- Around 8 years of professional experience in developing User Interface for web applications as a Front - end UI developer.
- Strong Experience in developing Single page Web Applications (SPA) using Angular and React / Redux JS. Also having good experience in implementing Navigation in SPA using Angular Router and React Router.
- Experience in usingAngularJSalong withJSONto parse response data for user interface pages.
- Good experience on customizingCSS frameworkslikeBootstrapandFoundationusingCSSpre-processorsLESSorSASSand Compass.
- Good Expertise in analyzing theDocument Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Stylesacross cross-browser usingFire Bug,Developer Tool Bar.
- Extensive experience in developing applications usingJavaand variousJ2EEtechnologies including java/J2EE technologiesJAVA, Spring, REST, SOAP, JAX-WS, JAX-RS,.
- Expertise in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with JSON based Web Services (REST) and XML based Web Services (SOAP/WSDL).
- Expertise in Core Java concepts such as OOPS, Exception Handling, Collections Framework, etc.
- Experienced inReact JSand working withReact Flux architecture.
- Experience in usingReact JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, AnimationsandFlux concept.
- Good Experience inReact.jsfor creating interactiveUI'susingOne-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Nativeconcepts.
- Expertise in usingAngular JS Directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templates, EventsandInjectors.
- Experience in Node environment usingNode.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, GroovyBower.
- Expertise in implementing theMVC architecturein backend applications usingJAVAalong withSpring, Servlets.Hibernate,JDBC,JSP,Servlets,JSTL,XML, andJMS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact withAPIs, RESTfulWeb Services usingAJAX,JSON.
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience withfront-end developmentwithback-end system integration.
- Proficient in usingUnit.jstesting framework along withJasmine,Karma,Protractor,Mochatest runners
- Experienced to work inAgileand Waterfall environment and good experience using bug tracking tools likeJIRA, HP Quality CenterandBugzilla
- Experience in Version Control tools likeCVS,GIT,SVN for Source Code version management.
- Expertise in usingIDEtools such asNotepad ++,Web Matrix,Eclipse,Sublime Text Editor,IntelliJ IDEA, andWeb Storm
- Experienced in using package managers and automation tools likeGruntandNPM.
- Ability to work TEMPeffectively while working as a team member as well asindividually.
- Excellent communication and Inter-Personal Skills,well organized,goal oriented.
J2EE Technologies: Spring, Struts, Servlets, JSP and JDBC
Application/Web Servers: WebSphere, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12c, MS-Access and MongoDB
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0/8.0
Design Patterns: Singleton, Factory, Front Controller, MVC and DAO
Tools: SQL Developer, TOAD, Maven
Web Services: REST(JAX-RS), SOAP(WSDL,UDDI,JAX-B, JAX-WS)
Frameworks: Struts 2.x, Spring (Dependency Injection, AOP, Data Support, MVC and Spring Boot) and Hibernate.
IDE: Eclipse, Net beans, My Eclipse and Microsoft Visual Studio Code
Version Control Tools: GIT, CVS and SVN
Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 10 and UNIX
Sr UI/Web Developer
- Interact with Clients and get teh Requirements. Analyzing teh specifications provided by teh clients.
- Followed Agile methodology for teh complete life cycle of teh project and involved in daily stand-up meetings.
- DesignedCSS templatesfor use in all pages on teh website working withCSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding,andtable.
- Applied optimization techniques to reducepage sizeandload timesto enhance user experience usingsprites.
- Involved in creating a reusable component usingReactJSfor DOM manipulation.
- Developed user interface by using theReact JS, FluxforSPAdevelopment.
- Used React-Router to turn application intoSingle Page Application
- Worked in usingReact JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAPandRESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Maintained states in teh stores and dispatched teh actions usingredux.
- Component for UX-Library consisted ofButton, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdownandmany more.
- Worked closely with theBack-End teamto display data using theCustom Components, library Components, andRedux.
- UsedMiddleware, Redux-Promisein application to retrieve data fromBack-Endand to also performRESTFUL services.
- Optimizedanimation logicwith optimistic functions to increase performance in rendering.
- Worked with backend engineers to optimize existingAPI callsto create efficiencies by deprecating unneededAPI calls.
- Called theRestfulweb services calls forPOST, PUT, DELETEandGETmethods.
- Have worked onAWS for fetch teh pictures files from AWSto UI.
- UsedObject Oriented Programmingconcepts to developUIcomponents that could be reused across theWeb Application.
- Extensively usedGitfor version controlling and regularly pushed teh code toGitHub.
- UsedJIRAas teh bug tracking system to track and maintain teh history ofbugs/issueson everyday basis.
- Extensively used debugging tools such asFirebugandIE Dev toolsto investigate teh issues and fix teh bugs.
- Monitoring teh offshore work and providingtechnicalhelp to teh offshore team for theirJIRAtickets.
