- A qualified professional with 8 years of experience as aServiceNowsuite Developer andAdmin.
- Expertise in ServiceNow componentsServiceCatalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Knowledge and Performance Analytics.
- Expertise in UI customization like creating new fields in the forms, configuring UI Policies, Access Controls.
- Expertise in customizing the applications in ServiceNow using Java script, AJAX, HTML and DHTML.
- Expertise in defining workflows, creating Dashboard and automated email notifications for scheduled jobs in CRM.
- Expertise on Security Architecture. Integrated ServiceNow with LDAP servers for retrieving user data for authentication and authorization.
- Strong managing and developing skills in Service Level Agreements (SLA) in Service Now instance.
- Strong Implementation, Maintenance & Administration experience in ServiceNow.
- Expertise in ServiceNow Administration tasks and Production support including maintenance of instances.
- Managed roles and permissions, group creations, ACL’s (access control lists) and Service Level Agreements (SLM).
- Experienced in complex transform scripts in transforming the data into the SNOW database.
- Expertise in creation of Service Catalogs/Order guides/Record Producers and advanced workflows in Service - Now.
- Ability to wear multiple hats like business analyst, project analyst, admin/developer.
- Expertise in UI customization like creating new fields on the forms, configuring UI Policies, Access Controls and using automated email notifications.
- In depth understanding of CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Account Management, Opportunity Management and Case Management.
- Experience in complex transform scripts in transforming the data from File or using JDBC for databases like Oracle, MYSQL, and SQL SERVER into ServiceNow.
- Expertise in creating Scheduled jobs and schedule imports depends on the requirements in ServiceNow.
- Integrated ServiceNow with third party tools and implantation of SOAP and REST API.
- Strong Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with SCRUM and Agile.
- Experience as ServiceNow Consultant and providing Support for challenging CRM projects implementation.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Test Methodologies.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter, quick learner, and a team player.
ITIL: ITSM, Service Now, Kingston, Helsinki, Istanbul
ServiceNow Modules: Incident Management, Story boards, Problem ManagementChange Management, CMDB, Project Portfolio SuiteKnowledge Management, Service Catalog
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, SQL, PL/SQL
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g, Sql
Database Tools: SQL Client, TOAD, SQL Developer
IDE: Eclipse, TOAD
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS
Tools: and Packages TOAD, MS Office
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. ServiceNow Developer
- As a part of support activity resolve incidents by provided with proper root cause investigation.
- Perform day to day administration of the Service-Now tool Maintain business services and configuration item relationships in Service-Now tool.
- Developed Service Catalog items based on the requirement provided by the stakeholders.
- Develop necessary development documentation as needed (e.g. technical design, developer notes, etc.
- Created roles, views and user groups pertaining to the use cases. (Helsinki and Istanbul)
- Performs core configuration tasks including System policies, Business rules and Client scripts.
- Advanced Schedule jobs and Business rule creation.
- Manages data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Creates Workflow activities and approvals. Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows.
- Coordinates Service Catalog options, including two-step checkout, cart controls, and variables and created story boards using latest version KINGSTON.
- Investigate performance issues, learn troubleshooting tools, and use system logs to find issues.
- Develops and improves user systems procedures, and prepares systems documentation.
- Coordinates installation of ServiceNow upgrades and/or service packs. Develops and manages the preparation of systems, test criteria and control for upgrades, service packs, new functionality, enhancements or error correction.
- Develops and improves user systems procedures, and prepares systems documentation.
- Establishes and maintains effective communications with customers, other technology specialists, and vendors about services.
- Used Transform maps to import Data to Configuration Management in ServiceNow.
- Maintaining product catalog to import the configuration item records in ServiceNow.
- Created notifications based on user requirements and also configured inbound email actions to create incidents or requests.
- Different reports are developed as per the client’s requirements and usage.
Environment: Service Now Jakarta,ServiceNowKingston,ServiceNowPortal, ITIL, ITSM, Service Watch, Windows, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, XML, HTML, XAML and UNIX.
Sr. ServiceNow Developer/Admin
- Created Applications, Modules, Tables, Columns as per the requirement specifications in ServiceNow.
- Customized the user interface of Problem Management and Change Management Applications ofServiceNowusing UI Policies and Client Scripts.
