- Experience on various Charting/UI tools like High Charts, Google API, jQuery UI and Bootstrap.
- Hands on experience in breaking up layered PSDinto HTML using CSS.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Strong exposure to Adobe tools - Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Flash.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF, and Chrome.
- Experiencein visualization, creating visual designs, Product Logos, developing high quality of work, maintaining team, and design reviews, handling whole project through its life cycle.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture, development, testing and maintenance of web based applications.
- Wrote client-side validations forDOJOand XML files which checks for the valid values for the different events that are being logged.
- Experience on Oracle (9i, 10g), IBM DB2, MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL and usage of tools like Toad for Oracle.
- Worked extensively in Agile& Waterfall Development process.
- Worked on all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering through client interaction, Design, Documentation, Development, Integration, Testing, Configuration and Production Support. web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is developed through theW3C in cooperation with individuals and organizations around the world, with a goal of proving a single shared standard for web content accessibility that meets the needs of individuals, organizations, and governments internationally.
- Worked on Spring/Hibernate and similar frameworks.
- TypeScript headers for theNode.js basic modules are also available, allowing development of Node.js programs within TypeScript.
- Updated dashboard front end to support multiple dashboards and their CRUD operations using typescript.
- Developed Ext-JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, and Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Excellent skills in building elegant professional websites while adhering to W3C standards.
- Used D3.JS for data visualization in this application.
- Accessed functions in web server using Restful web-services.
- Experienced in using various tools such as WebStorm, Notepad++ and IDEs such as NetBeans, Visual Studio, Eclipse, etc., for development and design.
- Extensive Experience in working with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, MySQL and SQL Server.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Services using SOAP, XML-RPC, JAX-RPC, JAXB and Restful, WSDL.
- Exposure to Application Servers like Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere, JBoss and Apache Tomcat Web Server.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT, SVN and Clear-Case for Source Code version management.
- Experience in quality assurance and unit testing, acceptance and integration testing.
- Excellent in Unit Testing by usingJasmine,Karmaand someKarmaplugins such asKarma-coverage-reporter,Karma-jasmine-html-reporter and etc.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions (UDF), Indexes, Tables, Views and other T-SQL code and SQL joins for applications following SQL code standards.
- Managed indexes, statistics and tuned queries by using execution plan for optimizing the performance of the databases
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, Edit Plus,JSfiddle, WebStorm Sublime text,Visual studio
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (springtool Suite)
Wire Frame Tools (wire frame): Adobe Illustrator CS3
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Database: PL/SQL (oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X,LINUX, UNIX
Browsers: IE11, Mozilla25, Chrome31 and Safari5
Frameworks: Hibernate 4.0, Spring 3.0, Struts 2.0, JSF, Struts1.2x, JUnit, Ant 1.3, Log4J 1.2.x, EXT JS, Angular
Linux: SNMTP, TCP/IP, HTTP
Languages: JAVA, PL/SQL
Confidential, Norwood, MA
React JS Developer
- Maintaining Parent and child elements by using State and Props inReact.js
- Working withECMAScript6features. For build of JSX and ES2015(ES6) used Babel, web pack.
- Skilled in leading frameworks asReactJSto build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- UsedReact.jslibrary functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- CreatedReact.jsfor reusable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads.
- ImplementedReact.jsControllers to maintain each view data.
- UsedReact-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Experience in developing SPA based on unidirectional flow application using React-Reduxand NodeJS.
- Helped design and build React &Reduxfront end of platform.
- UsedNode.jsto run Web pack tasks and build properly the project. implemented modules intoNodeJSto integrate with designs and requirements.
- Implemented Initial setup and component migration to Redux.
- Developed various screens for the front end using ReactJSand used various predefined components from NPM and Redux library.
- Each module contains all of its related constants, action creators, and it’s reducer.If any of our other modules need access to any of these we will export, import what is needed.
Confidential, ROSELAND, NJ
UI/UX /Node JS Developer
- Worked closely with internal clients to define business objectives, project scope, solution space and design/development approach for various research applications. implemented modules intoNodeJSto integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed AngularJS Directives to extend the grammar of the web through reusable HTML elements, attributes, and classes.
- Extensively used AngularUIcomponents like Calendar, Grid, Select, and Uploader etc.
- Developed AngularJS services for reusable functionality.
- Generated responsive data tables using with Bootstrap grid system.
- DevelopedAngularJScomponents for reusable functionality.
- UsedNode.jsto run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Implement modules intoNodeJSto integrate with designs and requirements.
- UsedNode.jsfor communication to the server through RESTful API.
- Added user validations and user permissions by using theNode JS.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware based API's with Mongo DB integration.
- Developed base Http service on top of AngularJS HTTP service to communicate backend web services
- Setting up databases inAWSusing RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Managing and analysing the petabyte-scalable data usingAWSRedshift cluster.
