- Extensive experience in software design, implementation and testing of distributed systems in domains such as Banking, E commerce.
- Experience in creating comprehensive web applications using MEAN stack implemented wif MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js and Node.js.
- Worked on Single Page Application i.e. web applications using Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js, React.js.
- Experienced in React JS and working wif Redux architecture.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Eclipse, VS code, Sublime text and Brackets.
- Worked on Cross Browser compatibility issues on different browsers like Safari, Firefox, Google chrome and Internet explorer.
- Experience on working wif CSS Backgrounds, CSS layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS borders, CSS margin, CSS padding and CSS table.
- Used teh best practices of SDLC as well as Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Worked wif frontend build environment of Grunt, Node JS and GIT version control system.
- Knowledge wif RDMS concepts like writing SQL queries. Functions, Stored procedures and PL/SQL Packages.
- Proficient on Java & J2EE design patterns.
- Expertise on J2EE technologies namely spring, Servlets, JSP, JDBC and MVC Architectures.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project-oriented team player wif solid communication and analytic skills to develop creative solution for challenging client needs.
- Quick Learner, ability to work independently and adapt to teh emerging new technologies and paradigms.
- Proficient in debugging skills using various debugging developer tools like fiddler, firebug. Demonstrated strengths in communicating wif all levels wifin organization, wif excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Increased Developerproductivity by using efficient programming methodologies and local development.
Application Server: Web sphere, Tomcat, http Webserver
Languages: C, C++, Java, PowerShell
Version Controllers: SVN, CVS, GitHub, GitLab
Build Tools: Grunt, Webpack
IDE's: Eclipse, Atom, VS Code, IntelliJ
Methodologies: UML, Agile
Web Services: Soap UI, WSDL, RESTful
Testing: JUnit, Jasmine, Chrome Developers Tool, IE 9.
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows XP, MAC OS
Software packages: MS Office, MS project, MS Visio
Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL, Mongo DB
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Sr. UI Developer
- provide a secure and seamless authentication experience to applications for Confidential using token management, JWT, OAuth2, OpenID Connect concepts.
- Implemented JWT validation service in NodeJS which helps to validate JWT tokens for applications hosted in Azure and AWS.
- Automated Azure Application Registration process by using Microsoft Graph API end points and developed a web app using ReactJS wif user friendly interface for registering apps in Azure.
- Worked on implementing WID selection screen to differentiate login experience for Field and Home office users using ReactJS.
- Developed single page applications and Micro services, using NodeJS and React libraries and Manage continuous integration and deployment for microservices in teh AWS platform using (Kubernetes Cluster, Docker, Nginx Proxy, Nexus, Jenkins and GitLab).
- Supported various web applications based on specified responsive design wif integration of security, Single sign-on (SSO), authentication and Role based authorization wif implantation of an URL Routing.
- Used Microsoft Azure platform for teh building, managing applications and deploying web applications.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code meets best standards, best practices and guidelines.
- Participate in teh technical review of project deliverables including requirement specifications, functional designs, technical designs and other project documentation (internal wiki pages) to ensure teh testability of requirements.
- Responsible in writing unit test using Mocha, Jasmine, AVA.
- Support building of proof of concepts during high level design.
- Used Agile Scrum Methodology as teh development process for teh project implementation.
Environment: NodeJS, ReactJS, Angular 2, Angular 4, JWT, OAuth, OpenID Connect, Kubernetes Cluster, Docker, Nginx Proxy, Nexus, Jenkins, Git, GitLab, Kibana, Agile (Scrum).
Confidential, Weehawken, NJ
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved into analysis and design phase, Participated in discussion meetings about requirements.
- Developed single page applications (SPA), components using Angular 2 directives, view, routing and service modules.
- Experience in developing rich views using React.js wif React-Redux architecture for teh Uni-directional data flow wif teh web-pack build tool
- Used Angular to create components responsible in displaying menu and list of blocks to display current rates.
- Build REST web service by building Nodejs Server in teh back-end to handle requests sent from teh front-end jQuery, Ajax calls.
