- Over all 8+ years of experience in Front End UI Developer wif user interface design, development and analysis wif extensive experience in teh full life cycle of teh software design process.
- Good Knowledge of AngularJS-Directives, Controllers, Filters, Routing.
- Efficient in planning and work through highly iterative design phases.
- Expertise in using XML/JSON and AJAX to link wif back-end application.
- Hands on experience in developing J2EE applications using Spring, Hibernate 3.x and Struts 1.x./2.x, Web Services (SOAP/ REST), JSP, Servlets, JDBC and Core Java concepts.
- Excellent understanding and working wif Github and SVN.
- Deployed applications into teh servers like TOMCAT, APACHE, GLASSFISH.
- Involved in developing GUI. Have a good grip on mongo DB wif noSQL
- Used teh Node Package Manager (NPM) to install libraries likeangular-CLI, Typescript etc., which are required for developing anangularapplication in Node.
- Worked wif teh system analyst to understand teh requirements of teh project.
- Strong experience wif Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web, including CSS Sprites and best practices.
- Experience wif various MVC Java frameworks like AngularJS, Vue.JS, Node.JS, bootstrap.JS.
- Having a personal Experience in creating teh sample app’s using Vue.js as frame work.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Proficient wif creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images, Tables using Adobe Flash and CSS.
- Experienced on working wif CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin, and CSS Padding.
- Experienced in various IDEs like Eclipse, Brackets, Netbeans, IntelliJ, Notepad++, Firebug, Edit plus, Microsoft Visual, JSFiddle.
- Experience working wif cross-functional teams encompassing product, design, engineering, and analytics
- Involved in Understanding functional specifications and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues wif different versions of browsers like IE, Mozilla FF, and Chrome.
- Excellent communication and relation building skills. Used to update User Interface based on changing needs and requirements.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept Confidential promptly and thoroughly mastering them wif a keen awareness of new industry developments and teh evolution of programming solutions.
- Experienced in working in AGILE based development environment and participating in Scrum sessions.
- Have experience in creating page objects for teh developed web pages communicated performance testing results and wire frame design.
- Implemented latest HTML5 and CSS3 features like creating various effects, shading, animation, Shapes, graphics, multimedia files and many others.
- Extensively worked onPythonscriptingand development. CSS is used to style Web pages, XHTML and XML markup.
- Interaction wif teh users Confidential all stages of development to ensure that development was as per user specifications. Designed and Implemented thePythonin Eclipse PyDev.
- Excellent interpersonal abilities, communication skills, time management and Team skills wif an intention to work hard to attain project deadlines under stressful environments
Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, SQL
Frameworks: AngularJS, angularJs2, Bootstrap, Node.js, Vue.js, Backbone.js, Spring, Hibernate
Prototyping Design: iRise, Axure, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash and Visio
IDE & Tools: Aptana Studio, Sublime Text, Eclipse, WebStorm, IntelliJ, Microsoft Visual studio.
Debugging tools: Firebug, BugZilla
Web Servers: Apache, Tomcat, Web Logic
Database: ORACLE, MYSQL, MONGODB
Build Tools: SVN, GitHub, Maven, JIRA
Confidential - Castle Rock, CO
- Experience in TypeScript to build teh angular Application using ES6.(ES2015)
- Improved dependency injection for modular development and component isolation using AngularJS.
- Primarily focused on teh spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Implemented spring - Hibernate as Data Access Layer.
- Involved Storing and retrieving data from Column Oriented Data Base MongoDB.
- Developed multiple POCs to create a interface between Backend to Frontend by using MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and Node.js
- Developed server-side application using Express.js framework and followed MVC architecture.
- Used browserfiy, flux to manage targeted URL flows and to monitor teh application.
- Design, develop and implemented Behavior data driven (BDD) automation testing framework utilizing Java,Cucumberand Selenium Web Driver
- Developed different jQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Used GIT for version control and Quality Control for defect tracking.
- Used Karma for unit testing and Protractor for end to end testing.