- Integrating and computing the data acrossAWSstorage resources and support integration of data acrossAWSregions.
- EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, RDS,Elasticbeanstalk, Cloud Watch
- Have good experience on No-SQL database likeMongo.
- Strong Experience inMongoQuery, writing complexmongoquery using Aggregation Framework.
- Have good experience on Morphia, SpringMongoTemplate,MongoDBDriver
Senior UI /Angular JS Developer
- Worked on an Agile (Scrum) Development Team to deliver regular updates to businessTeam and project managers.
- FullE-commercewebsitedevelopment lifecycle with different platforms.
- Previous experience ofwebsiteore-commerceCMS
- Responsible for the overall layout design, color scheme of the web site using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Interacted with the system analyst to understand the business requirement before translating into nonfunctional HTML pages.
- UsedDOJOto create interactive user interface.
- UsingAngularJS,I created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- ImplementedModel View Controller(MVC) architecture using Struts framework.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility and implement Responsive Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Developed web page using Angular JS components like controllers, routers, NG app, etc.
- Responsible for design and development of the Customer Relations Module.
- Wrote various methods to manipulate HTML, CSSLESS injQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Morphiato connect to the database and Map the java object inmongo
- WroteMongoquery based on Aggregation Framework.
- UsedMongoJava driver to convert java toMongoquery in the application.
- Installed and Managed Karma using NPM.
- Performed unit testing and integration usingJASMINE.
- Developed unit tests using Karma with karma-ng-scenario plugin.
- UsedGitHub UI, Git bash to commit, changes to the repository for maintaining various versions of the agile process.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
UI/UX Angular JS Developer
- AddedAJAXcalls usingjQuery.
- Made REST API calls using $http and $resource services with AngularJS.
- Created Master Pages, CSS Styles Sheets and Integrated to Silver light and got approval from Business Stake holders.
- Createdprototype before development based on static and approved design documents and wireframes.
- Used GitHub UI, Git bash to commit, changes to the repository for maintaining various versions of the agile process.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Designed the interface, created mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes, and implemented the app with Node.JS andHeroku with Azure experience.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
Java UI Developer
- Developed and Enhanced application banking application on Spring MVC Framework.
- Worked on the spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO.
- Implemented application level persistence using Hibernate and spring.
- Developedvarious(User Interface) components using Struts (MVC), JSP, and HTML.
- Involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- ImplementedJavaand J2EE design patterns such as Factory Method, Singleton.
- Developed the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, Custom Tags, Struts-Html tag library, andApache Tiles. Designed and development of web pages using PHP, HTML, and CSS including AJAX controls and XML.
- Performance tuning of the JSF page.
- UsedWebLogic for design, development, and deployment of applications.
- Architect and deploy Symantec public/private cloud platforms (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS) across Amazon Web Services,HP Cloud Services and Data Pipe.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style sheets.
- Tracked issues using JIRA using confluence.
- Deployed the application on WebSphere server.
ENVIRONMENT: HTML4/5, CSS3, Bootstrap, AJAX, JSP, Sublime Text 2, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, GitHub, Spring 3.0, JAXP1.2, Restfulweb-services, Node JS, Springframework,Hibernate,MySQL,JDBC,Grunt, Jenkins, JSTL,Illustrator,Gulp, Bower, karma, iOS, JUnit, JIRA
Java UI Developer
- Developed Interactive GUI Screens using HTML, JSPs.
- Creating custom JSF Facelet tags for error handling, datatables, true/false markers etc.
- Implemented Struts framework for integrating presentation, web and business components.
- Written SQL queries to extract data from input files validateand load data into database (Oracle/SQL Server), developed various reports and core tables lookups utilizing Business Objects.
- Written functions and procedures using PL/SQL.
- UsedSCADA in this application for database control.
- Designed, developed and implemented database modules to verify user details.
- Developed various modules for database verification and validation, identified and analyzed data discrepancies and data quality issues, worked to ensure data consistency and integrity.
- Worked with cross functional teams, including associated Data,UIand Mid-Tier teams.
- Experience developing web UIs with AJAX, jQuery and jQueryUIframeworks etc.
- Wrote ANT scripts to build jar, war and ear files.
ENVIRONMENT: JEE, Struts2, JSP, Eclipse, Hibernate, jQuery, HTML, CSS2/3, ANT, Log4j, Web Services, and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Worked closely with product management teams to strategize design solutions, produced navigation flows and prototypes.
- Instrumental role in the development of Hi-fidelity prototypes using JSP
- Designed the user interface and navigation for the whole web application using XHTML, XML.
- Designedthe front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML and CSS.
- Developing and maintenance of Software applications using SPRING, HIBERNATE, JAVA/J2EE.
- Involved in the development of Action Classes and Action Forms using struts.
- Extensive use of spring (IOC, MVC), Struts.
- Used jQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.