- Involved in all teh phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), such as Analysis, Designing, Developing, Integrating, Implementing and testing of Client-Server and Web-based applications.
- Designed and developed teh agent portal using framework AngularJS 2.0 along with HTML5, CSS3, and TypeScript.
- Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash. I had to assist teh Flash developer send teh correct data via query strings.
- Grunt JS, Knockout JS, React JS.
- Expert in interactive webpage technologies, such as Ajax and related data format standards, like XML and JSON.
- Experienced working with Cassandra NoSQL database.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in Web Services like SOAP, WSDL and good Knowledge in SOA.
- Involved in developing JSP pages using Spring MVC and Integrating Spring MVC with JQuery for validation rules.
- Worked in using React JScomponents, Forms, Events, Keys, Router.
- Hands on experience in MVC framework using Angular js
- Worked on IDE's like Eclipse, Web Storm, Microsoft Visual Studio to build HTML pages.
- Responsible for maintaining HTML, CSS, jQuery to ensure teh website are in accordance with teh originally designed function.
- Experienced in designing Using Web Standards and in developing table-less layouts.
- Experienced in developing pages that adapt to any browser including on Android & iOS devices browsers.
- Good Understanding and hands on experience with iFrames.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQuery.
- Hands-on experience in Git and CVS for version controlling and project management.
- Known for ability to multi-task and work on different applications at teh same time.
- Used Chrome Developer tool and other testing tool to do teh debug.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#.Net, JAVA/J2EE
UI Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, XHTML, XML, AJAX JSON, CSS/CSS3, Angular JS, Angular 2/4/5/6, Node.js, React JS, SAAS, LEESWeb/App Servers IIS, Apache Tomcat, Exposure on Web logic, AWS
IDE's: Visual Studio, WebStorm, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor
RDBMS: SQL Server, Derby
Operating Systems: Windows, Ubuntu, Linux (Red Hat)
Version Control: GIT, SVN, CVS, TFS
Methodologies: Agile, Water Fall
Others Software Skills: MS Office, Visio, Adobe Photoshop
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
UI/Angular JS Developer
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating components, services, pipes, directives.
- Implemented Restful API from core using Node.js and Express Framework.
- Used Web pack to build Typescript modules.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand teh requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 7.
- Created services with Angular 7 injectable property, as to make teh service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Utilized Angular 7 new features like ngIf and Else, ng template conditions.
- Developed teh Presentation layer using Angular 6 and Angular Material.
- Used GIT as a Version control and source repository.
- Created usability prototypes for theUI screens using Angular, TypeScript, and jQuery.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular 7.
- Developed single page applications using Angular7, Typescript, web pack and grunt.
- Created various Mixins, Variables, Custom Fonts and Directives in SASS.
- Created Angular components like Controller, Directives, Services and Forms to collect teh input from teh User.
- Implementation of Look up Tables in which inline edit (CRUD) functionality of teh data from Database rendered in HTML DOM is provided using X-Editable grid.
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test-driven development TTD and scrum status meetings.
Confidential, Melbourne, FL
- Design, develop and test HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery andReact.JSthat meets accessibility and web browser standards for website.
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on teh website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using theReactJSfor SPA development.
- Implemented client - side Interface usingReactJS.
- Build stableReactcompenents and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- UsedReact-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users usingReact.js.
- Maintained states in teh stores and dispatched teh actions using redux.
- Implemented teh Drag and Drop functionality usingReact-Dragabble
- UsedReact-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on teh webpage.
- Added Excel-Builder to download teh Tabular data in Excel format usingreact.
- Used Excel Builder 3rd Party open source library and tweak it to make sure it will work with IE11.
- Used flickity.jsfor creating carousel-images.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with teh Back-End team to display data using teh Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify teh Store State Tree.
- Optimized animation logic with optimistic functions to increase performance in rendering.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existing API calls to create efficiencies by deprecating unneeded API calls.
- Called teh Restful web services calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Have worked on AWS for fetch teh pictures files from AWS to UI
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across teh Web Application.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed teh code to GitHub.
- Used JIARA as teh bug tracking system to track and maintain teh history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Extensively used debugging tools such as Firebug and IE Dev tools to investigate teh issues and fix teh bugs.
- Wrote code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in IE 7, 8, 9 and FF.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues
- Interacted with Customers and development teams for Fix teh Issues.
- Performed teh System Testing, Regression Testing for Complete UI after fixing teh Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, development, Implementation, testing and support.
- Created package.json for Bower and NPM.
- Used AWS Ec2 and s3 for instances and storage.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Extensive experience using Bootstrap for layout.
- Implemented Angular 2services to connect teh web application to back-end APIs to POST/GET teh data used in teh application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Usedreact -data grid to populate teh dynamic data within teh table. Used react-bootstrap and SASS for handling responsiveness in teh application and parse correct styles on prop changes.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT
- Debug teh application using Firebug to traverse teh documents and manipulated teh Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Experience in React JS for creating interactive UI's using one-way data flow, virtual DOM, JSX,React Native concepts.