- Worked wif Express middleware to build a test server using NodeJS.
- Developed reusable components wif Angular 2 custom directives.
- Implemented jQuery (CSS Layout and DOM manipulation and element selections) for several different business site updates, such as page layout changes and content updates.
- Used CSS Image Sprites to improve teh page load time by reducing number of http requests made per page.
- Designed, built and coordinate an automated build & release CI/CD process using GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus and Docker on hybrid IT infrastructure
- Experienced wif deployments, maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Azure Cloud.
- Creating and managing Azure Web-Apps and providing teh access permission or Authorization to Microsoft Accounts.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in SDLC requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application developed using Agile methodology.
- Built pages from mockups using, AngularJS, CSS3/2 and HTML5/4.
- Designed and modified User Interfaces using CSS and AngularJS.
- Worked wif Bootstrap Framework and AngularJS to Design Single Page Application.
- Using AngularJS for user interactions in pages. Creating a Responsive web application integrating Twitter Bootstrap wif Angular JS and media queries.
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML, CSS, Angular, Bootstrap and Sublime Text Editor.
- Develop various screens for teh front end using AngularJS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Making changes to teh existing web applications and creating new components using AngularJS.
- Implemented teh service using NodeJS for performance, development, maintenance and deployment reasons.
- Thorough understanding of teh differences and bugs in different browsers and versions.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax and AngularJS.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and applications interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed teh bugs for several browsers.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Analysis and understanding of business requirements and implement teh process using Agile (Scrum) methodology.
- Use of AngularJS custom directives to develop reusable UIcustom component.
- Worked on enabling Single sign-on (SSO) for web portal.
- Maintained mongo DB database for teh application on cloud and used Angular 1x.
- Experience in using Node JS and Express for making calls (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) for triggering or fetching data from Restful API's provided by teh backend team.
- WroteAngularJScontrollers, views, and services for new website feature.
- Implemented Single Page Application (SPA) architecture and client side MVC using AngularJS.
- Extensively used JSON to parse teh data from server side to satisfy teh business requirement.
- Consumed Web Services to interact wif other external interfaces to exchange teh data in different forms by using RESTful service.
- Designed, Developed, Tested and Hosted teh application by myself over teh internal cloud.
- Involved in teh scope discussions wif teh business analysts and teh client to identify teh user requirements and teh user experience to achieve teh consistency in teh proposed application.
- Production deployment and validation support
- Fixing teh post production issues in teh application
- Extensively involved in gathering requirements, development through integration, and release phases for all teh major application components.
- Responsible for preparing use cases, class and sequence diagrams for teh modules using UML
- Used Spring MVC design pattern for developing teh web component and used hibernate as Data access layer for accessing teh data from Oracle database.
- Designed and developed RESTful service interface using Spring MVC to teh underlying customer event API.
- Configured Java application wif spring, Hibernate, Dao & Service layers.
- Fetching & analyzing teh traffic reports from teh report builder and forwarding them to concerned RF engineers.
- Developed AJAX calls for implementing Parent-Child relationships in teh front-end layer.
- Responsible for ensuring all work delivered by development is of quality and adheres to best practice and industry standards.
- Implemented Test cases using JUnit and Tested web services wif REST Client.
Jr. Java Developer
- Designed teh mock ups for teh Web Pages and developed cross browser compatible Web Pages using Dream weaver.
- Developed front-end UI screens using HTML, JSP and CSS.
- Designed of JSP pages and layout of teh application.
- Java Servlets and JSP were used as a middle-ware to communicate Client & Server used JDBC for database access.
- Translating market and product requirements into UI designs in teh form of conceptual models, wire frames and prototypes.
- Used jQuery core library functions for teh logical implementation part Confidential client side for all teh application.
- Built various Strut Action classes to Model teh business logic.
- Developed Action Forms to capture teh screen data.
- Developed JavaBeans components as teh business objects.
- Implemented Struts Validate Framework for used data in all modules.
- Deployed application on IBM WebSphere application Server.
- Used JDBC to provide database connectivity to database tables in ORACLE.