- Interacted withTesting Team,Scrum MastersandBusiness Analystsfor fixing of Issues.
- Performed theSystem Testing,Regression Testingfor Complete UI after fixing teh Issues which are reported by Testing Team.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Sr UI/Java Developer
- Worked on anAgile(Scrum)DevelopmentTeamto deliver regular updates to business team and project managers.
- ResponsibletoStyle,lookandfeelofthewebpagewithSASSthat extendsCSSwithdynamicbehaviorsuch asvariable, mixing, operationsandfunctions.
- Developed Single Page Application using Angular 4, NodeJS, TypeScript, ES 6, RXJS, HTML and CSS3.
- Built custom UI widgets and application logic using Angular MVC and Angular features like Components, directives, data binding, routing, filters, services.
- Involved in implementing Angular servicecomponents to connect teh web application to back end API’s.
- Used Angular Filters to filter teh data based on teh criteria and used AngularExpressions to bind teh Class properties in UI.
- Used Angular Custom Directives to extend teh functionality of HTML and implemented ES6 features like Object De-structuring, Fat Arrow functions, Promises, Classes, Modules while Developing Business logic.
- Used Angular Template Driven and Model Driven Form Validations to validate user inputs and used Bootstrap to provide user friendly error messages.
- Used Angular Dependency Injection to inject user defined services into Components, Directives and Classes.
- Took teh advantage of Typescript’s new features like Decorators, Interfaces, Access Modifiers, Enums to build Angular Components.
- Implemented Restful web services to develop APIs to store, retrieve and update user, device, ordering details using Spring Boot and Oracle Database.
- Implemented Spring ORM with Hibernate taking advantage of Java features like annotation metadata, auto wiring, and generic collections using plain JPA’s specification that is used to implement teh DAO layer with Hibernate Entity Manager’s Session Factory, HQL, and SQL.
- Used Git command line interface to fetch/pull, commit and push application code files.
- Also involved in writing acceptable test suite using teh Jasmine and Karma.
- Providing teh support for UAT team while doing UAT testing and fix teh bugs raised by UAT team.
- Managed project deliverables on time, works with cross functional teams to understand teh business needs, identify risks and mitigate them, maintain weekly status updates and communicate with project stakeholders
Environment: Angular, Typescript, RXJS, Node, ES6, JSON, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate, HQL, JPA, Restful Web Services, Eclipse, Rest Client, Postman, Maven, Grunt, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g, SQL Developer, Git, Eclipse, Tomcat 7, Microsoft Visual Studio Code.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Created a customresponsive web applicationto replace a legacy line-of-business web application usingAngular JS.
- Developing and designingSPAuser interfaces inAngularJS.
- Used Angular.js for connecting teh API's usingAngular.js $http service.
- Defined new validations throughAngularJSfor teh form field validation implemented throughHTML5.
- UsedAngularJSmultiplein-built directivessuch asfilters, root scope, scope, modal, template, stateetc.
- Developer responsive interface usingBootstrapand usedSASSforCSS.
- Responsible for creating teh screens with table-less designs meetingW3Cstandards.
- AppliedjQuery scriptsfor basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- UsedMedia Queriesfor teh design to be compatible in all devices.
- Developed differentjQuerycomponent inMVCframework.
- UsedDreamweaveras editor for designing new pages.
- Implemented theDragandDropfunctionality usingjQueryframework.
- Worked onCross-Browser Compatibilityand tested each & every web application on popular web browsers such asInternet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, OperaandChrome.
- UsedMedia Queriesto deal with differentCSSrelated issues on different devices.
- Communicate with theclientto understand teh requirement of teh website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing teh Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces usingHTMLandCSS.
- Involved in write application level code to interact withAPIs, Web Services usingAJAX,JSONandXML.
- Implemented and designeduser interfacefor web-based customer application.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features usingMVC Framework.
- Worked onCross-Browser compatibilityand fixed thebugsfor several browsers.
- Worked extensively onSpring MVCframework to develop new internal web application.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules usingCustom directivesandCSSclasses.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) usingHTML&CSS,Bootstrap.
- Maintained 24/7 high volume availability using open source tools such asLinux,Apache, andMySQL.
- Understand each and every module and gatheird and managed teh project content by using Content Management System (CMS).
- Wrote externalCSSfile, which linked to theHTMLfile to increase teh traffic of teh web site.
- Involved in software coding, testing, and debugging for web presentation layer usingHTMLandCSS.
- Involved in Configuration and Usage of Apache Log4J for logging and debugging purposes.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging teh web applications using Eclipse IDE and Apache Tomcat.
- Developed E-commerce enterprise applications using web technologies likeHTML, DHTML,XHTML, DOM, PHP Script, JSP ScriptandCSSbased on theW3Cstandards.