- Accomplished, dedicated, and results-driven Professional with intensive 11 years experience in SAP/R3 Application Development, Technical Project Management, Project Resource Planning, Training and Knowledge Transfer. Proven abilities to analyze business needs and develop practical, cost effective solutions on time and within budget. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to contribute as a team player with professionals on all levels and interface with clients for ascertaining requirements and delivering need based solutions.
- Excellent Management and Leadership Skills. Initiated action and follow through to conclusion of any commitment. Reacted flexibly to changes in priority and motivated others to achieve business objectives. Ability to manage large diverse off shore and on site teams while maximizing client benefits. Provided direct practical experience to all managed projects.
- Exceptional SAP/R3 Development Skills. Expert in Core ABAP, Enhancements, User Exits, SAP Scripts, Smart Forms, Web Dynpro, PDF forms, Interactive Reports, BADI Implementations, LSMW, Dialog programming, IDOC and BDC. Modules of expertise include SD, FI, MM, CRM, Retail, and SCM.
- Dynamic communication/interpersonal skills. Maintained exceptional interpersonal communication skills and build maintain strategic business/client relationships, while interfacing positively with people of diverse backgrounds.
- SAP Core Experience in the following modules: FI, CO, PS, SD, MM, PP, IM, WM, LO, LE, or QM
- Exposure to ABAP Objects, BADI, ALV Reporting, Dialog programming.
Manager SAP Solutions
Onsite Offshore Development Manager / Developer.
Senior Software Engineer - ABAP
- Performed all the development and analysis activities within the company across all modules.
- Managed consultant development team and workload distribution across all projects.
SAP Developer / Analyst
- Organized all the development and analysis activities and management of the client team. Role also included hands on development where needed to meet deadlines.
- Converted general ledger, accounts payable and capital asset records to new parent company financial system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Managed the development and implementation of 80 objects that included extensions, enhancements, forms, workflows and reports.
- Managed staffing levels and hours worked to meet budget and time constraints.
- Maximized company and client best practices to meet requirements.
- Created and distributed daily status reports to client upper management.
- Monitored scope-change management due to time and budget constraints.
- Code review and final sign off of off-shore development.
SAP/R3 Development Lead / Developer -
Supervised the delivery of a cust
- omized SAP application to analyze military service depot level reparable materials and consumable materials for procurement actions.
- Analyzed business needs to maximize time and efficiency.
- Managed utilization of technical, historical spend, contract and forecast data.
- Managed team of seven team members, including offshore resources to develop 40 objects.
- Maximized the use of borrowed resources to meet budget and time constraints.
- Created and distributed daily status reports of on-going development.
- Developed on-line tools in ABAP for data load, reporting and reconciliation tools.
- SAP Developer / Analyst ABAP . Confidential
- Analyzed business requirements to write technical specifications. Developed and implemented Interfaces, Enhancements, Extensions, Forms and Reports.
- Completed development assignments and managed junior developers to meet deadlines.
- Maximized standard SAP functionality to streamline work efforts.
- Completed performance tuning analysis utilizing SAP/Oracle best practices.
- SAP SD, MM, FI, POS, Retail modules working with Badi's, Bapi's, Idoc's, and Abap Objects.
- Worked closely with TIBCO team to complete Retail POS development.
SAP Developer / Offshore Coordinator.
- Analyzed and developed technical designs based on business requirements and for support during QA testing.
- Managed support of offshore team during analysis, design and development.
- Led development of technical specifications and reports with high complexity required on-site presence.
- Managed documentation and test scripts for all completed development.
- SAP SD, MM, CO, FI writing reports in Abap utilizing ALV grid control.
SAP Developer / Analyst ABAP .
- Analyzed business requirements to write technical specifications. Developed and implemented Interfaces, Enhancements, Extensions, Forms and Reports. .Created technical designs, utilizing the SAP Dev Solution Architecture as necessary to ensure the design meets requirements.
- Managed the performance of String Test and supported break fix activity for all testing phases.
- SAP SD, MM, FI, SCM modules working with Badi's, Bapi's, Idoc's, ALV grid.
SAP Developer / Analyst
- Created functional, technical documents and developed custom ABAP programs across multiple modules while collaborating with the business teams to accommodate project requirements.
- Managed multiple full life cycles including multi-country rollouts and upgrades.
- Maximized development skills to support team effort during software rollout.
- Led training support, testing, and extensive documentation using solution manager.
- Led CRM middleware configuration, workflow configuration and development, and VBA excel development.
- SAP SD, MM, FI, SCM working with Badi's, Bapi's, Idoc's.
- Responsible for Oracle administration on Colgate sales force applications.