- Service Catalog (Request Item, Order guide and record producer) has been created based on client requirements. Also, Workflow has been created to support the Approval workflow and task assignment.
- Experience in using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Designing Technical Specs pre-development and updated post Development. Developed the business logic based on the requirement.
- Proven experience of leading the design, development, and deployment of a large-scale custom ServiceNow applications, Developed around 15 different customer specific processes.
- Provided analysis, design and development of incident management to support the company operations.
- Hands-on experience in ServiceNow integrations using web services (SOAP/REST), SSO, LDAP and JDBC
- Manage and coordinate activities during the overall ticket life cycle in Incident Problem and Change Management. Successfully implemented Knowledge Management process.
- Worked on change management module by enhancing the tool to the stakeholders and made it easy to understand.
- Implemented Core configuration changes to the platform as well as supporting applications.
- Create data fix scripts for data corruption issues and perform Root Cause Analysis.
- Involved in daily, weekly and monthly meetings with client on the work progress and discussions on the upcoming work.
- Worked on Incident management, Problem management, Change management, Configuration management, Service Request Management (Service-CatLog).
- Major role in developing story boards with upgraded version Kingston.
- Developed an Automatic Customer On-boarding workflow, which helps the client to on board the new customers with their resources like Hardware, Software, Domain Creation etc.
- Developing Service Catalog items/Record producers as per the requirements of the stakeholders.
- Working on business requirements and technical specifications for ITSM platform.
- Involved in creating new work flows, modifying the existing work flows according to new requirements and creating approvals in workflows in ServiceNow.
- Worked on ITIL tools like BMC Remedy, HP Service Manager, andServiceNow.
- Configured inbound Email actions to create incidents or requests.
- Worked in production support for all the Service now related issues.
- Involved in planning and coordinating Implementation plan for every release in Service now.
- Implementation of changes effectively to improve the efficiency and automation in Service now.
- Worked in coordinating all the changes through ITIL based change management practises.
- Created and modified Update sets to transfer data from one service now instance to another instance.
- Coordinated with business stakeholders and process owners to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow.
- Creating Import sets to transfer data and transform maps.
- Creating and managing the SLA definitions as per the requirement for different Service Groups.
- Developed new service catalog items and fix bugs in incident, problem and change management.
- Worked in Release management during product and patch releases.
Environment: ServiceNow, Webservices, SOAP, XML, HTML, ITIL, SCRUM
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Created Email Notifications and sent emails to the users and designed many email templates by using html and used them in notifications.
- Created workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Creating Knowledge articles to document the steps in creating the catalog items.
- Assisted in the import of configuration data.
- Experience in creating Buttons and context menus both on form and lists using UI actions.
- Implementation, customization and configuration of different Service Manager Modules like Change Request, ESS, SLA, Service Desk, Service Catalog, Problem and SLM.
- Importing the Data in different formats (CSV, Excel) via attachments in ServiceNow.
- Developed automated mappings to schedule the load of flat files on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Involved in testing Service-Now form and reports for correct mapping of the objects and data correctness.
- Designed, developed, and maintained the report portal which provides user access to scheduled reports and report parameters.
- Involved in testing reports for correct mapping of the objects and data.
- Integrated Service-Now with a third party to store all the credentials to avoid breaching up of credentials.
- Worked in production support for all the Service-Now and report related issues.
- Designed and delivered technical methodologies around the Service Now platform.
- Gathered requirement from stake holders for attributes needed to develop Service Catalog items.
- Communicated with external web services using SOAP Messages and REST.
Environment: Java Script, JSON, jQuery, Prototype, Web services, SOAP, SQL, XML, HTML, Integrations, Cloud services, ITIL, SCRUM
Service Now Developer
- Gathered required information about the schools and the administration
- Developed dynamic pages using JSP tags to invoke Servlets
- Designed Screens using Silverlight and linking to XAML codes
- Involved in server-side coding using Servlets
- Designed web pages using Java script/ HTML/XAML
- Developed Business components using JavaBeans and database connections using JDBC
- Involved in Designing and creating database tables
Environment: Java, HTML, XAML, JSP, Servlets, Java Beans, JDBC, Apache Tomcat, Oracle, and Win NT