- 7 years of extensive experience in IT Industry developing the web - based applications and UI applications.
- Actively took part in all the phases of the software development life-cycle including implementation, release, unit testing, refactoring and maintenance.
- Strong experience in HTML4/5, CSS/CSS3, Java Script, Type Script, ECMA 5/6 jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Bootstrap and Angular 2 and Angular 4.
- Experience on working with CSS background, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding, Elements.
- Experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Model View Controller (MVC) framework such as Angular 2 and Angular 4 using Type Script and ECMA Script.
- Experience on Typescript, Angular4 for mobile applications, web API and browser clients.
- Good Experience Working with Angular4 modules, classes, Router, components and templates.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Experienced with implementing unique features of Bootstrap this includes responsive web design.
- Knowledge and experience in working with SASS/LESS as CSS preprocessors
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Good experience in testing/building tools like Grunt, Jasmine, Karma and Jenkins.
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp and Bower modules of NodeJS.
- Experience in Software Configuration Management using Version Control Software such as SVN and GIT.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Sublime Text Editor, Notepad++, Eclipse, WebStorm.
- Extensive experience working in both AGILE/SCRUM and SDLC based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions that includes Analyzing, Designing and Coding.
Framework: AngularJS, Angular 2/ 4, ReactJS, Bootstrap.
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Notepad++, Sublime Text, Intellij IDEA, WebStorm, Atom.
Application Server: Tomcat, NodeJS, Apache.
Data Base: SQL, MY SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, OSX.
Confidential, Springdale, AR
Front End Developer
- Designed and developed a web application by using Angular4 as front-end and using WebAPI to receive and pass data to back-end.
- Extensively worked on Angular 2 Factory and Services for Dependency Injection and also created the custom Directives for reusable components.
- Used Angular 4, Angular 2, Type Script, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery to build (SPA) Single Page application.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2 and Angular 4
- Used Bootstrap for responsive web design along with CSS media Queries.
- Created Angular 4 based apps using Google Firebase backend for rapid prototyping.
- Worked with Angular 4 Components, Routing, Directives and Angular HTTP service to make REST calls using different HTTP methods.
- Implemented navigation bar as a custom directive of Angular4 Framework so that it can be reused on different templates.
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration and developed an API wrapper for reusability
- Using Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD).
- Performed Unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Followed best practices and standards for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Worked with version control GIT to manage the code repository.
- Used JIRA to track the user stories and defects with Agile technology.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Front End Developer
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI layout and front-end programming for web application that matches requirements of Client
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries to create Responsive Web Design (RWD) and worked with CSS3 pre-processors such as SASS, less.
- Used Typescript and component-based programming to create less dependent and faster entities in Angular2.
- Used D3.js for interactive data visualization.
- Experience in developing and implementing Data Driven and Keyword Driven automation testing framework with Selenium WebDriver.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework AngularJS 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Type Script.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Wrote unit testing using karma and jasmine to achieve 100% code coverage.
- Designed a login mockup with token-based authentication for user using the MEAN stack.
- Utilized MEAN stack, REST design pattern, MVC framework and SPA (Single Page Application) framework based on Angular JS.
- Manipulated data using CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations of MongoDB database management system and handled database access and data transmission based on RESTful web service.
- Used Node.js to develop faster and scalable application.
- Developing Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Used various features in AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Provided client-side validations using AngularJS framework.
- Worked on providing authorization and authentication to applications using Spring Security and protected the application against attacks like session fixation and click jacking. Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate.
- Created Test strategies, based on the analysis of documentation to achieve the best result.
- Analyzed requirements and developed test plans, test scenarios, and test cases.
- Used NPM, GRUNT, Gulp for UI task runner and experienced in using the GRUNT/Gulp commands for building and deploying the project
- Working with Bootstrap Components which are written in Angular JS using Angular-UI components.
- Setup agile iteration, product life cycle and had daily scrum meetings.
Confidential - Louisville, KY
- Responsible for outlining, improvement and refactoring of UI level.
- Responsible for making a Single Page Web Application utilizing the Angular 2.
- Constructing powerful and modern frontend architecture, involving Angular 2.
- Responsible for building up the static substance utilizing front end with HTML5, CSS3 and Angular JS by organizing with the UX creators.
- Involved in refreshing the UI according to the evolving necessities.
- Used SASS while styling the UI pages with CSS3.
- Created sliders and used full calendar depending on the requirements of the mobile application.
- Used JSON for data stockpiling and exchange between programs and servers.
- Involved in making different Modules/Controllers/Components for the application utilizing Angular 2.
- Worked on an Agile Development Team to deliver regular updates to project manager.
- Involved in building up the login screens for the Web and versatile application.
- Responsible for developing the pages for mobile application using ionic framework.
- Experience in creating application utilizing Google Maps API and Google Direction API.
- Accessing the Google Maps Direction API through a HTTP interface, with asked for developed as a URL string, to recognize the areas.
- Utilized Angular 2 Routing and Navigation, Components and Services.
- Modified web administrations to communicate with alternate applications and uncovered them utilizing SOAP and HTTP.
Front End Developer
- Handled RESTful APIs which support JSON to access back-end data payload
- To be Responsible for Developed code to call the web service/API to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQuery/AJAX.
- Co-ordinate with testers in fixing the bugs and participated in code review sessions to maintain the standards
- Responsible for code optimization and testing across other browsers
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design
- Experience in using Node JS and Express for making calls (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) for triggering or fetching data from Restful API's provided by the backend team
- Defined and developed the presentation layer of the application using HTML 5, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Ajax
- Maintained internal web application developed on WordPress CMS
- For hosting the word press application used LAMP.
- Experienced in ReactJS and working with React Flux architecture. Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Created and managed all hosted or local repositories through Source Tree’s simple interface of GIT client, collaborated with GIT command lines and Stash
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Updated the website from time to time for special Requirements
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links
- Used WordPress CMS for Maintained internal web application development