- Proficient in making the webpages more compatible and user friendly with usage of technologies like AngularJS, JQuery, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- Experience in developing responsive, scalable webpages using AngularJS.
- Extensive experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Model View Controller (MVC) Framework such as AngularJS framework.
- Experience in multi - tier Client/Server Web based applications in service sectors with expertise in E-Commerce, Retail, Banking, and Health-care domains.
- Experience in handling cross browser/compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, Safari).
- Experienced in various IDE’s such as Visual Studio, Notepad++, Sublime text, Dreamweaver, Atom, Brackets, WebStorm, Eclipse.
- Expertise knowledge in Rest and SOAP web services.
- Experience in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical User Manuals.
- Developed Ext.js components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Experience in using cloud computing services such as Microsoft azure, Office 365, One drive.
- Experience in using version control systems such as GIT, SVN, CVS.
- Thorough understanding of Data Object Model and its functionalities.
- Experience in creating mockups, web interfaces, layouts and flow of the future pages.
- Skillful in using Adobe Photoshop and other sound editors.
- Excellent Ability to operate in both the operating systems MAC and Windows.
- Experienced working in both AGILE and Waterfall based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Experience in developing Web applications using CSS pre-processors like SASS.
- Practically experienced with front-end development on back-end system integration.
- Good time management skills, quick to learn and able to work autonomously and in teams.
Frameworks: jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, ReactJS, knockout.js
Operating Systems: Windows, iOS, Linux, Unix
IDE, Editors: Brackets, Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, NetBeans IDE, Atom, Sublime Text
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web logic
Web Services: REST, SOAP, XML
Web Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE
FTP/SFTP: FileZilla, Putty, WinSCP
Web: Responsive, Web 2.0, Cross-browser, Cross-device
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile.
Version Tools: JIRA, CVS, Git, Tortoise.
Confidential, Lehighton, PA
UI Developer- Senior programmer with ReactJS
- Worked onReactJSVirtual Dom andReactviews rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using ReactJSand used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) library.
- Fabricated stylesheets to manage the look-and-feel of the complete site using CSS, CSS3, bootstrap, XML, and XSL.
- Used AJAX calls for data updates in UI along with JSON data parsing.
- Committed to the web UI designing/web development activities and produced navigation flows, site maps, storyboards and wireframes.
- Management of a Portal application with the use of AngularJS and Backbone.js
- Implemented unit test cases using Karma Runner and Jasmine for AngularJSon client side and Chai for Node.jsfor testing endpoints.
- Implemented Services and Dependency Injection in Angular 2 to connect the web application to back-end APIs and for sharing the code between the components.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools as Grunt and Express.
- Played an active role in all stages of application development- requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing and debugging.
- Extensive use of Node.js,Express.jsand MongoDB to create server-side applications.
- Used Node.js for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Developed the backend by using Node.js, Express and MongoDB.
- Used Node.js to communicate between the angular application and the packages.
- Constructed and designed web pages and templates, including layout and navigation for the complete web application using HTML, HTML5, XML.
- Expertise in using Grid Framework.
- Had good experience on Agile Methodologies and active participant in daily Scrum and Sprint meetings.
- Competent using version control systems such as SVN, GIT, CVS and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Worked with JQuery Widgets, Interactions, Effects, Widget factory.
- Validated the client-side applications using jQuery Validation Plugin.
- Used Redux together withReact JS.
- Used React Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Involved in development, maintenance and enhancements to the application.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by AngularJS.
Confidential, Denver, Co
- Developed and designed web pages using with HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular2, React JSand jQuery based on the w3 standards.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML and CSS3.
- Coded dynamic and responsive UIweb pages using CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, JQuery and AngularJS in MVC environment.
- Involved in all stages of Software development life cycle including requirement analysis, development, implementation, testing and support.
- Worked with AngularJS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA), using AngularJS route Providers.
- Used angular expressions and built-in directives to render functionality to the UI.
- Created custom directives for DOM manipulation and HTML extension.
- Used various AngularJS filters against data sets to filter and formatted data currency, strings rendered in the UI.
- Good Experience in implementing MVC frameworks like Angular for AJAX data calls using the $http service.
- Used AngularJS and jQuery for DOM manipulation and two-way binding.
- Used AngularJS controllers to update entity models.
- Established Agileand SCRUM project management methods
- Used custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Wrote custom services and factories to communicate information among the controllers.
- Used CSS3, Bootstrap and wireframes for getting the dashboard responsive.
- Worked with CSS3 media query and bootstrap to create Responsive web designs for multiple departments/pages.
- Created animation effects during the data load, waiting for the Ajax response using ng-animate.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Designed dynamic and browser compatible Websites using HTML5/HTML, JS, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Involved in extensive HTML5 coding. Co-ordinate with UX designers and develop static content using front end with HTML5, CSS3 and Angular JS.
