- Around 7+ years of experience in Front End UI Developer wif user interface design, development and analysis wif extensive experience in teh full life cycle of teh software design process.
- Good Knowledge of AngularJS-Directives, Controllers, Filters, Routing.
- Efficient in planning and work through highly iterative design phases.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link wif back-end application.
- Frontend development using React, Redux, JSX, Bootstrap, ES6.
- Hands on experience in developing J2EE applications using Spring, Hibernate 3.x and Struts 1.x./2.x, Web Services (SOAP/ REST), JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Core Java concepts.
- Excellent understanding and working wif Github and SVN.
- Deployed applications into teh servers like TOMCAT, APACHE, GLASSFISH.
- Involved in developing GUI. Have a good grip on mongo DB wif noSQL
- Used teh Node Package Manager (NPM) to install libraries likeangular-CLI, Typescript etc., which are required for developing anangularapplication in Node.
- Worked wif teh system analyst to understand teh requirements of teh project.
- Strong experience wif Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Experience wif various MVC Java frameworks like AngularJS, Vue.JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS.
- Having a personal Experience in creating teh sample app’s using Vue.js as frame work.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Proficient wif creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images, Tables using Adobe Flash and CSS.
- Experienced on working wif CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, and CSS Padding.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Brackets, Netbeans, IntelliJ, Notepad++, Firebug, Edit plus, Microsoft Visual, JSFiddle.
- Experience working wif cross-functional teams encompassing product, design, engineering, and analytics
- Performs compliance regulatory duties and on-site reviews of current and prospective lottery retailers to ensure ADA compliance relating to ADA Title II accessibility, as well as tracking, monitoring and reporting on teh adherence to dis retailer licensing requirement.
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Excellent working noledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues wif different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF, and Chrome.
- Excellent communication and relation building skills. Used to update User Interface based on changing needs and requirements.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them wif a keen awareness of new industry developments and teh evolution of programming solutions.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Have experience in creating page objects for teh developed web pages communicated performance testing results and wire frame design.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, animation, Shapes, graphics, multimedia files and many others.
- Extensively worked onPythonscriptingand development. CSS is used to style Web pages, XHTML and XML markup.
- Interaction wif teh users at all stages of development to ensure dat development was as per user specifications. Designed and Implemented thePythonin Eclipse PyDev.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills wif an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments
Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, SQL
Frameworks: AngularJS, angularJs2, Bootstrap, Node.js, Reactjs, Backbone.js, Spring, Hibernate
Prototyping Design: iRise, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash and Visio
IDE & Tools: Aptana Studio, Sublime Text, Eclipse, WebStorm, IntelliJ, Microsoft Visual studio.
Debugging tools: Firebug, BugZilla
Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Web Logic
Database: ORACLE, MYSQL, MONGODB
Build Tools: SVN, GitHub, Maven, JIRA
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
- Developed an Online Application form for existing clients and new customers to open an account and also to add any transfer funds to teh customer account.
- Utilized teh framework called Mystique UI for styling and button colors also used teh 24 grid column.
- Experience in TypeScript to build teh angular Application using ES6.(ES2015).
- Worked wif modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using NodeJs to interact wif MongoDB.
- Used NodeJs to run Grunt tasks and build properly teh project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate wif designs and requirements.
- Developed RESTful services using NodeJs Loopback Framework
- Redesigned few basic components in Angular5 which halped teh SPA's in routing and services.
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Used TFS for version control and Quality Control for defect tracking.
- Used Karma for unit testing and Protractor for end to end testing.
- Contacted clients to obtain more information regarding teh requirements and made changes in teh code accordingly.
- Followed teh Scrum methodology and reported teh scrum master and documented every task on a daily basis.
- Tested for bugs using various test case scenarios and resolved teh issues correspondingly.
Front End UI Developer
Confidential - Atlanta, Georgia
- Implemented various screens for teh front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Developed ReactJs custom components, ReactJS pages, Web services calls, and AJAX calls for teh application.
- Involved in complete Agile SDLC on Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration testing.
- Used ReactJs components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept to create robust dynamic web pages.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application, created HTML navigation menu.
- Rewrote one of teh key pages, which allows users to manage their content. Teh task involved investigation of teh UI-Grid as well as refactoring of several backend methods.
