- Sound familiarity in creating and accessing various databases using SQL queries, PL/SQL scripts on Oracle, MS-SQL server and No-SQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience in designing Responsive Web Design(RWD) wif CSS media Queries and Bootstrap.
- Extensive noledge in developing applications in a Single Page Applications (SPAs) using Angular JS.
- Experience wif AngularJS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters, working wif animations, routing and states.
- Extensively used Angular components like directives, factory and service resources, routing, dependency injection, 2-way data binding, filters and events.
- Good experience in third party REST API integration, using open source build (lint and concatenation) and package management tools like GULP, GRUNT, NPM (Node Package Manager).
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience working in AGILE and SDLC based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Experienced in Unit Testing using Karma, Jasmine and end-to-end test using Protractor and experienced in TDD (Test-driven development) method.
- Used modern frameworks for building mobile and responsive applications such as Bootstrap and Apache Cordova.
- Experienced in source code management/review and branch configuration using VCS like GIT, SVN(Tortoise), TFS (Team Foundation Server).
CMS & Mobile Technologies: Twitter, Bootstrap, Media Queries, Drupal, jQuery Mobile
Development & Publishing Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing (spring tool suite), Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Defect Tracking & Testing Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Intercept, Rally, ALM, Junit, EasyMock, Neoload, JMeter
Debugging Tools: Firebug, IE Developer, Web Developer, JSLint, Fiddler, Batarang
Databases: Oracle, My SQL, MongoDB, Postgre SQL, Cassandra, SQL
Java Technologies: Java, JSP, Servlets, Web services (SOAP, Restful)
Methodologies & Cloud: Agile, Waterfall, kubernetes, Amazon Web Services(AWS)
Apache Tools & Repositories: Jenkins, Maven and ANT, Git, SVN
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Oracle SQL Developer, Android Studio, Brackets, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Sublimetext, Adobe Flash Professional + Action Script 2, Microsoft Publisher
Others: Jasmine, Qunit, SASS, XML, Compass, LESS, Google Analytics, Kendo UI, Python, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Mockups, Photoshop
Confidential, Jersey city, NJ
Sr. Mean Stack Developer
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications and development of the ups.com application for dynamic user experience.
- Followed Scrum methodology to track the project details and update the development status weekly.
- Developed the application both for web and mobile using HTML5, CSS3, EcmaScript6, jQuery, Ajax, Angular 2, TypeScript, Bootstrap for front-end development and Node JS for Server-side development.
- Used Angular 2 to create a Single Page Application (SPA) following MVC architecture and used the directive called as Router-outlet to render the components for specific location of the application.
- Moved existing Angular JS controllers to Angular 2 components for better performance and to achieve the lazy loading. As Angular 2 is one framework for Mobile and desktop apps.
- Used media queries and twitter Bootstrap to create Responsive Web Designs.
- Responsible for creating Restful Web Services to serve data to the front-end application in JSON format
- Worked on Angular 2 structural and attribute directives and created custom directives to reuse it in the code. Also in the latter stages of the project we used new directives in Angular 4 like ngIf-else.
- Achieved client side scripting which halps reduce server side trips and thus halps in performance boost.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons dat are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Used Karma, jasmine for unit testing and Protractor for end to end testing.
- Used GIT as distributed revision control system for code check-in, check-out, merging and branching.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr UI Developer
- Worked on Angular Bootstrap for templates designing and to create mockup data.
- Used Rectangular, Promise and Services in AngularJS for calling API’s and build some custom directives
- Developed applications usingAngular JS - Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.Improved dependency injection for modular development and component isolation using AngularJS.
- Worked on implementing angular plugins such as Toaster, Sticky Header, Angular Scroll for error message handling on Apex application. Involved in fixing cross-browser issues and unit testing.
- Built rich interactive D3.JS graphics and visualizations of data, to communicate key concepts to readers.
- Having Hands on Experience in Developing Graphs using d3.js and canvas JS framework.
- Adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Contributed and developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Spring Framework.
- Used AngularJS for rich Used Ajax effectively to create pagination and wif client side events like quick search.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js.
- Worked wif Restful Web Service for RPC integration style. Used AngularJS Http Request to read data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Participated wif SQA team in bug thrashing sessions to discuss and resolve bugs dat were reported in JIRA.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to Git hub.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Sr. UI Developer
- Involved in team meetings wif corporate webmaster's UI team and end user client for understanding needs in new implementation & Involved in daily team meetings & weekly Scrum meetings.
- Used passport JS middleware for user autantication.
- Used Angular JS, React JS to create views performing two-way data binding, and synchronizing models wif server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Managed servers on the Kubernetes cloud platform instances using Chef Configuration management
- Implemented React.js to create a dynamically changing value.
- Created reusable React components and implementedReduxPattern into the solution to maintain the stable and always updated Application state.
- Developed custom Angular JS directives to build custom reusable components across application pages.
- Developed a HTTP REST handling framework wif Promises, to reduce the AJAX calls and reuse response there by increasing the overall performance of the app.
- Once the data is retrieved, performed in depth analysis of data for generating and visualizing. These is achieved by using D3.js for graphs and charts, and AngularJS for generating the data.
- Creating a RESTful API using express.js to interact wif other services.
- Used session handlers from Express.js and Node.js to handle user login and cookies to provide autantication during events like page refreshes.
- Used Subversion (SVN) for change management and used Maven based Project Object Model (POM) to facilitate build management.
- Worked on testing using Karma for unit testing before sending it to deployment.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and perform RESTFUL services.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Designing, adding custom UI Themes to web page using SASS CSS pre-processor instead of inline styles or LESS.
- Using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Used NodeJS as a proxy to interact wif Restful services and interacting wif MongoDB Database.
- Making pages dat are cross-browser compatible and used GIT server for project development.
- Used JSON and AJAX for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers
- Used Bootstrap to show and hide classes for different and grid classes to create RWD.
- Developed, tested, and deployed Storify business features in Node.js wif Express and MongoDB backend, Incorporating APIs from Twitter, Typekit, Stripe, and other for Storify.
- Used SVN, Git for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Follow QA testing automation setup to set up Selenium WebDriver to run automated test scripts.
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment wif frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
- Used Responsive Web Design templates to meet cutting-edge technology requirements
- Bootstrap library is used to build UI project quickly and efficiently.
- Created maven archetypes for generating fully functional RESTful web services supporting both XML and JSON message transformation. Archetypes built on Spring Boot technology.
- Troubleshooting of reported problems wif the Ticketing system.
- Extensively used jQuery in implementing various GUI components in application portal.
- Wrote application level code to interact wif the backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON and involved in very good debugging of Java code to track the bugs.Designed visually rich and user-friendly interfaces.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tool and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Handled platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Worked wif Team Foundation Source Control (TFS), to store all the code, as well as a record of all changes and current checkouts for versioning.
Jr UI Developer
- Involved in Agile process, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Worked closely wif UX team, product, marketing to create specs and Designed mockups using Photoshop.
- Used CSS media types to make the website responsive and mobile first.
- Used jQuery to get the Client-side elements effect Hide, Show, Event-Handling and DOM manipulation.
- Built Dynamic jQuery progress bar to inform user the questionnaire completion progress.
- Optimized the page loading performance by minimization and code structure adjustment.
- Implemented Sitecore caching methods - HTML Cache, Item Cache, Data Cache and Prefetch Cache depending on the need for different pages.
- Debug application using Firebug to traverse documents and manipulate nodes using DOM and DOM functions.
- Worked on deploying Sitecore items using TDS. Created and implemented custom workflows for Sitecore. Also worked on Sitecore platforms like Web Content Management.
- Added live reload configuration using Browserify programmatically wif libraries loaded from NPM.
- Used Visual Studio IDE for development, configured and deployed application using ANT, and tested using JUnit.