SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient in the use of SharePoint 2007 and 2010 including installing and configuring it in single and multiple server farms, farm and site administration and developing custom features in Visual Studio.
- Able to develop using VB.Net or C .
- Superior oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills. Experienced trainer and teacher.
- Able to thrive in either an independent or a collaborative work environment.
- .NET Skill Set: Framework 2.0, Framework 3.5, ASP.NET 2.0, ASP.NET 3.5, Framework 4.0, ADO.NET, Web Services, .NET Remoting, WSS 3.0, SharePoint MOSS 2007 and SharePoint MOSS 2010.
- Databases: Access 2000, Access 2003, SQL Server 2000, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2008, Sybase
- Software: Visual Studio 2008, Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012, Toad, Subsonic, Llblgen, Visual SourceSafe and TFS. SharePoint 2007 and 2010, Infragistics and Telerik controls and Telerik ORM. Learning SharePoint 2013.
SharePoint Administrator/ SharePoint Developer
SharePoint Administrator and Developer on the NEDISS formerly NEBOSS contract. Created multiple SharePoint and Project Server farms in development and production environments. Developed and deployed custom web parts, workflows and event receivers in Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012 using a mix of ASP.Net and Telerik controls and Telerik ORM. Provide ongoing support to end users.
SharePoint Administrator/ ASP.NET Developer
Full-time employee administering multiple SharePoint portals, including creating and deleting sites and migrating sites and site content within the portals or between portals and doing ASP.Net software development for threat analysts. I regularly interact with internal customers to resolve problems and participate in project meetings. I made NEBOSS employee of the month in June.
- Full-time employee on a team doing maintenance and enhancements on a software system used by the WIC program to manage clients and provide food instruments.
- Tasked with supporting the laptop computers used in the satellite locations including troubleshooting connection issues, and working with the I.T. department to get laptop computers re-imaged and prepared to go back into the field.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ASP.NET and SharePoint Developer
- Full-time employee building new enhancements into existing software applications and assisting in development of new software.
- Created custom web parts and custom cell types using both Visual Studio 2008 and SharePoint Designer. Also created custom workflows and event receivers and assisted in installing the features.
- Participated in meetings for requirements gathering and demonstrations of software projects to clients.
- Met with end users to verify reported problems with software applications, verify requested features and to go over possible solutions to feature requests.
- Added additional features and functionality to web applications in frameworks 1.x, 2.x and 3.x, written in ASP.NET and classic ASP using VB.NET and C .
- Used both Infragistics controls and Ajax controls in the development of web pages.
ASP.Net Web Developer
- Worked as a contractor for the Capital Area Intermediate Unit on a web-based application used to plan and manage broad-based educational objectives and professional development.
- Used Visual Studio .Net 2008 and C .NET to create new web forms and controls.
- Used LLblgen O-R mapper to interface with a SQL Server backend.
- Worked as a contractor for a leading manufacturer of network cables on an intranet application used to manage and track certifications, licenses and training of employees.
- Used Visual Studio .Net 2005 and VB.NET to create new web forms and controls.
- Used Toad to write and edit stored procedures in an Oracle database.
- Worked closely with trainers to clarify requirements and implement them in the software. Utilized Visual Source Safe for version control.
- Worked as a contractor for A.O.PC on the MDJS project - a large windows-based business application used to track and move cases through the Magisterial District Courts system for the state of Pennsylvania as part of a team of developers creating the front end of the application.
- Used Visual Studio .Net 2005 and VB.NET to create new windows forms and develop the logic to drive the forms.
- Helped write, edit and update design documents for the modules I worked on. Interacted with analysts to document business and functional requirements. Attended JAD Joint Application Development meetings with the client and the analysts.
- Worked with DBAs and database developers to create complex queries for use in the project. Provided direction to the database developers in writing and troubleshooting stored procedures.
- Utilized Visual Studio.NET 2005, VB.NET, Sybase, and Visual Source Safe for version control and Remedy for bug reporting and fixing.
- Worked as a contractor for Corning, Inc. on WWCRP - a large web-based business application used to track and process customer issues with new product development or quality of existing products for a client in Japan.
- Developed complex user controls to be dynamically loaded into web pages in the WWCRP project. Used a mix of Microsoft and third party technologies.
- Worked with DBAs and database developers to create complex queries for use in the project.
- Utilized functional requirements documents to create user controls.
- Maintenance programming on an existing web application written in the 1.1 .NET framework.
.NET Master's Program
Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C , employing object oriented programming concepts according to design documents including UML diagrams. Used ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies, and developed projects in Windows and for the web.
- Coordinated and taught courses in Programming, Database design, operating systems and Computer Repair/Maintenance.
- Created Windows applications that accessed a database backing store. Used Access 2003 and SQL Server 2000 in covering the use of ADO.NET.
- Taught courses in software engineering covering life cycle, design and requirements documents, data flow diagrams, test plans and interface design.
- Utilized Visual Studio 6.0, Visual Studio.NET 2003, VB 6, C , Java, Access 2000, Access 2003, SQL Server 2000.