- Built ReactJs modules, controllers, pop up modals, and file up loader.
- Worked wif teh development team, involved in creating MVC to implement ReactJs framework for client side rendering to optimize teh front-end.
- Created ReactJs directives, factories and services for developing single page web applications.
- Implemented ReactJs client-side form validation to validate teh user inputs before passing to back-end.
- Developed ReactJs pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for teh applications used in development of teh web application to bind teh data/model dat is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to teh view using scope.
- Used ReactJs in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual.
- Participated wif end users and business analyst to understand teh business requirements.
- CSS styles were developed in order to preserve teh uniformity of all teh screens throughout teh application and positioning of screen objects.
- Developed user interface by using teh ReactJs, Redux for SPA development and implemented client side Interface using ReactJs.
- Worked in using ReactJs components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using ReactJs and Redux architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single responsive website dat could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using ReactJs.
- Thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling wif CSS3.
- Used Firebug for debugging and for element styling.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from teh Mongo DB for teh application on devices.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of teh project status.
- Worked wif Bit Bucket for recording teh progress and later for version control.
Front End UI Developer
Confidential - Castle Rock, CO
- Developed an e-commerce website for teh agents to deal teh customer orders and manage teh user details and offers.
- Worked wif ES6 features, used babel, webpack wif ES5, React JSX.
- Used Redux to maintain teh entire state. Developed well designed store, action and reducers.
- Developed user interface by using teh React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website dat could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in teh stores and dispatched teh actions using redux.
- Implemented teh Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating Google maps location search on teh webpage Added Excel-Builder to download teh Tabular data in Excel format using react.
- In Phase Two, worked closely wif teh Back-End team to display data using teh Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Leveraged test-driven development skills to improve product delivery.
- Involved Storing and retrieving data from Column Oriented Data Base MongoDB.
- Developed server-side application using Express.js framework and followed MVC architecture.
- Used browserfiy, flux to manage targeted URL flows and to monitor teh application.
- Implemented user interface guidelines and standards throughout teh development and maintenance of teh website using teh ReactJS, CSS.
- Used GIT for version control and Quality Control for defect tracking.
- Used Karma for unit testing and Protractor for end to end testing.
- Improved outgoing quality through yield improvements and characterization. Also, reduced costs through test time improvements.
- Provided technical assistance for development and maintenance of web pages.
- Expert in creating bundling complex applications using Webpack or packaging it using gulp/grunt.
- Co-ordinate wif QA for testing, production releases, deployment and integration.
- Used JIRA as teh bug tracking system to track and maintain teh history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Working wif scrum/Agile methodology and used teh JIRA tool.
Front End UI Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed modules of application as Single Page Application using AngularJS framework.
- Involved in student enrollment and retention tools, Academic administration tools, faculty support tools, student billing and payment tools, finance and accounting tools.
- Developed Angular Custom Directives for Custom Layouts, Dialogs and Pagination.
- Developed Client-Side Validations using AngularJS.
- Used Media Queries to design mobile responsive layouts.
- Involved in cross-browser compatibility testing and unit testing using QUnit, Protractor.
- Used Git for version control.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along wif RWD to apply different styles to teh layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Thorough understanding of teh differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Developed components to fetch teh data from teh back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Utilizing client side scripting language developed and configured customized Quick
- Developed teh application using AGILE methodology.
- Used jQuery core library for logical implementation part on client side of teh application.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, stored procedures.
- Designed teh table less web applications using CSS as per W3C standards.
- Debug teh application using Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for IE.
- Responsible for checking cross-browser compatibility.
- Extensively worked wif JQuery and Bootstrap for Effects.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Develop numerous marketing programs (logos, brochures, newsletters, Info graphics, presentations and flex designs and guaranteed dat they exceeded teh expectations of our clients.
- Working as a member in team sharing teh noledge in order to achieve product timelines.
- Worked in AGILE and SCRUM environments.
- Have experience in REST assured JMeter.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Given major contribution in client side coding using Angular.JS framework and specific framework.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons dat are used across teh web pages using Adobe Suite (Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop).
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Worked upon teh dashboard for teh project which contained a variety of charts and draggable components using JQUERY UI Library.