SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER MS SQL DEVELOPER MANAGER, APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- Multifaceted Senior Information Technology Professional with more than 15 years of experience utilizing cutting edge technologies to develop solutions to mission-critical business challenges. Technically savvy programmer who rapidly assimilates new technologies and programming tools to an already extensive skill set. Effective individual contributor, team member, and team leader. Committed to programming best practices. Skilled in T-SQL Scripting, Triggers and Stored Procedures, Visual Basic, ColdFusion, Classic ASP, VB.NET, ASP.NET programming, DHTML/HTML, and scripting and XML Services.
- Needs Assessment Requirements Gathering Consulting Process Improvement Software Development Web Design Regulatory Compliance ecommerce Project Management
Sr. Database Administrator/Developer
- Primary MS-SQL Database Administrator and Developer for the Market ting department at LazyDays RV.
- Wrote and maintained Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions to provide the backend support to the websites.
- Designed the database infrastructure including the Tables, Views and other system objects.
- Monitered the health of the SQL Servers, and made recommendations as to hardware and other software needed to maintain the servers.
- Designed and maintained reports using SSRS and SSIS for both internal Marketing and external Sales and Corporate customers.
- Wrote code in C C-Sharp to provide applications for ETL transformations and data acquisitions for sources such as Hubspot, Bronto and NADA used RV services.
Sr. Database Developer
Primary MS-SQL Database developer for a Multi-Level-Marketing Cosmetic company. Coded software to calculate the commissions and payouts for the companies consultants, as well as reports to the various levels of management to help track the companies busiess. Worked on a rewrite of the legacy software to take advantages of Microsoft SQL Server, and to help integrate the software with the AS400 database backend for the legacy applications.
Quality Assurance Tester.
- Works with a team of QA Analysts to perform testing on files that are sent to various vendors that provide COBRA, Direct Bill and other various HR activities.
- Write specifications for COBRA files sent from Mercer to third Party Plan administrators.
- Write use cases and test cases to validate files
- Perform testing and file validation for files. Testing includes writing and executing SQL scripts to determine test population and to verify results. Performs data input via desktop application.
Manager/Developer, Business Intelligence
- Led team of 2 delivering programming solutions and support for CONEXIS reporting needs, including custom client specific reports, internal audit reports, score cards, and Executive Dashboards detailing company health and operations. Directly programmed in Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008R2, utilizing tools including SSRS SQL Reporting Services .
- Contributed directly to programming of custom client report addressing employee/participant billing, and detailing continuation of COBRA Benefits and new IRS Regulations mandated by the American Recovery and Rehabilitation Act of 2009 ARRA .
- Developed custom applications and programming to support business units and call center in tracking of intra-company offerings of alternative insurance programs.
- Applications and reports enabled senior leadership to track success of initiative offering COBRA continuants information for alternative, less expensive health insurance products.
- Utilized PMP processes and techniques to successfully manage 11 simultaneous projects.
- Led programming team of 2-4 in custom development of billing services and financial reporting applications to support Accounting functions in accurate analysis of COBRA and Direct Billing services. Partnered with business owners / users and accounting team to gather requirements. Directly programmed in VB 6.0, VB.NET, C and Microsoft SQL Server 2005-2008.
- Rewrote and implemented existing legacy code for COBRA billing to support the Federal ARRA act of 2009 within 60 days.
- Ensured timely delivery of 400K notices to impacted COBRA participants.
- Supported 2K clients in identifying participants affected by ARRA, and in providing new billing information participants.
- Utilized VB.NET and Microsoft Dynamics/Great Plains 10.0 to integrate CONEXIS Accounting services with parent company Word Brown . Application provides real-time access to accounting activities in Irving office and provides billing/invoicing services to clients from Great Plains interface, effectively coordinating efforts between both organizations.
- Assisted in successful implementation of TFS Team Foundation Server for code versioning and storage/protection, including migration from Microsoft Source Safe to TFS for all Web code, 75 of legacy VB 6.0 code, and all new .NET/C code in development.
- Completed code changes to support California State Continuation CAL-COBRA utilized by 500 clients, and migration from Legacy PIC System code to MS SQL Server and VB 6.0 based custom program for 2K clients in Orange, CA office.
Senior Application Developer / Team Lead
- Coded applications solutions using Visual Basic 6.0, web ASP and SQL Server. Partnered with QA to test and validate new and modified functionality. Contributed to Project Management operations. Coached team members.
- Supported Cal-COBRA/Orange migration, Cobra Trust Accounting efforts, and Claims 2.0 conversion.
Technical Manager / Web Designer
- Wrote SQL Server Stored Procedures and Triggers. Designed /tuned SQL Server Databases/Tables using Microsoft SQL Server 7.0.
Application / Web Developer
- Wrote SQL Server Stored Procedures and Triggers. Designed / tuned SQL Server Databases/Tables using Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
- Created proprietary, utilized ASP.NET and VB.NET in-house web application integrated with Excel and SalesForce online CRM solution.
- Wrote Design-Time queries against Oracle 9.0i backend.
Senior Web Designer
- Implemented custom shopping carts and website for distributor network, enabling distributors to develop independent web presence fully integrated with proprietary backend and shopping cart.
Manager, Application Development / Programmer Analyst
- Created highly successful program for Campbell Soups Meal-A-Day program, with site enrolling 451K participants in program weekly emails, with 215K participants in daily email program. Solution was written using ASP.NET, ColdFusion, Microsoft SQL Server and ListServe service, deployed over cluster of Dell Blade servers based in Washington DC.
- Directed 9-14 member programming team in design, development, and support of Fortune 500 client websites, including Campbell Soup Company, Wyndham Hotels, Proctor Gamble, and Eli Lilly. Partnered with design department to create graphic requirements implemented by web team. Coded applications using ColdFusion 4.5-6.0, Visual basic 6.0, and Microsoft SQL Server 6.5-2000 for web enabled sites. Managed Microsoft SQL Servers in production and development environments, wrote / maintained stored procedures, triggers, indexes, and monitored performance. Provided web statistics tracking using WebTrends.
- Redesigned and launched Wyndham Online web service enabling direct contact with all Windham properties and fully integrated bookings.
- Provided management and code development for 14 of Campbell Soup major brand web sites including Campbell Soup Company, Pace Picante Sauce, Pepperidge Farm, and Swanson Soup.