A .Net C through 4.5: Visual Studio 2013 software developer with MSSQL through 2012 . Object Oriented Programming, Web and Windows Forms, MVC, MVVM, SAS multi-tier applications. Worked in Core, DAL, Service, Business Object and Presentation layers. Looking for a company fit where hard work and diligence, diversity, personal and professional growth and work life/balance are valued and encouraged.
- MS-SQL: Jobs, Linked Servers, Transact-SQL, MSSQL Admin. SQL Optimization and maintenance. Packages. Reporting Services. SSIS.
- Intranet/Internet Applications
- Process Excellence Reporting and Charting
- C and VB
- VB Script
- HTML, CSS, DHTML, Razor
- Transact Sql
- XML, XSL, XMLT
- SQL 2008 Reporting Services Integration Services.
- Server Services : Run under windows services.
- Web Services WCF services. Soap, rest, web api and json.
- Multi Threaded Client apps and server services utilize background worker processes and multiple STA's.
- Dependency Injection / Inversion Of Control
- Thin Client
- CSS: DHTML
- Writing and compiling custom controls.
- MVC 4
- Javascipt libraries, plugins, amd, and patterns
- Abstract Classes, Interfaces, Object XML Serialization and Deserialization, Reflection
- Linq To Sql, Objects and XML with Lambda expressions.
- Entity Framework
- Some Sharepoint
- SVN, TFS
- YUI WRIA Library
- .Net wria server and user controls.
Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer/Engineer
RAS Framework Realm Application Suite : C Web Windows Forms Framework. Developed the RAS Application Framework for Web and Windows Development. Migrated Rewrote updated some legacy assemblies in addition to the base functionality of the framework. Developed the framework architecture and the web project framework deployment procedures. Framework Assemblies include RAS.Framework.Common extension methods, common methods available to all apps and foundational framework classes as wells as Encryption, Exception Handling, Diagnostics, Logging and Database Access Classes , RAS.Framework.Communication Email, FTP , RAS.Framework.Reflection Object History , RAS.Framework.Web.UI Shared Server Controls , RAS.Framework.Web Session, Base Master, System and User Control Classes plus others.
- Developed several web on the framework platform including the RCMS, PCart and Post Funding QC Applications.
- Lambda and Linq to Sql
- Reports developed in SSIS employing Local and Server reports.
- Designed multiple databases. Complex database procedures including Common Table Expression and Cross tab result sets.
- Source and Version control through svn.
- Web Service creation with authentication and xml serialization and deserialization. Object and xml string returns.
- Quickbase and Sharepoint import classes.
- Ticket Network Platform II: C Web Forms Application. Sitefinity provider model pluggable module design to collect, cache data and memory Ticket Network data providing a management interface through sitefinity modules to augment the standard data and multiple drag and drop page controls driven by data context collected through a http handler to extract data pieces from the url. The http handler trapped the data context prior to url rewriting. Telerik Ajax Controls.
- JTED Budget Prototype and proof of concept: Silverlight application 4.0 , multiple views in navigation system. Roll up drill down to budget detail level. WCF, Linq to Entity and Sql 2008 database. Linq wrapped in business objects layer. This was a successful proof of concept and prototype prior to completing requirements documents and use cases.
- Firehouse schedule: Telerik controls, Silverlight 4.0 web part for Sharepoint. Schedules multiple human resources according to business rules into district firehouse schedules. Maintain staffing levels for all firehouses in the district.Telerik Silverlight controls.
- Phone Bug Sidebar: Windows Vista/7 Dockable sidebar that interfaces with the outlook system contacts and Polycom phone system. Telerik Windows Controls.
- Make My Newspaper, eCommerce BVCommerce .Wrote custom modules and a Silverlight 4.0 Newspaper designer and WCF services. Designer edited existing and created new print ready newspapers and integrated with the bvcommerce products and cart workflows.
- Jes And Co : maintain Legacy VB.Net Web Forms Applications and c web forms applications. RDF XML through Semweb Objects. Entity Framework, c interface, abstract data model and business objects, reflected methods to tie in the Description set profile DSP . Read and write triples streams Subject, Predicate, Object as part of the semantic web data transport. Utilized restful, JSON and soap web services. Utilized .Net 3.5 Dynamic data to manage lists, and AJAX 3.5 for administrative applications. Remodeled the ASN ACSR Data SQL to accommodate an international domain based data storage model, moving from a national educational standards focus to an international one. Framework, business object and presentation layers
- Long Realty: GIS Application. C Windows forms application., sql server database Utilized ARC GIS object interfaces to locate property information, mapping, services and schools from shape files provided by the county assessors office.. Created a server application for request processing driven by a server service. Created a Windows Forms client application that sets up , queue's, monitors and manages requests to the server service. Data augmented by additional data scraped or accessed through web services from local Government sources. Process output to PDF template docuemnts through PDF fill, includes maps from the arc gis processing and Web page images as well as the supporting data for property and valuations..
- Alabama State Electronic Title Application and the Alabama State Vehicle Information System. C .Net 2.0 multi tier Web Forms applications. Feature additions to existing applications. In addition to several enhancements created Server Controls , Bar Code Object and Costom controls.. PDF document output via PDF xsl/html merge. Windows forms batch applications process file exports from mainframes into sql environment. Linq to sql used in batch processes. Heavy emphasis on business rules and server validation from the business objects.
