- Having 8+ years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements Analysis and Debugging, Applications Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- Experience in developing Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using D3.js wif Cross-browser compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Experience in creating services as classes in typescript importing into the Components inAngular2.
- Experienced in collaborating wif Design team/UX team/ business steak-holder to understand and translate the requirement into web applications.
- Extensive experience on implementing the AJAX wif rich features like deferred, promises, pipe, and callback functions.
- Experience wif Handlebars.js to build dynamic HTML templates, and Underscore.js to handle and manipulate data from backend wif a RESTful JSON interface.
- Proficiency on Responsive Web design using Custom CSS, Bootstrap, cross browser and adapt to the changing environment.
- Experience in the developing applications for different platforms like web browser, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS.
- Proficient in web application development projects dat required Responsive Web Design using flex box features of CSS3.
- Experience in using CSS Preprocessors like SASS, LESS.
- Worked wif AGILE Methodology in recent projects and participated in SCRUM meetings as well in previous projects.
- Expertise in debugging skills using Safari Web Inspector, Chrome Developers Tool and Firebug.
- Experience in using HighCharts, and D3.js Components and integrating back-end applications wif AJAX driven front-end.
- Proven track record in developing reusable code, cleaner code structure, and understanding of the JS features to ensure data availability to the front-end.
- Strong expertise in the iterative Agile and Scrum development methodologies for software development.
- Experience wif Jasmine and Karma for Unit Testing.
- Experience using JIRA for defect tracking.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss the projects wif technical and non-technical SME's and also during the sprint meetings for Agile as well as Scrum development methodology.
IDE & Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver, Sublime Text 3, Notepad++, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Brackets.
Testing/Control Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Selenium and Integration testing tools.
Database: SQL Server, Tomcat, MySQL and Firebase.
Version Control: RTC, SVN and GIT.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux.
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Implementing the Design and developing modules using Agile Methodology.
- Used Model View Controller framework such as Angular JS framework for creating Single Page Application.
- Involved in buildingAngular2application on NPM packages.
- Extensively usedPolymer.js library for creating custom web components.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries, using technologies like Bootstrap, Foundation.
- Implemented MVC architecture by applying Backbone and Angular JS framework.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery and Angular JS.
- Responsible for the implementation of Web Design based on CSS3, HTML5 and Bootstrap.
- Successfully performed the Restful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Mastered the GRUNT and GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP's.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards..
- Used $http in Angular 2.0 for consuming RESTful web services.
- Used SASS Preprocessor for CSS preprocessing.
- Developed applications using AngularJS single page applications to improve page performance.
- Developed reusable components using Custom Directives in AngularJS.
- Involved in developingUIpages using Angular 2 and calling the Rest API's from Backend.
- Responsible to gathering requirements and creating the right solutions wif ourMarketing SAAS Cloud products.
- Used JQuery & Ajax for service calls on pages to interact wif the server for information.
- Defined new validations through Angular.js for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Produced visually appealing designs focused on usability, utility, UX, cross-browser.
- Participated wif SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs dat were reported in JIRA.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Experience on working wif CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Developed HTML pages wif Accessibility and SEO perspective.
- Developed CSS Sprites using Adobe Photoshop to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Thorough understanding of the differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Knowledge of human factors and usability, best practices for interface design
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills working wifin cross-functional teams
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Closely worked wif business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure dat right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, and CSS.
- Responsible for all client sideUI Validationand implementingBusiness logic based on user selection usingJQuery, JQuery UI.
- Responsible to store and retrieve user entered data toHTML session storage hence give user feature of running several session at one time.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards.
- Involved in extensive HTML coding.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Designed CSS based page layouts dat are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.