- Over 8 yrs. of industry experience as a Software Developer in Designing and Developing Rich User Interface Applications.
- Extensive experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, AVFoundation, EventKit, MessageUI,, Contacts, ContactsUI, Core Data, Core Animation, Core Location, MapKit, Social, Media and Networking.
- Highly skilled and experienced iOSMobile ApplicationDeveloperin application Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD), development and implementation using Objective - C, Swift in X-code
- Strong knowledge about Core Frameworks like, Map Kit, Core object, Core services, Core Graphics, Core animation, UIKit, AV frameworks, Webkit Frameworks & MVC methodologies.
- Experience working with Push Notifications, APNS, pop-up alerts, badges, action sheets.
- Integration of various social networking APIs like Facebook, Google Maps, twitter and Google Plus into the application
- In depth knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts, Cocoa Touch, Cocoaframework and iOS SDK.
- Experienced in creating and extracting data from database and displaying on iPhone using SQLite and Core data. Experience with both SVN and GIT code repositories.
- Strong Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with strategically designing and implementing the software, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software.
- Extensively worked with debugging tools like GDB, LLDB
- Solid Experience in providing adHoc builds and Appstore submission and release process
- Proficient in creating complex user interfaces for a variety of applications.
- Extensive experience in executing Regression Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Black box Testing, Unit Testing, White Box Testing, Integration testing, UAT and Ad-hoc Testing.
- Involved in all aspects of development, from initial design and implementation, to post release support.
- Excellent technical abilities and possess strong oral and written communications skills, analytical and interpersonal, organizational skills.
Programming Languages: Swift, Objective-C, C, C++, Java
Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows XP/Vista, UNIX
Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows
Mobile Development tools: Xcode, Eclipse, NetBeans and Xamarin Studio Frameworks UIKit, Foundation, MapKit, MessageUI, CoreGraphics, CoreData, Core Animation, CoreTelephony, QuartzCore, CoreMedia, CoreLocation, CocoaTouch, MediaPlayer, MessageUI, External Accessory, CoreBluetooth, OpenGL ES, AVFoundation, MapKit, WebKit, EventKit
Servers: Apache Tomcat, Glassfish
Sr IOS Developer
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Worked extensively with Objective C, Swift and Cocoa frameworks.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers.
- Worked on web service calls and JSON parsing included in the project.
- Added animation between UIViews for smooth transitioning and better user experience.
- Worked with Backend team to display the correct data format on devices.
- Created models in MVC and development of delegates for updating model information and created hybrid apps.
- Worked on a iPhone/Ipad application that techs use when they are on service jobs.Provided support to the existing application.
- Built user Interface using Storyboards and auto-layouts for building adaptive UI.
- Performed all tasks from UI design and implementation to writing code for various features with proficient UX experience.
- Worked with GDB, LLDB and Xcode for debugging.
- Used GIT to checkout and update the codebase changes.
- Followed a work data flow principle for design and development using XC test, Unit test and UI Automation tests.
- Reported progress/challenges to onsite project lead.
- Managed data and memory management from streamlining code and using various debugging tests.
- Worked in an agile environment with daily standup meetings, and that encouraged communications between the teams, like testers, developers, designers, etc.
- Interacting with QA on deliverables on every iteration and customer feedback implementation.
- Attended Weekly meetings with Business team to discuss the updates and changes in the project.
Environment: iOSSDK 7.1,iOSSDK 8,iOS SDK 9,iOS SDK 10, JIRA, Github, Xcode 8.3.2, Xcode 9, Swift 4.0
Sr IOS Developer
Confidential, St Louis. MO
- Conceptualized, designed, developed and deployed mobile applications for banking customers.
- Fixed few UI bugs by adjusting wrong constraints in storyboards.
- As a mobile developer, Worked extensively with Objective C and Cocoa frameworks.
- Added custom font to replacing system font in the whole application.
- Replaced few screens with new designs and removed dark background and adjusted colors accordingly in the application.
- Created notifications to detect the auto rotation in the customized sub views.
- Created Custom UITableView cells with different styles to accommodate the UX/UI requirements on Screen.
- Performed all tasks from UI design and implementation to writing code for various features.
- Worked on Swift language using Tuples, Optional, enums and so on.
- Integrated Instagram posts from the CitiCareers using embed method so that no access token required to get all posts from CitiCareers Instagram feed.
- Implemented Social Login using Facebook, LinkedIn and Google.
- Implemented 2-way SSL authentication to the web services added with the new Citi server.
- All new code development is done using SWIFT 3.
- Added document upload feature using UIDocumentMenu ViewController so that user can select file from anywhere in the device that supports document sharing.
- Used Auto layout feature to adapt UIs to different rotations and screen sizes for universal app.
- Designed the complete MVC flow for the application with UI components and controllers to be used for iPhone.
- Created entirely new features in my app using Swift, which eliminates entire class of unsafe code.
Environment: iOS 9 and 10 (iPhone SDK), MAC OS X, XCode 8, Swift 3, Cocoa framework, iPhone/iPad Simulator, JSON Web Services, XCTest, GIT.
Sr IOS Developer
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Designed the registration page of the application where the user can enter the user name and password.
- Designed the home screen of the application where the user can choose the type of the module to be populated.
- Wrote various methods to manipulate HTML and CSS in JQuery made pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON, and XML
- Tested applications on iPhone simulator, iPod touch and iPhone device.
- Developed the App using CocoaTouch frameworks like UIKit, Foundation, and CoreGraphics Frameworks.
- Experience in Localization.
- Experience working on MapKit and CoreLocation.
- Implemented the scroll functionality by using UIScrollView on all screens of the app.
- Developed components like infinite scrolling section for sliding table view.
- Implemented the App using web services to read the data from API for features like store locator, Home categories of store products.
- Experienced in Debugging the Code at every Stage line of Implementation.
- Worked with NSFileManager.
- Used Instruments to check for processing bottle necks, memory leaks, and retain cycles.
- Collaborate with end users and clients in the implementation of complex software.
- Performed the quality assurance of the applicationby reporting the issues to the development team.
Environment: iOS6.0/7.0, Mac OS X, Xcode 5.x, iPad, iPhone, UIKit, JSON, XML, SQLite, AVFoundation.
- Responsible for building scalable distributed data solutions using Java/J2EE, Spring & Hibernates
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including Requirements collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer specifications, Development, Testing and Customization of Application on Agile based development cycle with tri-weekly iteration
- Implemented Junit automation by using Mockito framework to mock test dependencies at runtime
- Developed data access using Hibernate integrated with Spring
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration in which all development work is integrated
- Performed unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, sanity testing and performance testing while promoting code to higher environments.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses and Log4j for logging purposes.
- Followed EDM methodology and coordinated with the QA team, Business users to refine requirements and address issues.
- Customized RESTful web service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller
- Implemented MongoDB Connection framework and publish the data payload by using SoapUI and writing the database queries for MongoDB data operations
- Tested the created web services of the API controllers and actions route using POSTMAN
- Work item maintenance and Defect management using Rational Team Concert
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update data in database
- Involved in testing compatibility of application for dynamic and static content under various cross browsers
- Responsible for maintaining the code repository in SVN
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.