- USGS Ape Application : c windows forms application, interfaces with Arc GIS objects. Maintains well form data. Utilizes reflected classes that manage all screen data derived from Description Set Profiles contained in xml files and reads and writes an xml data instance of each well form.
- Healthy Planet c web application eCommerce . Earth api and payment processing interfaces. Manages sql data of United Nations conservancy project parks plot adoptions. Multiple user controls with bubble up events. Framework, business object and presentation layers.
- JH Sku Application: C Web Forms Application. Linq to sql. 3.5 Ajax UI. Simple web forms authentication tied to Sql user data. Multiple UserControls tied to main user control that bubble events handles by a main user control container that provides transitions from one view to another. Manages literature inventory and printing bid history. Refelected classes provide change history.
- Multiple Simultaneous c Web projects. From simple xml data driven, to sql data driven applications and web sites.
- Many classic ASP and WSH Scripting projects.
- Multiple SSIS and Reporting Services projects.
- Misc. office integration projects.
- Independent Contract Work, Personal Business Ventures and Volunteer Activities
Developed an ASP.Net VB intranet application for SCOPE Payee Services to manage financial accounts for 2000 clients. Contract position. Included SQL database and Crystal Reports.
DBA 2 Decision Tree Developer
- Technical Support: Provided technical support of a complicated nature for the Quickbooks programs from version 3.1 through 2001 to both internal and external customers. Have provided second tier support to technical support representatives in Operating System, Program, Hardware and Data issues. Have been involved in many projects that have required applying programming competencies developed in one language to another language quickly. Having started with the programming language and design skills utilized when working with Dbase II through IV and applying
- Decision Tree Application: Technical support decision tree tool that tracks and segments technical support calls by click through the 16,000 record tree while providing better, faster answers. Proven to improve average handle time, first call resolution, and a reduction in call volume. Fully automated product tracking site with call segmentation Pareto charts, Top call driver reporting with control charting life of product and rolling 7 day, issue handle time and cost, forecasting. The application included an extensive reporting site. Responsibilities included the data mining initiative that ran parallel to the tool's data collection. Data sources included SQL 2000, Oracle.
- Decision Tree: Web decision tree tool for customer self help trouble shooting. Utilizes Sql database and links with external KnowledgeBase. Mirrored the reporting capabilities of the internal decision tree application.
- Intranet Site: This project entailed the integration of all the tools designed into one Intranet location. In the process of integrating all the tools the component for employee and team management was added. The team management component was designed to reduce traffic on the e-mail systems and to alert users of team messages from their Supervisor. There was also a component added to create a document library system where hundreds of paper documents were stored in one location and a retrieval and management application was created. In concert with this initiative the document publishing tool was created. Tools utilized were as above. Visual basic was used to create a tab type interface active x component.
- Customer Data Recovery File Upload/Download Site: Multiple security concerns addressed to securely upload, store, download and return a customer's data recovery project. Included a file management tool on the Data Recovery side. Utilized ASP components for encryption, Cold Fusion, and an SQL database.
- PitStop Issue Tracking:Application written in Cold Fusion with a Sql Server back end designed to interface product analysis with product development by tracking product issues down to the contact level.
- Supportability Process management Application: VB.Net Webforms application, Sql Server backend to manage departmental processes, customized to work flows for multiple departments and types of work. Provided real time metrics and Work Load analysis.
- Miscellaneous:Root Cause Analysis: Set of tools utilized by Analysts to facilitate decision making around product defect root cause. Crew and Support Engineer metrics reporting. Knowledge Base Document Tracking Tool: Tracks article in process cycle times and ownership. Help and support tool: In product help and support document management tool. CSA Deflection: Quick-base delivered call deflection tool that is imported into SQL, linked to product tracking data and reported at the supportability reporting site. Many mirror tools for other functional business units. Oracle Data Mining application high level real time call tracking application and reporting. Document Publishing Tool: A tool designed to upload and submit documents for review to the library. The library side had a management tool to manage the documents as they were submitted much like the idea bin tool.
- Started IDM in support of Bat-Con, Inc. Provided contracted services to them after 8/90 and until the foundation was started 11/92.
Owner: Responsible for the appropriations of funds and management of resources to provide safe, clean housing to 110 residents. Continual review of procedures and applications of changes in law. Conflict resolution. Full charge accounting and reporting. Managed a 4 employee field work force. Responsible for startup and growth.
Co-Director: Responsible for the creation of this 501C-3 not for profit organization for the purpose of providing program elements necessary to the full holistic recovery of persons suffering from terminal illness. Provided full charge accounting. Responsible for grant writing and procedures for self-pay funding.
Office Manager: Municipal heavy construction company. Responsible for the Accounting for subsidiary company, bookkeeping for main company, management of field office and digital data. Created and managed estimating tools. Created several d-base III Plus and IV tools. Payroll for 100 employees and accounting for 10 million dollars in annual projects, job cost. Extensive use of CDCI Profit Builder accounting software.