- UsedReact JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- UsedReact -auto complete for creating Google maps location search on teh webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines; Performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Used Webpack to build TypeScript modules.
- Built custom Angular 2/4Components and Services for single-page web application and Dependency Injection to add teh functionality of components at run-time.
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards at code level.
- Followed Agile methodology.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Responsive design and media queries.
- Used ADO.NET objects for consistent access of data from Sql Server database.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in teh application.
- Developed teh pages that are complaint to W3C standard.
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Developed single page application by using Angular JS backed byMongodBand NodeJS.
- Version control through CVS.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly iterative review meetings to track teh progress for each iterative cycle and figure out teh issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout teh project's lifecycle.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Used ASP.NET Login User Controls, Membership, Authentication and Authorization services for security purpose.
- Development of UI and server side code (behind) using .NET Framework 3.5
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives to perform DOM manipulations.
- Refactoring teh code with Angular JS and created a new modal Templates by using ng- show and ng-hide in-built directives.
- Used Cassandra NoSQL database to manage large amount of data from commodity servers.
- Utilized D3.js for representing teh data in different forms of visualization techniques.
- Develop various screens for teh front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux libraries.
- Implementing React JS to render large data sets on teh application view.
- Streamlined teh Responsive web design to enhance teh Mobile User Experience and developed designs for teh prototypes of Mobile UI.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch teh data from teh backend as JSON response and parse it on teh User Interface.
- Used Node JS for teh communication to teh server through Restful API and added user validations & permissions by using it.
- Designing Angular applications using routing and with emphasis on design patterns such as Factory and Singleton.
- Used Angular JS to implement rich functionality in various pages: form validation, grid, search, sort, pagination, authentication, slide pages, users switch etc.
- Worked on tools like Gulp, Grunt, Web pack and developed CLI applications using commander module, Developed Junit test cases for all use cases and executed them.
- Provided SQL scripts for querying PostgreSQL database.
- Streamed data to create real time responsive charts and graphs using D3.js.
- Worked with CSS Preprocessor SASS to build better and optimized Style sheets.
- Working with Angular routers like UI router to establish routing between Nested html views.
- Leveraged Two-way data binding through $scope in applications built on Angular JS.
- Implemented Responsive Web Design(RWD) using media queries and bootstrap.
- Participated in retrospective meetings after every sprint to discuss about teh overall ranking of teh pervious sprint and to discuss about teh drawbacks and scope for development.
- Worked with teh team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance teh application functionality and add new features.
Confidential, Canonsburg, PA
- Developed huge multi-advertisement layout engine that was cross browser compatible.
- Provided production level code to teh engineering team for product development, including cross-browser support, and CSS optimization.
- Redesigned and implemented complete web application to meet web and industry standards.
- Designed web pages using with HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and jQuery based on teh W3C standard.
- Developed and improved application using MVC Framework.
- Developed CSS page layouts, styles and table less coding for efficient design.
- Proficiency in implementing teh design to meet web standards (W3C), SEO and worked on various browsers for cross-browser implementation.
- Developed HTML views with HTML5, CSS3, JSON, and AngularJS
- Developed UI, Virtual Objects (VO) and models by using Flash, Ajax, and Action Script 3.0.
- Implemented jQuery based accordion styles and handled complete jQuery in showing Rich Internet Application (RIA).
- Used JSON to fetch teh data from Web Services.
- Used to interact with Business Analyst and Business owner to give up teh best designing features for teh product users.
- Worked with success driven models, and participated in beneficial revenue projects, using E-commerce methods.
- Provide teh Secured digital certificates and maintained teh performance through secured socket layer.
- Translated market and product requirements into UI designs in teh form of conceptual models, wire frames and prototypes.
Java UI Developer
- Participated in Requirements Analysis, and Design and Development phases of teh project with major emphasis on Development of teh modules.
- Designed teh application using teh core J2EE design patterns Singleton, Session Façade, Business Delegate, and Service Locator.
- Documented teh design documents using Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using teh Rational Application Developer.
- Used JIRA issue tracker to file teh bugs.
- Developed controllers, updated teh struts configuration files and implemented validation using Struts Validator framework.
- Mapped (one-to-many, one-to-one, many-to-one relations) DTOs to Oracle Database tables and Java data types to SQL data types by creating Hibernate mapping XML files
- Oracle database was used, wrote stored procedures for common SQL queries
- Developed various Database interaction objects by implementing teh DAO Patterns and used JDBC as Model Component.
- Used SAX Parser for parsing teh xml document.
- JBoss Server was used as teh application server for deploying teh application.
- Implemented Log4j by enabling logging at runtime without modifying teh application binary.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Bug-Fixing and achieved teh maximum code coverage using JUNIT test cases.
- Used ANT Script for building and deploying teh application.