- Experience in enterprise technology with ability to contribute to typical JEE stack (spring, Spring MVC, springData, spring Boot, springBatch, springJMS, Hibernate, RESTful Web services, SOAP Webservices JAX-WS, JAXB, XML) and web service-based solution
- Good experience in working with Team Development forSitecore (TDS) for check-in and working with multiple developers together.
- Extensive working experience inSitecore platforms like Web Content Management.
- Developed ANT scripts and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications.
- Used High charts and d3.js for creating Graphs and charts for payments section and implemented the filtering functionality for the graphs.
- Provided SharePoint best practices and advice regarding site set-up, site security, maintenance, and future needs.
- Experience in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents
- Using Spark-Streaming APIs to perform transformations and actions on the fly for building the common learner data model which gets the data from Kafka in near real time and Persists into Cassandra
- Good understanding knowledge in installing and maintaining Cassandra by configuring the Cassandra. yaml file as per the requirement and performed reads and writes using Java JDBC connectivity.
- Worked under AWSmanagement tools such as (EC2, EBS, ASG, RDS, R53) Developed AWSCloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, EC2 instances, ELB, Security Groups.
- Developed Ansible scripts for an automated server provisioning and Docker images for app isolation, reducing the time between provisioning and deployment.
- Good knowledge on Dockers components like Docker swarm Engine, Docker Registry, Docker Notary.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Design and implement security system for GISdata access
- Experienced in developing web applications using MVC & MVVC Architecture.
- Following Test-Driven Development (TDD) programming technique to write clean code and test the functionalities.
- Experience in using testing Tools JUnit, Selenium, Gherkins, and Jasmine.
- Setup Drupal environment for local, QA, Dev, staging.
- Extensive Drupal experience and active in the Drupal Community attending and presenting Confidential conferences and camps, developing new modules, and offering support to other users and developers.
- Experience working on scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM methodologies.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3and in making web pages cross browser compatible and resolving cross browser compatibility issues.
- Ability to develop optimum and user-friendly web solutions and provide web, graphic and interactive programming.
- Effective problem-solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Motivated to produce robust, high-performance software
- Proficient in adapting and applying new technologies.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, AWS, Docker, AngularJS (versions 1.5, 16.), Angular 2/4, Typescript, Bootstrap, ReactJS, Redux, BackboneJS, NodeJS, Struts 1.2, MVC Architecture.
Application Servers: Tomcat Apache Server, Oracle WebLogic Server, MSSQL Server Management Studio
Databases: SQL Server2012, Oracle 8i,10g/11g, MYSQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
IDE's and Tools: Photoshop CS6, Dreamweaver CS6, Flash CS6, Visual Studio, Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Web Strom, Firebug, Developer Tools, Edit Plus,, WebStorm, Sublime text, Eclipse, Apana, Notepad++
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, MS-DOS, Unix
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, and SOAP.
Version controls: TFS, Git, SVN, Visual Source Safe.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports.
Testing Tools: Selenium, Gherkins, Nunit and Junit
Confidential, El Segundo, CA
Front End Developer
- Responsible for designing and implementing the web tier of the application from inception to completion using J2EE technologies such as Servlets, JSP.
- Java Service Layer Implementation using Spring (CORE, DATA, REST, BATCH)
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST APIs and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used AngularJS MVC framework while developing the UI modules.
- AngularJS ajax module is used to handle RESTful calls to enable communication between view components and server.
- Developed custom AngularJS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application pages.
- Involved in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based approach to UI Development.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Updated the application with new features of Angular 4.
- Worked on some of the new features of Angular 4 like new if else syntax, ng-templates, form validators, Router etc.
- Also worked with New framework in Angular 5 and 6 Implemented full featured front-end application using Angular5, TypeScript and jQuery
- Worked on Docker open source project by automating the deployment of applications inside software containers.
- Built application service layer using AngularJS Dependency Injection.
- Created Dynamic web pages using forms, filters, expressions and data binding. Used Web pack to build Typescript modules.
- JSON model objects are used as request/response content type for server communication.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD) with involvement in several web application development projects.
- Enabled validation on forms across application and notify users of invalid input.
- Collaborated Sass to keep large stylesheets well-organized, and to generate aggregated stylesheets.
- Developed various generic Component, Directive, Pipes andSASSclasses to use across the both project. Including generic Module and Service Provider.
- Developed SQL Queries to run against database in Microsoft SQL Server for the application.
- Built HTML templates for high traffic and complex data driven websites.
- Developed application in PaaS environment.
- Worked on Frontend development tools such as Babel for the Application development.
- Designed and developed effective mechanism to automate existing processes using PostgreSQL pSQL.
- Configured Swagger-UI registered Micro service with Eureka server to monitor service health check etc. from Spring Boot admin console.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 11g database and used the Stored Procedures in the application.
- Knowledge in using version control systems Subversion such as (SVN) and GitHub.
- Worked closely with the QA team in resolving defects.
- Experience in Unit testing and implemented test cases for applications using testing frameworks like Jasmine, Junit etc.
- Worked in scrum process attending daily stand up and completing tasks in sprints.
- Designed, developed, tested and certified GISapplications software and systems functionality.
- The application fused finished geospatial products with underlying vector data.
