- Experience in working with Angular modules, services, templates, directives, services and dependency injection to create aSPA.
- Hands on Knowledge on Azure Cloud Servicesfor creatingWeb - Applicationsand Knowledge on Azure CLI.
- Expertise inwriting custom Pipes, Directives, Components in Angular framework.
- Worked extensively onAngular & Typescript SPA domains.
- Good amount of work done on Reactive forms or Web Forms 2.0 in Angular 4 and their Validations.
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Expertise in using React JScomponents, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in building application withReact JS, Redux, Require JS, in MVC architecture.
- Expertise in React.JS framework and integrate them toNode.jsserver-side code.
- Developed the backend by usingNode.js,ExpressandMongoDB.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications Node.jsalong withExpress JS.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pagesusing Media Queriesand Bootstrap, Material Design lite for styling mobile applications.
- Well experienced in writing test cases in Test Driven Developmentand Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience in usingChrome Developer Tools and Firebugfor debugging and troubleshooting the code.
- Extensive knowledge inMongo DBconcepts and good knowledge in Administration.
- Good experience in automated build process by usingJenkinsandMaven.
- Experience inUnit Testing (UIT), Integration Testingand in preparing test cases.
- Expertise creating user validation formsand sending data to server using REST fulservices.
- Expertise in working on AWS to integrate the to integrate the Server and Client-side code.
- UsedJenkinsfor build Process to Generate Continuous Integration andVersion Controlis done byGIT.
- Extensively work with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver,and many other design applications.
- Utilize Karma,Gulp, Grunt and NPM to build and test applications.
- Extensively used jQuery,JSON,AJAXand DOM scripting to create interactiveweb applications.
- Expertise in Video Coding by using HTML5,CSS3 and java Script.
- Extensively used the repositories likeGIT and SVN.
- Good experience inunit testingby using Protractor, Jasmine, Jest, KarmaandMocha.
- Extensively worked on microservices concept implementation with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Strong and Optimal solution scripts for CI/CD applications.
- Extensive experience working underAgilemethodologies environment (scrum, Kanban).
IDE s: Eclipse, Visual Studio Code, Notepad++, WebStorm, Sublime.
Debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools.
Operating systems: Linux - Ubuntu, Mac OS, Windows.
Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBOSS, WebSphere.
Version Control: GIT, SVN, TeamSite
Build Tools: Jenkins, Maven, Ant, Gradle
Database: SQL Server, MYSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Designed and developed dynamic SPA's using HTML5, Angular 4/6, Bootstrap and CSS3.
- Worked Extensively withAngular CLIfor creating components, Services, pipes, Directives.
- Updated the application with new features ofAngular 6.
- Worked on some of the new features ofAngular 4like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators.
- Designed and developed the application usingAngular 4framework along withHTML5,CSS3,Type Script,Java Script,Bootstrap,Node js,NPM,Mongo DB.
- Moved existingAngularJS controllersandservicestoAngular 4 componentsfor more responsive and less dependency.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components inAngular andtypescript.
- Developed single page applications usingAngular,Typescript,web packandgrunt.
- Hands on Experience onAngular technology for one complete project in rebasing the UI of the application using the techniques inAngular 4.
- Knowledge in configuring Cloud platform such as VMs, Azure AD, Web Apps, DB’s,Cloud Services, etc.
- Experienced on creating and managing VMware tools, Cloud Services,andStorages.
- Experienced with deployments, maintenance and troubleshooting applications onAWS Cloud.
- Extensively Worked onCSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes, and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Involved in agile software methodologies usingTEST DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT(TDD).
- UsedJIRAto keep track ofbugsto reducedowntime, increase productivity, and Communication.
- Worked on the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, and form validators.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix the bugs pertaining to various browsers like Safari, Opera, Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Followed Quality Processes like Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development withJenkins & code quality usingSonarQube and involved in Code reviews.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- UI Components designing and development using ReactJS, Redux and JSX.
- Implementing different modules in ReactJSto integrate with designs and requirements.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Worked on Webpack for build and webpack-dev-server a server.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features and used Babel, web pack with es2015,reactJSX presets.
- Expert in creating bundling complex applications using webpack or packaging it using gulp/grunt.
- Develop various screens for the front end usingReactJSand used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Developed single page applications usingReactRedux architecture, ES6, web pack and grunt.
- Extensively worked on ES6 new features such as Arrow functions, Classes, Iterators and Generators.
- UsedReactRouter to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Participated in design brainstorming sessions, technical design reviews, formal code reviews, bug triage, and functional walkthroughs.
- Involved in designing and developing the web pages using HTML 5, SASS, React JS, Redux, Flux, Node JS .
- Developed a front-end web application for Global Network Operations using React JS, Redux, ES6/Babel and Webpack.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatchingAction Creatorsthat deployed Actions.
- Created and usedReducersthat received said Actions to modify theStore State Tree
- ImplementedReactcontainerandpresentationalcomponents(as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Implemented stableReactcomponentsandstand-alone functionsto be added to any future pages.
- UsedReact JSfortemplatingfor faster compilation and developing reusablecomponents.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Extracted reusable logic from components as Higher-Order Components such as infinity scroll to achieve more flexibility.
- Use React JS to create more responsive webpages, which can be compatible with all the browsers and compatible with the different devices.
Environment: ReactJS, Redux, Jest, NodeJS, Responsive Web Design, jQuery, Webpack, JSON, JIRA, Ajax, JSP, DOM, JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Bootstrap, Protractor, Microservices.
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and ES 5 & Type Script.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Worked with diverse team of product owners and UX designers in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles.
- Created reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic by using Node JS Express.
- Implemented AngularRouter to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Responsible for designing Front-side of the website like embedded graphics, and interactive documents.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned and used JUnit for unit testing.
- Used protractor for end-to-end testing tools for debugging and software quality insurance.
- Implemented various validation controls for client-side validation with Angular JSand HTML5.
- Used various social media APIs (Such as Facebook API & Twitter API) for building responsive media feeds.
- Created the structure for theMongoDBusing Mongoose.
- Developed reusable style sheet partials using Sass pre-processor.
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Used Web pack to build Typescript modules.
- Performed Unit testing using Jasmine and Karma.
- Using Jenkins for continuous integration of builds.
- Create custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
- Involve in Estimation, Design approach, Coverage, Alternate approaches, Usage of Design patterns, Test strategy/ Plan development.
- Used Angular.js for connecting the API's usingAngular.js $http service.
- Communicate with theclientto understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Follow and assist with the evolution of corporate front-end standards and branding guidelines to developer coding patterns for reuse.
- Test the application from front end usingMocha and Chai.
- Used RALLY for defect tracking for creating and managing user stories.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements etc.,
- Maintained the code base by frequent updates to the code repository using Git.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation usingJQUERY.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards compliant HTML pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS.
- Involved in Java application testing and maintenance in development phase and production phase.
- Involved in developing JSP for client data presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms.
- Successfully executed all the web test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services usingJQUERY AJAX via JSONresponse and updating the HTML pages.
- Developed Web Services, which are published on to the WebSphere application server.
- Involved in coding pages with best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.