- Developed hybridmobileapplication from scratch and integrated with REST web services.
- Tested the application leakage, deployed and tested the application on different iOS and Android devices, fixed relevant bugs for leakage purpose, and resolved memory management issues.
- Assisted test team with test scripts and drafted technical documentation, user manual for mobile applications.
- Experience in using GIT for pulling and committing the developed content from/to the GIT repository
- Configured Git with Jenkinsand schedule jobs using POLL SCM option and also integrated to automate the code checkout process.
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud usingJenkins.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
Confidential, Jupiter, FL
UI Angular Developer
- Worked closely with the end users / business analysts to gather the requirements of the project and was responsible for the delivery of technical design document and implementation
- Worked in Agile Environment and attended meetings regularly to show the functionalities implemented and worked closely with business analyst and solution architect
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 2/4, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Hands on Experience on Angular 2 technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques in Angular 2
- Worked on Custom Renderers to get the native look and feel for the application
- Created Portable class Library for targeting specific platform and used interfaces to provide platform specific functionalities
- Used different Angular built in services for all data access, encapsulating URLs and Standardizing data access interfaces
- Developed back end web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using NPM
- Added user validations and user permissions by using the Node.js.
- Used Node.js and Express.js to develop the relevant back end REST API
- Knowledge in configuring Cloud platform such as VMs, Azure AD, Web Apps, DB’s, Cloud Services, etc.
- Experienced with deployments, maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Azure Cloud.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes, and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in agile software methodologies using TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD)
- Experience in unit testing by using Karma and Mocha
- Worked on Agile methodology with one of the most flexible Agile project management tool JIRA
- Used Rest API’s for the communication between SQLite and SQL server
- Involved in testing and fixed the issues occurred during the testing process
Environment: Angular2/4, JSON, Web API, Shell scripting (Bash/ corn), Web Service, Java Script, Angular JS, AJAX LESS, SASS, GRUNT, Jasmine, SVN, GitHub, GitLab, XML
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Designed and implemented user interface for web-based customer application using HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, JSON, AJAX and Angular 2.
- Defined new validations through Angular for the form field validation implemented using directives like valid, pristine, checked and also sanitizing the form.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design using NG-Bootstrap and CSS3 Media Query.
- Worked on Angular 2 by consuming RESTful web services and used Angular 2 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Used Angular 4 for client side validations.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect the input from the User.
- Created Angular 4 components, implemented Interpolation, Input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, NgIf, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Written modular code, including experience using amd/ES6 using Angular 4
- Experience with Angular 2 & 4 Directives, Dependency Injection, Services, Routing, pipes, Animations, Forms, AOT, Lazy Loading, RXJS.
- Used AJAX to make the service calls from the web page in the background using jQuery without performing a browser refresh.
- Created classes using the Metadata Annotations derived through the decorators in Angular 2.
- Developed Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component based architecture.
- Created Angular2 custom pipe to format the data.
- Optimized the code for reusability using the Decorators and injecting the services to access those in any components by using the provider’s property in Angular 2 Components.
- Worked on Routes in Angular 2 to create the base route and extensions by using RouterConfig as an injectable URL path and customized component for each of the webpage.
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POC using frameworks like Angular2, NodeJS and NPM.
- Experience in developing of custom work flow, plug-ins, and integrating custom web pages into CRM.
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and used GIT for version control.
- Used Agile software management (Scrum) that included iterative application development, demos, and retrospectives, stand up meetings and followed JIRA for tracking processes and streamlining Agile planning.
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Written SQL Scripts, Stored Procedures, and Triggers, Defining roles, creating database users and Assigning Roles in SQL Server 2008 using T-SQL
- Created UML Diagrams / ERD Diagrams in assistance with Business Analyst
- Used .NET Framework 3.0/3.5, n-tier architecture and Object-Oriented Methodologies(C#) for Application Development
- Worked on Scaffolding Templates, Custom Html Helpers, Razor View Engine, Action Filters and Remote Validator on ASP.NETMVC application
- Developed web-applications using ASP.NET, MVC, C#, AJAX & jQuery
- Created class libraries for creating and consuming business components in ASP.NET
- Design and code implementation of enterprise application using C# Win forms, WPF for GUI
- Contributed in unit testing, bug tracking for web based applications, TFS for Source control
- Implemented Caching, Exception and Custom Error Handling using ASP.NETand C#.NET
- Involved in development of server-side parser using Custom code and calls to Web Service.
- Involved in unit testing using NUnit Framework
- Played a major role in Requirement Analysis, design and creating Windows GUI using C#, WPF
- Used Layout Panels and Control Templates for Customization
- Create a WCF contract using user-defined interface
- Developed application using ASP.NET2.0, business logic in the middle layer using C# and data service activities in the backend using SQL Server 2008
- Used SSIS packages to roll our data to Live Tables and to Reservation Processing Database
- Implemented WCF in the project for advanced functionalities
- Developed Web Service for retrieving Employee Data (based on XML, WSDL and SOAP)
- Designed Data Access Layer and its Methods (ADO.NET) as a connection between Business Logic and Database
- Business Intelligence Development Studio BIDS -- Using BIDS to create, edit, and deploy SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS projects. Developed deployed and monitored SSIS packages including upgrades DTS to SSIS
- Generated Crystal Reports for Job Allocation Purpose
- Worked on XML Transformations into XHTML using XSLT
- Involved in understanding and analyzing the client’s business, requirements for the system.
- Architect and implement high volume, high traffic transactional application using conventional design practices (SOA, design by contract, MVC)
- Implemented business, database access layer classes in C# using UML class diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to user’s using SQL Server 2005.
- Responsible to deliver the give modules without slipping the deadlines and without exceeding the estimated effort.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#, ADO.Net, LINQ.
- Involved in Performance testing for different bandwidths by using the bandwidth controller.
- Involved in preparation of cascade style sheet (CSS) files.
- Developed secured web services using .Net, C#, XML/SOAP.
- Written code to access secure web service using .Net, Web form using C# and ASP.Net, WSDL, Proxy Class, XML/SOAP.
- Extensively involved in Stored Procedures Optimization.