- 6+ years of Strong experience in design, development and deployment of web - based Client-Server business using Java/J2EE applications.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing Enterprise Applications for J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, JAXB, SAX/DOM, Spring, Struts and Spring boot, Hibernate, XML, Web services, JMS, Rabbit MQ.
- Good Experience using Spring Framework components such as Spring Boot, Spring Transaction Management, Spring IOC Containers, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring JTA, Spring LDAP, Spring JDBC and Spring MVC's.
- Expertise in developingMicro Servicesusing Spring Boot and REST APIs.
- Experience in applying design patterns such as Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator, Visitor, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller and Data Access Object.
- Strong knowledge in OOAD concepts, Multithreading, Service Oriented Architecture.
- Strong Experience in Collections Framework, Lambda Expressions, Exception Handling, Generics.
- Experience with Application Servers and Web Servers such asWeb Logic, JBoss, Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in designing and developing Use Cases, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using tools like Rational Rose and Microsoft Visio.
- Expertise in database modelling and development using Oracle (10g,12c), SQL, HQL, NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra).
- Proven experience in writing Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Functions and Packages using TOAD.
- Excellent hands on experience with Cross-Site Request Forgery(CSRF), SQL Injection, Session hacking prevention mechanisms Session Fixations and security best practices.
- Good Experience in using build tools likeANT, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins and logging tools like Log4J and SLF4J.
- Implemented Test Driven development using frameworks like Junit, Mockito, Cucumber for Unit and System Testing.
- Experienced with Splunk tool for production support.
- Good Experience in writing database triggers, functions, procedures in Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL and My SQL.
- Good Hands on experience in IDEs like Eclipse, RAD, IntelliJ IDEA and Net-Beans.
- Good Experience in software configuration management using Git, SVN, TFS, CVS.
- Strongly initiative, creative and able to adapt new technologies easily
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Experience in Agile softwaredevelopment process, Test driven development and Scrummethodologies.
Languages: JAVA, C, C, Shell Script
Java/J2EE: Servlet, JSP 2.1/2.0/1.2, JSF, JSTL 1.1,EJB 3.0/2.1/1.1/1.0, JMS,MQ, JDBC 3.0/2.1, RMI, Junit, JNDI 1.2/1.2, Web Services, Web Services Protocals SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, BPEL, XML, JAXP, JIBX, DOM, SAX, Java Mail.1.3/1.2, java Swings, AWT, Multithreading, JTA, Custom Tags., DOJOs, MQ Messaging
Databases: Oracle, MYSQL, Sybase, SQL Server 20005/2000. MongoDB
OR Mapping: Hibernate 3.0/2.1, JDBC
Web/Application Servers: Jakarta Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss, Apache
Frameworks: Struts 1.2/1.1,Spring 2.0/1.2/1.1
Operating Systems: RedHat Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista.
IDEs: Eclipse 3.3/3.2/3.1/3.0, Spring One Source, IBM IntegrationDesigner
Testing Tools: Rational Functional Tester, Junit, Selenium
Methodologies: Waterfall Model. Agile, OOAD, SOA, Agile Practices, TTD.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Full Stack Developer
- Responsible for coding with the use of Object Oriented Principles and implementing MVC with JSP, Struts.
- Developed the Spring AOP programming to configure logging for the application
- Experience with Python development under Linux OS (Debian, Ubuntu, RedHat Linux).
- Designed different UI aspects for improved performance of the application by using GWT.
- Developed code using Core Java to implement technical enhancement following Java Standards.
- Proficient in Node.Js, Mongo DB, Redis and Linux flavor.
- Involved in the analysis, design, and development and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) with Hibernate as Persistence provider for Object Relational mapping.
- Developed and implemented Swing, Spring and J2EE based MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework for the application
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and Spring.
- Data Warehouse (DW) data integrated from different sources in different format (PDF, TIFF, JPEG, web crawl and RDBMS data MySQL, oracle, SQL server etc.)
- Used XML and JSON for transferring/retrieving data between different Applications.
- Also wrote some complex PL/SQL queries using Joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, and Indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Designed and developed SOAP Web Services using CXF framework for communicating application services with different application and developed web services interceptors.
- Ant build file creation and usage of Maven Ivy tool set, along with dynamic JUnit report generation in PDF format.
- Developed dynamic web pages using Python, Django Frameworks.
- Worked as backend developer of dis app using Node.JS, Socket IO and Mongo DB.
- Implemented the project using JAX-WS based Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, and SOAP to communicate with other systems.
- Experience in developing UI applications using HTML, HTML5, JQuery, and AJAX, AngularJS, Backbone JS.
- Developed back end interfaces using embedded SQL, PL/SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedures, Exceptions Handling in PL/SQL programs, Triggers.
- In depth exposure to creating API for internal and external application using REST and SOAP based design. Open source framework like Jersey used for create REST API
- Managing Source code in CVS and SVN and Project Documents in Share Point.
- Involved in Agile - Sprint methodologies to do requirements gathering, analysis and planning.