- Implemented Client-side validations using Angular JS Custom Form Validation and server side validations using Data Annotation.
- Used Custom AngularJS Filters to provide better search experience.
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons. Experience working on Sass Preprocessor.
- Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements are lagging.
- Performing the different modules like login, search and pricing engine.
- Used MySQL database to interact with backend data via Web API.
- Designated UIarchitecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wire-frames and Mockups.
- Closely worked with business team for better understanding of the requirements and involved in guiding the off-shore team members throughout the project.
- Wrote and performed client-side and server-side unit testing with Jasmine, Mocha and the chai assertion library.
- Used SVN repository to push and get the code, involved in the code review and code refactoring of the project.
Confidential, Fort Wayne, IN
- Followed Agile methodology, attended Scrum meetings to update the status of daily tasks, Sprint planning, Demo sessions to the client and sprint work demo at the end of the Sprint.
- Involved in the architecture meetings of the project.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using AngularJS and NodeJS.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements.
- Built Responsive Web Design(RWD) and used CSS3 Media Queries for the cross-platform web applications.
- Used Ajax to reduce the network load and update only the certain components of the website.
- Used lot of UIcomponents from AngularJS,Bootstrap including date picker, modal window, pop-over, progressbar, tabs.
- Worked on modal windows for various popup windows and handled the window session storage and local storage for these windows.
- Implemented Angular tooltips for various conditional data and chart data display angular table-sorter for sorting each column in the tables.
- Implemented various filters, Map functions custom Directives in AngularJS.
- Utilized the Dependency Injection mechanism for simpler way of managing the components.
- Implemented Combination of angular-tooltips with AngularJS and JQuery.
- Extensively used various of Angular Services, filters, map, forEach and watch functions and various Built-in and Custom Directives.
- Great experience in dealing with different forms of data to be displayed in the UIin tabular form using ng-repeat, and performing various actions like adding rows, deleting and modifying the data in the rows.
- Used NodeJS to run Gulp tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat) and implement modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Leveraged Chrome dev tools for debugging and experienced in slight debugging in the backend.
- Worked on IDE's Visual Studio code and Eclipse (for Building the project and deploying to the JBOSS Server.
- Experience with building the project using Maven and deploying the application using JBoss7.0 server and Tomcat application server.
- Experience in writing and running the SQl Queries to the PostgreSQL database in DB-Eaver.
- Experienced working with Jenkins for Continuous Integration (CI) of the project and used Git extensively for Version Control.
Confidential, Frankenmuth, MI
- Responsible for developing web pages quickly and effectively using HTML, CSS3, AJAX, JSON and JQuery, knockout, Angular JS.
- Created Mobile Web Solutions using Responsive Web Design (RWD), Twitter Boot Strap and JQuery Mobile.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the back-end databases JQUERY, AJAX and JSON.
- Provided enhanced User experience for mobile applications by working with the mobile development team.
- Created highly detailed and annotated architectural wireframes
- Facilitated requirements gathering sessions with end users using usability engineering methodologies like Contextual Inquiries, User Centered Designing.
- Created High Fidelity User Interface Designs.
- Documented visual design and interaction specifications.
- Created Detailed user/task flows.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Known as a focused and detail-oriented multi-tasker with strong planning, analysis, and implementation skills.
- Extensive Front end UIdevelopment, mobile UIdevelopment.
- Create web pages based on wireframes. Collaborate with the designers to get new requirements.
- Retrieved data from the database in JSON and XML formats.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Skilled at analyzing and solving browser compatibility challenges maintain consistency and well commented HTML and CSS markup.
- Experience in web debugging tools (Firebug, Fiddler debugging tool).
- Participate in code review and unit testing to ensure quality code and markup and performance.
- Participated in day-to-day meeting, status meeting, strong reporting and effective communication with project manager and developers. Used JQuery to traverse through the DOM and access the nodes.
- Used JQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, widgets, menus, forms and user interfaces.
Environment: HTML, CSS3, AJAX, JSON, Object Oriented JQuery, knockout, Angular JS, XML, XHTML, Twitter Boot strap, DHTML.
Front End Developer
- Created working prototypes to finalize existing and future "user stories and epics".
- Interacted with business system analyst to understand the technical requirements of the project.
- Involved in developing test plan and procedures.
- Developed user interface using JSP and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application
- Migrating legacy applications to multi-tiered web applications.
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, forget password, Email, Filters using Java Script, jQuery and HTML.
- Debugging webpages with firebug and fixing issues.
- Testing browser compatibility and addressing browser compatibility issues.
- Maintaining documents and source code in CVS.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, data modeling, analysis, architecture design& development for the project
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Used Form Based Autantication.
- Used Web Sphere as the application server for deployment.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using JUnit framework.
- Used Apache Ant as build tool.
- Utilized Waterfall and Agile project management strategies, depending on client need.
- Maintaining documents and source code in CVS.