- Improved outgoing quality through yield improvements and characterization. Also, reduced costs through test time improvements.
- Provided technical assistance for development and maintenance of web pages.
- Expert in creating bundling complex applications using Webpack or packaging it using gulp/grunt.
- Co-ordinate wif QA for testing, production releases, deployment and integration.
- Working wif scrum/Agile methodology and used teh JIRA tool.
Confidential - Overland park, KS
- Worked on Angular Bootstrap for templates designing and to create mockup data.
- Used Restangular, Promise and Services in AngularJS for calling API’s and build some custom directives.
- Worked on implementing angular plugins such as Toastr, Sticky Header, Angular Scroll for error message handling on Apex application.
- Involved in creating front-end modules such as Customer, Search, Results and Catalogs.
- Involved actively wif backend people to handle end-points and created UI according to teh Wireframes.
- Involved in fixing cross-browser issues and unit testing.
- Day to day interactions wif business analysts, scrum master, architect and team lead for story progress in every Confidential .
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Contributed and developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts and Spring Framework.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in Node.JS, AngularJS for responsive design.
- Improved dependency injection for modular development and component isolation using AngularJS.
- Made routing solution problems easy and extensible to solve using Angular.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation and icons. Used D3.JS to create new nodes for incoming data and remove outgoing nodes that are no longer needed.
- Used AngularJS for rich Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and wif client side events like quick search.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Experience in working wif Restful Web Service for RPC integration style.
- Developed teh application using Struts Framework which is based on teh MVC design pattern.
- Designated UI architecture for teh internal web application and worked wif designers to construct UI using React.JS
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Node.js, D3.js, LESS, JSON, AJAX, Bootstrap, SVN and GULP, Restangular, React.JS
Confidential - Mountain View, CA
- Developed modules of application as Single Page Application using AngularJS framework.
- Involved in student enrollment and retention tools, Academic administration tools, faculty support tools, student billing and payment tools, finance and accounting tools.
- Developed Angular Custom Directives for Custom Layouts, Dialogs and Pagination.
- Developed Client-Side Validations using AngularJS.
- Used Media Queries to design mobile responsive layouts.
- Involved in cross-browser compatibility testing and unit testing using QUnit, Protractor.
- Used Git for version control.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along wif RWD to apply different styles to teh layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Implemented and designed user interface for web based customer application.
- Thorough understanding of teh differences and bugs in various browsers and browser versions.
- Developed components to fetch teh data from teh back end using AJAX and jQuery.
- Utilizing client side scripting language developed and configured customized Quick
- Developed teh application using AGILE methodology.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Closely worked wif business system analyst to understand teh requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed and developed front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML and CSS.
- Implemented various UI Screens across teh application.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using CSS and media queries.
- Experience in software configuration management using version controls like SVN and GITHUB.
- Experience using database systems like MySQL and good understanding of how databases interact wif UI.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills wif proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player wif very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix teh bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Used jQuery core library for logical implementation part on client side of teh application.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, stored procedures.
- Designed teh table less web applications using CSS as per W3C standards.
- Debug teh application using Firebug and IE Developer Toolbar for IE.
- Responsible for checking cross-browser compatibility.
- Extensively worked wif JQuery and Bootstrap for Effects.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Develop numerous marketing programs (logos, brochures, newsletters, Info graphics, presentations and flex designs and guaranteed that they exceeded teh expectations of our clients.
- Working as a member in team sharing teh knowledge in order to achieve product timelines.
- Worked in AGILE and SCRUM environments.
- Have experience in REST assured JMeter.
- Implemented various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques as metadata, building inbound link, and outbound link text, meaningful title while designing web pages.
- Given major contribution in client side coding using Angular.JS framework and specific framework.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across teh web pages using Adobe Suite (Flash, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop).
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Worked upon teh dashboard for teh project which contained a variety of charts and draggable components using JQUERY UI Library.
- Worked in AGILE and Scrum development environments.
- Interacted wif business system analyst to understand teh technical requirements of teh project.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.