- Involved in preparing High & low-level design docs with UML diagrams using Rational Rose tool.
- Used REST API for translated UI text.
- Developed generic web service architecture using Spring Web Services
- Conducted performance testing of Apache and Tomcat management services.
- Implemented jQuery and JSON to minimize code and manage complex data set.
- Used HTML, DHTML, Java Script, AngularJS, AJAX, ExtJs, JQUERY, JSP and Tag Libraries to develop view pages in SAI portal.
- Used Struts framework to define Controller, action mappings, forms, and View pages for Fidelity Desktop.
- Used Spring Core to define beans for Services, Entity services and corresponding depended services.
- Involved in doing spring transaction management using AOP and using Spring Batch.
- Used Apache CXF, WSDL, SOAP, AXIS, and JAX-RS technologies to create web services, generate stubs and consuming the existing services.
- Involved in developing Restful web services using Apache CXF tool.
- Used Axis2 to create and invoking the web services and testing web services using SOAP UI tool.
- Used Spring ORM to integrate Spring Framework with hibernate and JPA.
- Used JMS to pass messages as payload to track different statuses, milestones, and states in the workflows.
- Involved in the configurations set for Web logic servers, DSs, JMS queues and the deployment.
- Involved in creating queues, MDB, Worker to accommodate the messaging to track the workflows.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization, and Java 1.5 features etc.
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query & Criteria's to fetch the data from DB.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE config files and deployed.
- Used Mule ESB in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using Xpath.
- Involved in second level cache using EHCache in Hibernate at table level.
- Identified check style, PMD and Find bugs and fixed them.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on Web logic server.
- Creating JUNIT test cases to have thorough Unit testing to avoid defects.
- Involved in creating JUNIT test cases and ran the TEST SUITE using EMMA tool.
- Involved in doing build & deployment using Maven.
Environment: JAVA/J2EE, HTML, XHTML, DHTML, JS, ExtJs, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS3, Servlets, JSP, XML, REST API, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, Axis2, WSDL, SOAP, CXF, REST, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Web logic server, JMS, Eclipse4.2, Elastic Search, JUNIT, Mockito, CVS, SOAPUI, JNDI, Java/J2EE design patters, Mule ESB, EMMA, Spring framework - DI, AOP, Batch, Hibernate, EJB-Session Beans, Ant, IVY, OSB, JUNIT, HP QC, Coherence, Rally.
- Highly involved in developing the Domain Model and Business Model from the Business Requirements.
- Actively involved in defining and designing the tiers of the applications and implementation with J2EE best design patterns
- Extensively used Spring MVC framework to develop the web layer for the application.
- Configured Dispatcher Servlet in web.xml.
- Wrote spring configuration files for the beans defined and properties to be injected into them using spring's Dependency Injection.
- Used Hibernate Persistence framework to create POJO classes and performed ORM mapping.
- Implemented the Session Façade for the service look-ups.
- Implemented Mid-Tier component using the EJBs, JDBC to implement the business logic.
- Designed & developed complete Business tier with Stateless Session beans with EJB 2.0 standards.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, and Serialization.
- Involved in development of DAO to access data from Oracle database.
- Involved in writing the SQL queries and stored procedures to extract and populate the data from the database.
- Developed Service classes, DAO classes as per the design and developed code for business logics using CORE JAVA API.
- Involved in writing Thread Safe blocks for multithread access to make valid transactions.
- Worked with EJBs to retrieve the data and populate the data from Oracle 10g database.
- Deployed and ran the application on WebLogic Server 11g.
- Extensively used WinCVS for versioning control and for code checkout and check-in.
- Involved in the design of XML documents to store the publishing contents for various modules, and generated reports using XSLT.
Junior Java Software Developer
- Developed use cases, drawn sequence diagrams and class diagrams for the application and responsible for writing program and functional specifications.
- Involved in the development of the project using Struts.Developed front end JSPs.
- Building, configuring and deploying the project using WebLogic 9.2 Application Server
- Responsible for debugging and proving the solution for production issues.
- Gathering the requirements from the onsite coordinator and the client.
- Responsible for getting the requirements to offshore and releases to onsite.
- Responsible for integrating the source.
- Involved in analysis, development and testing of the project.
- Involved in writing queries, stored procedures on Oracle 10g database.
- Building, configuring and deploying the project.
- Prepared Unit Test cases for developed modules
- Used Ant for building scripts process and wrote test cases using JUnit as a testing framework and SVN as a source version control to save the code.
- Used CVS for version control across common source code used by developers and Developed J-Unit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Developed SOA Web services above the data access layer and Developed applications using Ant as a build tool.
- Written Test cases and tested the application using JUnit testing framework and prepared the documentation.
- Involved in XML parsing by using SAX and Written Stored Procedures using Oracle.
Environment: Java 1.6, HTML, Java Script, Servlets, JSP, JDBC 3.1, JNDI, Struts 2.2, Spring 3.1, Web services, Web sphere, RAD, Oracle10g, SQL, PL/SQL, UML, XML, ANT, JUnit, Log4j and Linux.