- Used Dreamweaver, Photoshop CS6, Flex for implementing application and designing graphics and images.
- Deployed the application onApacheTomcat Server.
- Tested cross browser functionality and fixed major layout bugs for supported browsers includingIE9.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Web Applications Developer
- Involvement in all stages of Software development life cycle including Analysis, Development, Implementation, Testing and Support.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Involved in the creation ofan interfaceto manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes usingEXT.JS andjQuery.
- Developed reusable EXTJS components Such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc.
- Worked on the creating different screen using EXTJS, and also worked on writing some EXTJS Plugin
- Efficiently and sustainably transferred state throughout app using unidirectional data flows with Redux.
- Worked in an Agile environment and also Installed and Configured Drupal on a Linux server and other servers.
- Developed Model View Controller (MVC) architecture-based Web Applications in Ruby on Rails, BackboneJS and ReactJS.
- Implemented Spring Batch and Spring Task Scheduler to automate importing data from CSV files sent from client into DB2 database.
- Experienced in Standard authentication protocol OAuth 2.0
- Created reusable templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines, performed functional tasks using specifications and wireframes.
- Coded Rest API for Product service using spring boot.
- Used Spring MVC to develop application architecture and JDBC to interact with Database. Also used Ajax to communicate with DB for certain functionalities
- Extensively used Debugging Cascading Style Sheets to change the styles now and in the future.
- Worked extensively with HTML5/HTML in designing and updating web-based applications
- Good exposure to MongoDB, it's functionality and Cassandra implementation.
- Utilized NPM scripts for build and test environments in a Node.js application.
- Did Cross - Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers
- Coordinate with Interface Design Architects for meeting accessibility standards Confidential code level.
- UtilizedSitecore CMS solutions to design .Net application features.
- Used Qunit to call unit test assertions.
- Ingested data from RDBMS and performed data transformations, and then export the transformed data to Cassandra as per the business requirement.
- Strong skills administering and supporting; Active Directory, SharePoint, and Migration projects. Strong skills in collaborating with the business and technical team members, project documentation, meeting timelines/deadlines to achieve enterprise goals.
- Creating SharePoint Web Application, Site Collections and different types of Sites creating and designing SharePoint Sites (limited designing experience.
- Installation of Mongosoftware 2.9 thru 3.4 versions and setting up of Mongoreplica Sets with 3 node architectures.
- Written and used Stored Procedures, Tables and Views, Triggers, Functions for maintaining and interaction with Database using SQL server 2012.
- Used Web Services like REST and SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used JSON format in web services and API’s to provide public data.
- Used GIT for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Experience in working with open source automated testing tool such as Selenium and Qunit.
- Created and enhanced numerous test scripts to handle changes in the objects, in the tested application's GUI and in the testing, environment using SeleniumWebDriver.
- Design and build UIs on Server Platform in team environment.
- Participate in the team on Agile development cycle.
- Constantly refine and stay current with emerging themes in largerAgile community.
- Followed SCRUM methodology.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, deploying and printing.
- Analyze the software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constrains.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.js, NODE.JS, EXTJS and jQuery.
- Worked with a team of graphic designers to create compelling web site user interface.
- Excellent experience in implementing Web Service, WCF, REST service which communicate data in a both XML&JSON.
- Use "mixins" to share functionality amongst many other classes and easily extend existing classes for increased customization in dojo.js.
- Developing web pages by using CSS processors such as SAAS and LESS.
- Made custom directives to show bar and pie graph for dashboard using d3 JS.
- Used Web Services like REST and SOAP for transmission of large blocks of XML data over HTTP.
- Used AJAX for implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Experience with Container based deployments using Docker, Working with Docker images, Docker hub and Docker registries.
- Involved in development and finalization of initial design of the application and worked with content managers, copywriters and designers to resolve the issues.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases (SQL) using C#.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- E2E Testing with Cucumber, Protractor frameworks.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility issues for application supported browsers.
- Involved in discussions with the System Analysts to identify the technical requirements.
- Involved in team meetings with corpclete Webmaster’s UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly scrum meetings.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Responsible to create DAO CRUD methods using Hibernate & Springframework.
- Involved in designing Spring MVC application and Hibernate to design module structure.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Used SpringAOP terminologies to handle transaction management and logging.
- Wrote Rest-Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in Spring MVCto connect model with view.
- Developed the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner with using webtechnologieslikeHTML, XHTML, and CSS as per company’s standards.
- Created a robust and user-friendly CALL CENTER APPLICATION based onclient requirements.
- Used Spring MVCwith Hibernate framework.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Tested the developed front-end code using Chai/mocha Testing unit.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the halp of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Using Microsoft Technologies for the project development such as Visual Studio, Java, J2EE, SQL Server.
- Design & Develop application using MVC architecture, jQuery, Html 5, Java Script and CSS.
- Design and implement AJAX service call using Angular JS http.
- Design layouts and icons with Photoshop for technical specification documents and converts them to HTML prototypes with Web 2.0 standards with compatibility to different browser, platform and accessibility guidelines.
- Involved in development and deployment using tomcat web server.
- Used UML diagrams Use Cases, Object, Class, State, Sequence and Collaboration to design the application using Object Oriented analysis and design.
- Designed and developed dynamic menus using DHTML and CSS.
- Involved in Unit testing.